Chapter 37 – Isshin’s Disappearance?
489 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Momo was passionately holding onto Jay's head, kissing him, sucking on his lips, his tongue. Her naked body was leaning onto his, stroking his shoulder, moaning.

She swayed her hips, rubbing her burning wet pussy against his strong, muscular thigh. She stopped, breathing heavily, needing hair, looking downwards. There was Rukia, with her head bobbing over his cock, sucking on it.

Momo leaned forward, whispering in Jay's ear, "Captain...I want it...I want it so bad."

Jay leaned his head against the headboard, putting his hand on Rukia's head when there was a triple knock on the door.

Momo groaned, burying her head in his neck when Jay kissed her head, looking towards the door, "Come in."

Momo's body twitched when she heard the door open, but unlike her, Rukia's head didn't stop. She was single-heartedly sucking on his cock.

This was now the room of the Third Division Captain, and it was special since it was able to block any sight, even the ones from a different dimension. The only one that could see through this blockade was Jay.

But when the door opened, they could feel the spiritual energy of the person outside.

Jay shifted his eyes towards the gate, looking at the blonde woman with dark eyes, "Yugito...what is it?"

Yugito looked at the bed, seeing the naked bodies of her Captain with Co-Vice Captain and Third seat. She closed her eyes, walking over to the side of the bed when Rukia popped his cock out of her mouth, holding his cock in place.

Momo used this opportunity to raise her body, sitting down on his cock, moaning, "Captain!"

Rukia raised her body, hugging Momo's body from behind, pulling her face towards herself, kissing her lips, "Mm, don't disturb Captain."

Momo closed her eyes, kissing Rukia back, shaking her hips even as Rukia kneaded her breasts.

Jay put his hand on Momo's waist, smiling, asking Yugito, "What is it?"

Yugito sat down on the bed, with a blush covering her face, kissing his lips, stroking his hair, "Captain Commander has called for a meeting."

"Oh, what happened?" A frown appeared on Jay's face since there hadn't been a meeting in Captain Hall. The last time was decades ago when Aizen rebelled.

Rukia was immersed in the act when her head became clear. Even Momo's hips slowed down.

"Captain Isshin has disappeared. It has been a week since we last heard the news, and they can't find him...there is a chance...some killed a Captain."

"Hmm," Jay hesitated, "I should go as well."

"There is no way we can send Captain to a meeting like this," Momo got up from him, getting down on her knees.

She and Rukia held his cock, sucking it, nibbling it, licking it, giving a handjob simultaneously. Momo and Rukia used everything in their arsenal,  pleasuring his cock to the limit, making him cum as fast as they could.

Jay groaned, tilting his head back, feeling Yugito's tongue in his mouth; he shuddered, his cum poured out on Momo and Rukia's faces, covering them with his cum.

He took a deep breath, getting up from the bed, "I'll be back."

"Yes, Captain."

Shortly, Captain Commander Hall,

Jay walked inside the Captain Commander's Hall, looking at the two rows of Captains.

There were their lieutenants standing behind them, making Jay marvel at the sight.

Second Division Captain Soi Fon, her two Vice-Captains, Marechiyo Omaeda and Mabui.

Fourth Division Captain Retsu Unohana, her two Vice-Captains, Tsunade Senju, Isane Kotetsu.

Fifth Division Captain, Hashirama Senju, his Vice-Captain Tobirama Senju.

Sixth Division Captain, Byakuya Kuchiki, his Vice-Captain Renji Abarai.

Seventh Division Captain Sajin Komamura, his Vice-Captain Tetsuzaemon Iba.

Eighth Division Captain Shunsui Kyoraku, his Vice-Captain Nanao Ise.

Ninth Division Captain Itachi Uchiha, his Vice-Captain Sakumo Hatake.

Tenth Division Captain Isshin Shiba, who was currently missing, his Vice-Captain Rangiku.

Eleventh Division Kenpachi Zaraki, his Vice-Captain Yachiru.

Twelfth Division Mayuri, his Vice-Captain Nemu.

Thirteenth Division Juushiro Ukitake, his Vice Captains, Kaien Shiba, Miyako Shiba.

And finally, First Division Captain and Captain Commander, Genryusai Yamamoto, his Vice-Captain Chojiro.

"Wow, everyone is here," Jay asked out in surprise, blinking, "Is it really that serious?"

"Where are your Vice-Captains?" Yamamoto lightly asked.

"I asked them to make some preparations for me..." Jay walked over, standing in his position at the front of the left row where the odd-numbered Captains stood.

He was expecting the talks to move forward when he noticed all gazes in the room were towards him, making his cough, "The request I put up with the Central 46 a decade ago. When the Kugo Ginjo, the substitute soul reaper incident happened."

Ukitake hesitated since he was responsible, "You were suspicious that someone might have doctored the video."

"Tsunayashiro Family is the one responsible for Monitoring and Recording History. You are a Captain; you should know that you cannot just accuse a Noble Family."

Jay raised his hand at Yamamoto's frown, "Hey, I am just repeating the same argument I put in front of Central 46. We can't reach Aizen, but he can go anywhere he wants. We all know Aizen has a habit of monitoring, and it might be possible he was the one who doctored the footage. There is a chance he might be interested in these Fullbringers and interested in experimenting on them. Captain Mayuri was."

Mayuri scoffed, "Well, that is not wrong."

"So, I just put in the request of creating a secondary monitoring system, something that is Aizen proof. Which I got permission to make, and I recently even activated in the selective areas. Where there were signs of suspicious activities. Those two are going through the recorded footage or other spikes in spiritual pressure, among other things."

"You could have led with that instead of wasting our time," Byakuya calmly said.

Jay shrugged, "Not everyone is from the Great Noble Family like you. There are some Captains and Vice-Captains that might not know anything about this incident. I was just informing them."

"Report to me if they find something," Yamamoto glanced towards Jay, seeing him nod, turning his head towards others.

"I am not the only one who thinks that Aizen was behind the disappearance of the Captain?"

"Captain Isshin left to investigate the mysterious death of a Shinigami in Naruki City of the Human World."

"Aizen may be using it as an experiment grounds."

"But it's not like we can do anything against him."

"That's not exactly true," Mayuri proudly raised his chin, "I have a way to infiltrate."

3