Chapter 32 – Fuse?
488 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay was sitting on the porch, looking at the courtyard, when Gin appeared behind him.

"I am going to go out for a bit, take care of things till then."

"Hmm," Jay glanced back towards Gin, seeing the solemn look on his face, "Say, Captain. Oh, I thought you learned your lesson when you started staying back. Security is so high...if you keep going like this, sooner or later, someone is going to find out."

Gin smirked, "Don't I have you? Won't my dear lieutenant take care of these troubles for me?"

Jay narrowed his eyes, "Yes, but not for long. Even though I have lost my zanpakuto...soon, I'll start by killing you. And Captain Tosen would be next."

Gin opened his slit eyes, "Tosen?"

Jay smiled, "Did you really think that I wouldn't find out? But I highly doubt any one of you is the leader. You are more of the assassin and the puppet. There aren't many candidates for the manipulator, Retsu Unohana, the Captain with a kind smile but deadly air, and the right skills for experimentation. Or the Mr. Perfect Captain, Aizen. Once I know...who is who? You will be the first I kill."

Gin scoffed, "You think you can kill a Captain without a zanpakuto?"

Jay chuckled, "Don't you know better than anyone else? If I am capable or not?"

Gin turned, walking away, "Take care of things while I am gone."

"Yes, Captain."

Shortly,

Gin appeared in the monitor room, seeing Tosen sitting on the monitoring chair. Even though Tosen was blind, he could still sense these things, even through the monitor.

"When is Captain Aizen coming back?"

"I am already back. Is there something you need, Gin?"

Gin's footsteps stopped; he looked behind his back, seeing Aizen wear glasses, putting his hair down, wearing Captain's haori.

"How long are we going to wait? Before making a move."

"You are getting impatient, Gin. Even though Decimo and Hogyoku might have fastened my progress. I still need some time. Moreover, our allies can't make a single move."

Gin put his hand on his zanpakuto, "You aren't the one who has killing intent breaking below his neck. And then, the Tsunayashiro family doesn't want this war? Why can't they make a move?"

Tosen got up from the chair, letting Aizen sit down, informing, "You haven't been around much because of Jay, which is why you don't know. Recently, assassins from the Tsunayashiro family slipped through the cracks of Captain Commander's heightened defenses. But Hamura Otsutsuki appeared and stopped them from killing the souls from Rukongai and Ninja villages. Not only that, he stopped these assassins from committing suicide and brought them in front of Captain Commander."

"Oh, something like that happened?"

Aizen put his hands together, "They were waiting for an opportunity like this. When someone who wants war, slips. It's interesting. They planned the exposure of Hamura's powers and made us think that he was in the West, but it seems he was closely watching the South. Tsunayashiro Family avoided East and West because of Hashirama and Akatsuki, North because of Tsunade. As a result...they fell into a trap."

"Ordinarily, Gotei 13, Kido Corps, or even Onmitsukido aren't allowed to interfere with the noble families. But only until there isn't any evidence that their actions are treacherous to Soul Society. Now, this creates an interesting paradox," Aizen smiled, narrowing his eyes.

"To get proof, Captain Commander would have to make those assassins speak. Since those assassins belong to Tsunayashiro Family, torturing them for information would be the same as making a move against the Tsunayashiro Family. They might have gotten away with it this time, but Captain-Commander is keeping a close eye on them. So is the Shihoin and Kuchiki Family. Captain Commander isn't the only one whose hands are tied; the Tsunayashiro Family's hands are tied as well. After this, they are going to hide in their shell named Noble Family like a turtle. We can't expect any help from them. Even the Soul Ticket that I got when we made our deal is useless."

Gin slightly furrowed his brows, "Then how did you get back?"

"I stopped needing the Soul Ticket since I found Decimo," Aizen glanced to the side towards Gin, " We are being pushed...Gin. Right now, it's anyone's game...Either Soul Society is plunged into war...so we come out in the light and cause the Soul Society to become more powerful than ever."

"If it's a war that brings justice to this world, then I am ready to plunge the world this world in the war," Tosen lightly declared. He seemed to be asking for permission to become the fuse to create the war.

"No need," Aizen leaned back, "Jay knows that you are with Gin...even might be close to knowing about me. You will die before you even get the chance."

"He is down to you and Unohana."

"That should be enough to become a fuse, right? Him killing me? Or a near-fatal attack?"

"If it was me, then I'd have you killed by someone of this world. In case, put Unohana at the spot through Tsunade. If Unohana makes a move...then it would be one person less to doubt. This means...he's going to come after us. Once and for all. Still, I plan to wait and see. There is something that I have been working towards."

Third Division Barracks,

Jay narrowed his eyes, hearing the talks between Aizen, Gin, and Tosen. The last time he heard Tsunayashiro Family's plan through Decimo's powers, so he warned Hamura.

But this was a one-time thing; if he kept using Decimo's powers to play chess with Aizen, then he was bound to lose. Just now, Aizen stopped Tosen from making a move. Otherwise, he would have no counter.

He was just thinking when two arms wrapped themselves from behind, lips whispering in his ear, "Lieutenant...would you like your officer to serve you?"

Jay leaned his head back, gazing at Rukia's face, brushing his lips against hers, "And I miss the days when you still had shame."

Rukia's face got covered in blush, standing up to rush away, "No way!"

Jay held her hand, pulling her down close, "Don't...you still need to serve your Lieutenant."

3