Chapter 39 – Threesome in Division Thirteenth
938 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naori walked into her bedroom, taking off her white robe, letting air caress her naked body. There was a seductive smile on her kind face as she looked at the two naked bodies lying under the blanket.

She walked over, sneaking inside the blanket, and soon moans started echoing in the room.

Naori grinned when the moans became louder and louder, waving up the other person sleeping on the same bed.

Jay shifted his body to the right. He wrapped his hand around Naori's waist, pulling her into his arms, whispering, "Naori...we are tired...moreover, you are late to the party."

Naori struggled, trying to get out of his arms, "No...I was busy."

A woman came out of the blanket, kissing Naori's jaw, "I am also a third seat. I got free on time... why were you busy?"

Naori rolled her eyes, "You already sneaked off to meet Jay...I had to do the work that your husband gave us. You should have been there with me...not having fun here."

Miyako chuckled, kissing Naori's lips, nibbling on them, "You lose."

Jay nuzzled on Naori's neck, kissing her neck, moving his hand to knead her breasts.

Naori moaned, squirming in his arms, with her lips covered by Miyako's. It happened years ago when Jay seduced Miyako, and ever since then, whenever Jay came to visit, she and Miyako both took some time off from work.

Although most of the time, it was them going around to Division Three with the subtle excuse of work or Naori meeting Tsunade and Jay, her old friends.

Abruptly Naori let out a moan, nearly screaming, feeling a hot pulsing rod dig inside her body, "Ahhh~~!!!!"

Miyako warmly kissed Naori's head, hugging her head, burying her face in her medium-sized breasts. Naori's body swung up and down with every single one of Jay's thrusts.

Naori's moan echoed between her breasts, causing Miyako to feel the full brunt of Naori's moans and thrusts.

Jay held her breasts, whispering, "You won't believe how soaking wet she is. I was right about her not needing the foreplay."

Naori jerked her head back, "Ahhhh~~~ That's...not...!!!! True~!!!"

Miyako kissed on her ear, whispering, "Hehe, that's so not true...I can hear it...how wet you are."

Naori arched her back, screaming in pleasure, orgasming, "Ahhhhhh~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Miyako held her down, knowing that tidal waves of pleasure were racing through her friend's body. Her screams as undulating pleasure covered her voice, face, body, her hard nipples rubbing against Miyako's body.  The orgasm came first, but it lasted long, causing Naori's voice to turn throaty.

"At least don't move your hips while you are cumming," Miyako sucked on Naori's sensitive nipples, feeling her hips shake, gripping on her thigh.

Naori licked on Jay's fingers, sucking on his finger, swinging her hips, "Don't...don't stop...fuck me more...fuck me until my mind become blanks."

Jay sat up on the bed, dragging Naori with him, sitting against the headboard with his cock impaled inside her.

He held her hands down, rocking his hips, making Naori arch her back, screaming, "Ahhhhh~~!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She twisted, turned, trying to free herself, feeling her ass slap against his thighs, his cock impaling the deepest part of her pussy, "My womb!!! My womb!!!! It hurts!!! It hurtsss!!!!"

Even as she screamed, she started shaking her hips faster; the arousal had caused her vagina to lengthen, her cervix lifted. She had hoped it would make it harder to penetrate this deeply, but Jay's cock steadily reached there.

Naori's eyes rolled to the back of her head, orgasming again when Jay finally stopped. But Miyako sat in front of her, latching her mouth to Naori's nipples, pulling on the other one, stimulating her clit.

Naori spasmed, her speech became garbled before she orgasmed again from having her sensitive nipples and clit being stimulated, having his cock spread her pussy.

Miyako raised her head, kissing Naori's neck, "Now I am starting to get jealous of how much she is cumming."

Jay let Naori's hands go, her arm wrapped her hands around Miyako's neck, whispering, "Let me make you cum too."

Miyako's eyes widened as Naori's eyes changed, turning into Sharingan, with rotated, and Miyako's body started feeling the rush of pleasure that Naori felt until now.

Her body was starting to feel convulsing, feeling Jay's cock in her pussy. She fell down on her stomach, feeling her ass twitch, legs tremble, nipples and clit being stimulated.

Naori got off Jay, kissing Miyako's lower back, spreading her ass cheeks, "Come on...she would love having you in her ass at the same time."

Jay got down on his knee, kneeling between her legs, stroking Naori's head, rubbing his cock between Miyako's ass crack, smiling at her, "Spread her asshole for me."

Naori smelled his cock, feeling her pussy throb with desire, spreading Miyako's asshole for Jay to shove his cock in.

Jay slowly entered Miyako's asshole, making her wail in pleasure, clutch on the bedsheets.

Miyako's voice became hoarse from the screaming, having Jay's cock dig inside her asshole. She was also feeling what Naori felt in the last half an hour when Jay fucked her.

She felt massive pleasure surge through her body, feeling Jay's cock inside her pussy and asshole simultaneously. One of them was just an illusion, but she loved it, having Jay all over her.

Miyako not only felt her own orgasm build but also Naori's orgasm build inside her, orgasming uncontrollably. Her senses became dull, feeling Jay's cock thicken, his load filling her asshole.

Miyako's body became loose like a broken puppet, falling down on the bed. A soft hand raised her head, shoving her face in a snatch.

Her lips brushed against purple hair, finding their way to her pussy, sucking on her pussy lips, licking them.

Jay put his hand on her ass, taking out his cock from her asshole, putting it inside her pussy, leaning forward to put his palm on Naori's neck. He pulled her close, kissing her lips with Miyako between them.

6