Chapter 46 – Semblance
763 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Masaki swam near Jun in the hotspring, putting her head against his shoulder, kissing his neck, stroking his cheek, "Baby?"

"Yes, Mom?" Jun glanced down as Masaki stroked his rust-colored hair, looking into his deep red eyes, kissing his cheek.

Masaki let out a breath, stroking his chest, whispering, "I worry about you so much, Jun."

Jun curiously looked at Masaki, "Why? What is there to worry about?"

Masaki cupped his cheeks, kissing his forehead, "You? Always trying to hold yourself back, not making any friends. Even Ichigo is better than you; at least he makes some friends."

Jun stroked her cheek, cupping her cheek, whispering, "I make friends...a few. I think."

"Right? Like who?"

"Tatsuki, Orihime-"

"So, the girl you fuck and the girl you plan to fuck?"

"MOoom, don't be so crude, but yeah, basically," Jun's lips curved into a smile.

Masaki pulled on his cheek, "Those are sex friends, not friends, friends. You need to make some friends."

"Ugh...when will you stop nagging. That's why I like you better when your mouth is full of my cock," Jun leaned his head back, closing his eyes.

Masaki chuckled, shaking her head, "Make some clothes for us? Ichigo might be coming for his training anytime."

"You know that sounds dirty," Jun gently whispered, putting his hand on her neck. He changed the molecular structure of water to turn it into a two-piece orange swimsuit.

Masaki patted his forehead, gently planting a kiss on his forehead, "Don't worry. Only you get this kind of special training."

Masaki looked at the swimsuit that barely covered her nipples and a g-shirt, "Isn't this a bit skimpy?"

Jun turned her over, putting her against the stones of hotspring, taking her lips, moving his hands over her body, "Mm, it's not fair for a mother to be so beautiful."

Masaki stroked his hair, running her hand through his hair, whispering, "And it's not fair that my son is such a goddamn tease and seducer. Well, we don't get fair, right?"

Jun gently smiled, closing his eyes, entering Masaki, who took a sharp breath, whispering, "This is so wrong...that's the last place you should be."

"And yet, you love it," Jun plucked on her lips, holding her thighs under the water, ready to thrust inside her when Masaki stopped him.

Jun looked into her eyes, wondering, when Masaki stroked his cheeks, taking a deep breath, whispering, "Before...before I lose any semblance of being a mother. Promise me you will make friends?"

Jun groaned, trying to push forward, but Masaki held his back, giving him a look, making him sigh, "Ok, ok. I will try to see if I can make friends. Who would I even be friends with? I get along better with girls than I do with boys."

Masaki rolled around, putting Jun's back against the stones. She gently swayed her hips, stroking his cheeks, "I know my baby is smart...smarter than anyone else. My baby knows everything that the boys your age like to talk about, but you don't want to fake it."

She planted a kiss on his lips, closing her eyes, "You'll find someone...who can understand you...be your friend."

Jun cupped her neck, kissing her vigorously, closing his eyes, "You are the best mom."

Masaki groaned, madly kissing his lips, holding his hair, "Now, say thank you to your mother."

Jun turned again, putting her against the stones, lifting her body, holding her as he reached deeper inside her. She jerked her head back, "Aghhh~!!! Ahhhh~~!! Junn~~~~~!!! More...don't hold back...baby...baby put all of your inside me."

Jun started laughing, causing Masaki's face to be covered in blush; he could feel the heat her face was giving off as she tried to push him, get away from him.

He held her down, kissing her lips, sucking on her tongue, holding her down, "Mmm, I do love you like that. All slutty...do you act this slutty in front of Dad?"

Masaki covered his face, giving him a glare, "You promised. You will never talk about your father when we are doing this."

"Ok," Jun whispered, removing her hand, "All I wanted to say...I like this side of you, and it's different...and I'd be so happy if you only showed this side to me."

Masaki brushed his wet hair, kissing his head, "Every day...for this one hour...I belong only to you."

Jun pulled away, turning her around; her breasts rubbed against the wet, hot floor as he traced her back, "Mmm...I want you so badly."

Masaki jerked her head back, putting it on the wet rock, his cock rubbing against her ass, "Why...what is stopping you? Take me...baby?"

Jun kneaded her ass, spreading her butt, playing with her thick thighs, looking at her dripping pussy that gave off intense heat, her convulsing pink asshole. 

"Sweety...don't...stare...please..."

Jun rubbed the tip of his cock against her slit, "How is it that the pussy of a woman who has given birth to four children is this...tight. It's still has a body like a teenager, and just a maturer version. Is it because Quincy lives longer?"

"Yes...that's why," Masaki shook her hips, rubbing against his cock, letting out hot breaths filled with lust.

Jun put his cock inside her, slowly expanding her walls, making Masaki stop, stopping to breathe. She didn't even want the breathing to get in the way of savoring his cock inside her.

Jun leaned forward until his chest touched her back, his hand... held her head down, whispering, "I would have loved to fuck you when you were a teenager. Be your first."

Masaki twisted her hand back, gripping onto his hair, giving him a long wet kiss, "Baby...you have had a lot of my first...my ass...fucking my tits...making me beg like a whore...making me your whore."

Jun glanced away, whispering, "And if I want more?"

Masaki paused, looking into his eyes, closing hers. She pushed him back, turning around before she spread her legs, pulling Jun back inside her. She wrapped her legs around him, stroking his head, whispering, "Then my baby boy. You will have more. Mother loves you...I love you."

"Say that again?"

Jun gave a hard thrust inside her body, making her scream in pleasure, gasping for breath, "I love you...BaaBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYY!!"

"Keep saying...and I will keep..."

"I love you...I love you! I love you!! I love you!!! I love you!!!!! I Love YOU! I LOVE YOUUU!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUU!!!!! I LOVE YOUUU!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She held him down, orgasming, feeling her hands and legs becoming weak, "Hah...umm...Jun...baby...I love you...but you are messed up. Where did I go wrong with you."

Jun chuckled, kissing her forehead, "It wasn't you...it was me."

"God, you did not say those words to me."

"Yeahhh...I did."

7