Chapter 33 – Rangiku’s Sneak Attack
608 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay woke up in the morning, feeling his hands tied up to the corners of the bed, lips on his lips. He opened his eyes, with ginger hair over his eyes, "I knew it was you the moment I felt my hands tied up."

Rangiku grinned, kissing his jaw, tracing his cheek, "Hehe, this time I am going to be in control."

Jay chuckled, mockingly looking into her grey-blue eyes, "You in control? When have you ever been in control."

Rangiku got annoyed by his mocking look, "Right now!"

She pulled her breasts out from her shihakusho, shoving her breasts on his face, holding his hair to keep him in place. She gripped her boob, pushing the nipple on his face, "Suck!"

Jay opened his mouth, his teeth tugged on her nipple, making Rangiku moan in her mouth. His wet tongue brushed against her nipple, her breath became shallow.

Rangiku groaned, feeling his tongue lap against her sensitive nipples, stroking his hair. She pulled his head closer, pushing it in her breasts, when he took the bait, wrapping his lips around her nipple.

He kept her nipple in her mouth, sucking it, nibbling it, licking it, "Mmhm, mmm, mmmm."

Rangiku bit her lip, moaning, hissing in pleasure before changing the boob that she made him pleasure, "This one too."

Jay kept his mouth closed, looking at her with a smile, "No."

Rangiku felt her eyes twitch, mashing her breasts on his face, "Suck!"

Jay breathed in, having his face straddled between her breasts, trying to move his legs that were tied. He fought against his instinct to lick on her cleavage. With breasts as big as hers, sweat covered her cleavage whenever she worked out or even walked far.

She knew that he liked her sweaty cleavage or her under boob since they tasted best. But he didn't, making her pout, "Fine!! We'll see how long you can resist me!!"

Rangiku leaned forward, kissing his cheek, kissing his jaw, kissing his neck. Her soft fingers stroked his shoulder blades, straddling his hips, brushing her soft lips against his chest.

She licked him, licking his muscles, brushing her fingers against his nipples. Even the slightest bit of groan from him filled her with pride and the confidence of being in control.

Rangiku lowered her body, licking his nipple, clasping the other one between her fingers. She sucked on it, making his body slightly tremble before she moved further down, licking his abdomen, kissing his groin, removing the blanket from between them.

Rangiku fondled his dick between her palms, licking its tip, giggling, "Hehe, I wonder if you'll give up resisting when I don't let you cum."

Jay groaned, closing his eyes, "You dare...you do know that this won't last long? What do you think I'll do once I become free of this?"

Rangiku shuddered for a moment, assuming a false bravado right after, "Heh, what can you do?"

She opened her mouth, taking his dick in her mouth, wrapping around his cock. She played with his balls, moving her mouth up and down, sucking his cock, slurping. She wet it with saliva, lubricating it, taking it deeper and deeper in her mouth.

Jay closed his eyes, enjoying her mouth, feeling her mouth consume his cock. Unlike Rukia's tiny mouth that could barely take any of it in. Rangiku was an expert, much like Tsunade.

Moreover, she was competitive; she hated not being able to do something, so she took all of his cock in until her lips touched his groin. All this while ignoring her gag reflex, or the tiredness in her jaw, she just took it deeper.

Rangiku pulled it out, licking over the pulsing veins, sliding her hand up and down. Her tongue lapped around the rim, with amusement in her eyes, "Hehe, you are close, aren't you? If you submit...then...I'll let you cum."

Jay closed his eyes, chuckling, "Hehe, dream on."

Rangiku screwed her eyebrows, moving her hand faster, stimulating his balls, sucking him harder. She could feel his cock throb in her mouth, about to empty his load inside her.

But she wrapped her fingers at the bottom of his shaft, holding it tightly, stopping his cum right there.

Rangiku rubbed her body against his, moving upward, cupping his face between her hands, peering into his scarlet eyes, "Now, beg me."

Jay raised his chin, trying to reach her lips with hers, whispering, "Dream on."

Rangiku nibbled on his lips, pulling it, "So stubborn."

"That I am."

Rangiku sat up, feeling his cock touching her asscrack, getting lodged between her round, big ass. She raised her body, guiding his cock to her slid, lowering her body.

Jay tried to move, closing his eyes as Rangiku arched her back, sensually nibbling her lip, moaning, "Ahhh~~! I love it soo much...I love it when your big hard cock is inside me."

Jay opened his eyes, gazing at Rangiku's breasts, bouncing up and down with the shake of her hips. She was deceptively tight. Her warm, wet walls were wrapped around his cock, tightening around it.

Rangiku raised her body, putting her hands on his abs, supporting her body, rocking her hips above him. She didn't bother taking it slowly; she shook her hips as wildly as she could, jerking her ginger hair back, holding them in place, "Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jay moaned, moving his hips to match her shaking, thrusting deep inside her. His thighs slapped against her ass, making her moan even louder; her lustful moans turned covered the whole room as she reached near her orgasm.

But just as Rangiku was about to orgasm. Jay got rid of his restraints, holding her waist, putting her on her back.

Rangiku squealed when Jay held her in place, with his cock buried inside her. He grinned, patting her thigh, "I wonder if you'd beg for an orgasm now."

Rangiku arched her back, moaning, clutching on the bedsheet, "No...I won't."

Jay bent forward, causing his dick to dig further inside her; his lips kissed her neck, stroking her shoulder.

Rangiku tightened her jaw, trying her best to hold back her moans. He was showering her with kisses, but somehow he knew all her sensitive spots. He avoided them, making it feel like she was being kissed. But not letting her enjoy it fully.

She tried to sway her hips, but he stopped her from moving, making Rangiku speak in her throaty voice, "Jay...Jay..."

"I know my name, but that's not begging. So beg."

Rangiku gulped, gazing back into his eyes, looking away, doing her best not to beg.

Jay chuckled, nibbling on her ear, "Oh well, I can wait."

4