Chapter 40 – Third Fragment – Jun
626 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fourth Division, Garden,

Jay was sitting in the garden, with Tsunade sitting beside him, holding his palm in her hand.

"What are you thinking?" Tsunade interlocked her fingers with his.

"About the Third," Jay whispered.

Tsunade was the only one that knew about his zanpakuto's actual ability. It allowed him to divide his consciousness into seven parts and exist as seven bodies simultaneously.

Although from the outside he was different, the mind that controlled them was the same. Which allowed him to be Decimo in the Hueco Mundo...Jay in the Soul Society...and Jun in the Karakura Town.

"Oh," Tsunade smiled, enjoying the peaceful environment around them, watching flowers. Even though she was curious about the Third, but she knew better to even speak about this.

Just telling her was a huge risk since she felt others might use her reactions to figure out the same thing. Especially when there were beings like Aizen in play. Still, this was one thing that Jay didn't want to keep a secret from her.

Earth, Karakura Town, Kurosaki Family,

"Jun!! Jun!!! Get up!! Food!!"

A young boy was lying on the top of the bunk bed, moving with the push of his younger sister. He shifted, causing his rust-colored silky hair to fall to one side, pulling the blanket over his body, "No."

His voice told that it was a child; even so, the little girl with light-orange blond hair kept shaking him, "Karin!! Jun is not waking up!"

The five-year-old little girl with black hair was dragging another body from the lower bunk bed, dropping her other brother to the ground, clapping her hands, "Do this."

Yuzu's mouth cramped, seeing Ichigo lying on the ground, holding his head, crying, "NO! You can't just hurt Ichigo Nii-chan like this!"

She leaned over Jun as if trying to protect him from her sister, making Karin crack her knuckles, "Come on, Yuzu! Drop him, or I am going to."

"Jun!! Jun! Get up, or Karin will kill you!!"

The young boy hiding under the blanket groaned, getting out of the blanket, sweeping his rusty-colored hair to the back. He opened his deep red eyes, with seemed to suck in the person looking in them.

Jun peeked down from his bunk bed, looking at grinning Karin, shifting his eyes towards crying Ichigo, "You made Ichigo cry."

Karin proudly raised her chin, "my aim is to make all my siblings cry one day."

Jun mocking looked at her, "Keep trying, kid. I will never let you succeed."

Karin glared back at him, with electricity colliding between them when the sound of footsteps entered their ear.

The four of them looked up, blinking towards a beautiful woman with wavy ginger-brown hair.

Ichigo was the first one that rushed over, hugging their mother's legs, crying, making her adoringly hold him in her arms.

"Sneaky," Jun whispered.

Yuzu nodded, agreeing with him, "Ichigo Nii-chan is very sneaky."

Karin puffed air out of her lips, causing her hair to raise up with the air, crossing her hands.

Masaki stroked Ichigo's head, "Now, now, which one of you made Ichigo cry?"

Jun and Karin pointed at each other simultaneously while Yuzu was confused, jerking her head between the two. Jun raised her hand, forcefully pointing at Karin, "Two Vs. One, I am right."

Karin gasped in surprise, "You cheater!! You are forcefully using Yuzu's wimpy nature!"

Yuzu felt an arrow pierce her tiny five years old heart when Jun stroked her head. She felt warm, but only for a moment, "You are using Yuzu's indecisive nature to make sure you get away after throwing Ichigo off the bed."

"Inde-ve?" Although Yuzu didn't know the meaning of the world, she still felt another arrow pierce her heart. Her tears welled up before she started wailing.

"Mama!!" Yuzu rushed down the bunk bed, hugging Misaki's legs, crying with Ichigo.

Misaki let out a sigh, "The two of you...when will you stop bullying your brother sisters?"

Jun jumped down the bunk bed, landing beside Karin, "I don't know...it seems fun."

Karin nodded, standing just like her big brother, "Yes, yes, it's fun."

Misaki gave them a look, and both of them walked over.

Karin was about to stop and apologize when Jun took her hand, "Run!"

"Huh," Karin was a bit stunned for a moment before she grinned, running off with Jun.

Misaki chuckled, kissing Ichigo and Yuzu's heads, "Don't worry, I'll see the two of them later. Now come on, get ready."

Yuzu looked up, blinking, "But...there is no school today...it's a holiday."

Misaki smiled, "But Ichigo has his classes, right? Karate classes?"

Ichigo nodded, making a fist with a bright shine in his eyes, "Yes, I will beat Tatsuki today for sure!"

"Yes, yes, you sure will, now get ready."

"Mm."

A few hours later,

Misaki walked to the living room, seeing Jun, Karin, and Yuzu lie on the sofa, watching tv. Her husband Isshin was at the clinic, and Ichigo had gone for the karate classes.

When she put Ichigo in the classes. She also put Jun, but he left after a few months. She had to try really hard, cooking his fav food, bribing him with toys. Even getting him one of those costly laptops that he wanted so badly. Only then did he show her that he mastered karate.

She was a bit surprised, but not too much. Her two sons were twins; when they were born, the hollow inside her also disappeared.

According to Kisuke, the hollow had shifted from her to either one or both of them. Which explained their spiritual power that had recently started leaking out of their bodies.

The day the two of them were born, Isshin's powers started restoring, hers restored as well. Even so, Isshin seemed to want to hide both Jun and Ichigo from the gaze of the world. Even the Soul Society.

He didn't let it show on his face, but she knew that there was something, some secrets that the Shinigami kept. Which Isshin being part of the Great Noble Family, knew.

Her eyes fell on Jun, seeing his rust-colored hair, deep red eyes. Isshin thought his features might be the sign of the hollow inside her. But she was worried about something else...a legend...she was worried that his Quincy bloodline might be more prominent. Which meant that the hollow would be deadly to him...that left only one candidate.

Misaki looked out the window, seeing the rain drip, "I am going to get Ichigo...three of you be good."

"Yes!!!" The three of them raised their hands, losing themselves in the tv show.

3