Chapter 45 – Training with Masaki
1k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Masaki was holding onto Jun; his hands were kneading her ass, his lips were brushing against her sweating neck. She clutched his hair, swaying her body, rubbing against Jun's tight body, "Mmhmm, mmm, Jun...train...we need to train."

Jun put Misaki on a tilted rock, with her legs straddling his waist, humping against him.

Misaki put her hands on her breasts, hiding her erect nipples, looking away, "Jun...please stop...this is wrong...so wrong."

Jun traced her abdomen. Even though she looked like a married woman, but that was because of deceptive clothing and hairstyle. Underneath was a body better than any other human woman he had been with.

Jun raised her white top. He brushed his finger against her soft, beautiful skin, "It's your fault...ever since that incident...everyone has been hogging you for themselves. I only ever get this time."

Masaki hesitated, warmly smiling as she pulled Jun close to her, gently kissing his lips, "Sorry...Jun. Did you feel neglected? Mommy didn't mean to."

Jun took her hands, putting them above her head; his rust-colored hairs brushed against her face, "Now, don't make it awkward."

Masaki parted her lips, softly gazing at her own son, locking his lips with hers. His tongue invaded her mouth, filling her mouth with his tongue, licking her tongue with his.

Masaki moaned, drinking her son's saliva, feeling his raging hard cock rub against her. She sucked on his stretched tongue as he passionately kissed her.

Just the fact that her own son was kissing her. His body was rubbing against hers; his cock was trying to dig through her clothes.

Jun took off her top and tight yoga pants that she wore to train him. He left her in her underwear, under the bright light, whispering, "Keep your hands above your head."

Masaki gulped, holding her hand above her head as her son's eyes appreciated her body, "Jun...you are making Mommy feel shy."

Jun traced her hand, with his hands against her underboobs, gripping them through her bra, "Why feel shy? You are so beautiful...so sexy."

Masaki moaned, trying to move her arms down when Jun slapped her breast, making her moan louder, "Jun! Don't!"

Jun groped her breasts, kneading them, making Masaki's hips sway, moan.

"They are so soft...so big," Jun took off her bra, releasing her breasts.

"Does Jun like them? " Masaki nibbled on her lips, trying to hold back her moans.

Jun chuckled, "We are here to train? Right? Then let me show you the result of my training."

Masaki abruptly felt a surge of pleasure through her body just from hearing those words. Her pussy started burning, leaking, from expectations.

She knew what Jun was talking about; it was the technique that he used to seduce her.

When the two did combat practice. Jun would use this technique while slapping her waist, breasts, ass, thighs.

Masaki didn't realize he was doing this on purpose; she just thought he was trying his new technique. But because of that technique, she orgasmed while battling with him.

At first, she thought she tried to explain he shouldn't do it, but he was too young for her to explain why. By the time he was ready to hear it, her body had been trained.

Even when he stopped using the technique, Jun's touch would make her wet, his slaps would make her orgasm. It only left her wanting more.

It took all her willpower to hold back and not attack her son until one day she asked him that she'd ask Ryuken to train him. It was on that day when her son revealed his true face and forcefully took her.

But Jun kept massaging her breasts without touching her nipples. She kept her hands above her head, sweat building on her body.

Masaki gazed into Jun's eyes, seeing the smile in them, realizing something. She understood; her son wanted to make her say it, "Jun..."

"Yes, Mother?"

Masaki tightly wrapped her legs around his waist, "Please...t-touch my nipples?"

Jun smiled at her, clasping her nipples between his fingers, pinching them, rubbing them. But it didn't satisfy Masaki, "Jun...don't...don't tease your Mommy?"

Jun narrowed his eyes, smiling, with spiritual power covering her nipples. Blue veins appeared on his fingers, invading her breasts, moving through her pleasure veins, settling down.

Jun pulled on them, vibrating them a thousand times in one second, making Masaki scream in pleasure, "Nhhhhhnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!! Nhaaaaaaaaaa!!! My sonnnnnnnnnnnn!!! My sonnnnnnnnnn is making me cummm!!!!!!!!!!! My sonnnnnnnnnnnn is making me cum by my nipllllllllleeeeeeessssssss!!!"

Jun watched her spasm, with a smile covering his lips, gripping her fleshy, thick thighs. He took off her panties, brushing his thumb against her clit, when Masaki became nervous. She flailed around as blue veins covered all of her clit's sensitive nerves, "NOOOO!!! Jun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her scream became garbled, her senses lost her strength, her eyes became blank as her pussy kept spasming uncontrollably.

By the time she came out of the numbness, Jun was softly kissing her lips, bringing back her mind to reality.

Even so, he didn't give her the chance to breathe when his rock-hard cock dug inside her pussy, expanding it in one go. Her arousal had already caused it to stretch, and yet he filled it one go.

Jun raised her body, holding her in his arms, holding her thighs. He used strings made of spiritual energy to control her powerless body, putting her hands around his neck. Her weak legs straddled his waist.

Jun held her still, patting her cheek, placing his forehead on hers, "Hey, we still have a lot of training to do...I can do more than just a thousand times."

Masaki's body trembled as some strength returned to her limps, hugging him, "No...Jun...please...you are going to break me...please Jun..."

Jun chuckled, starting to pound her pussy, holding her head in place, hearing her sweet moans next to his ear, "That is...moan for me...hold me...say my name."

"Junn!!!!! Junnnnnnn!!!!! Junnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!" Masaki screamed, having her son pound her pussy; her tits bounced in the air.

Jun covered his palm in spiritual energy, smacking her ass, making Masaki scream fiendishly orgasming again. But more so, she could feel her son's cock throb inside her pussy, making her plead, "Not insidee!! Baby....not inside!!"

Jun stopped, kissing her lips, "Then where...?"

Masaki kissed him back, getting rid of the spiritual energy strings, getting down on her knees. She took his cock, putting it in her mouth, licking it, stroking it, "Here...baby...fill Mommy's mouth."

Jun grasped her head, opening her mouth, shoving his cock in her mouth, pouring his cum inside her.

'So much' Masaki was overwhelmed by the sheer amount, drinking as much as she could. The leftover covered her face and breasts.

Jun knelt down beside her, patting her head like he would a pet, whispering, "Good job."

8