Chapter 47 – Making Friends?
653 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jun felt a shadow over his face, feeling it hover over him, until he opened one eye, "What?"

Ichigo was holding his lunch box, with his friends standing behind him, looking at Jun with a strange gaze, "This is our place?"

Jun yawned, "Then sit."

Ichigo tilted his head, "Did you hit your head in the morning? Did Karin finally succeed in dropping you from the bed?"

Jun put his forearm over his eyes, "Mom made me promise that I will try and make some friends. Who better than the group of moronic friends you have."

Rather than being offended, Keigo covered his eyes, wiping his tears, "I knew it!! I knew my prayers would succeed, and there would come a day when Jun's come to his senses!!"

Mizuiro, Sado, and Ichigo confusedly looked at Keigo as Mizuiro spoke, "You did hear what he called us, right? Loser friends?"

Keigo's eyes shined, behind the tears, his fingers wiggled, an evil grin appeared on his face, "Now, I can take my time and draw out all the secrets of how to get girls! And then! I will have a harem!!"

Ichigo put the back of his wrist on his forehead, "Ugh...! He's not the best example."

Mizuiro nodded, "He's just an idiot, not our friends."

"Just sit down and eat," Jun said, covering his face, yawning.

Keigo sat down, hurriedly patting the floor beside him, with a shine in his eyes, looking at his friends.

Ichigo sat down, followed by Mizuiro and Sado, asking, "What's up with this you making friends crap? You have a lot of friends?"

"No, I have a lot of girls that I can choose and fuck, not friends," Jun took a deep breath, stretching his body, sitting up with a sleepy head.

"Right, right! That, how do you do that?!" Keigo's eyes shined, looking at Jun.

"Do what?" Jun rubbed his eyes, falling back down on the floor, looking at them with bangs in front of his eyes.

Mizuiro patted Keigo's shoulder, "Look at him, just look at him."

Keigo glanced towards Mizuiro, turning his eyes towards Jun, lying on his side, with his medium-length, voluminous rusty hair falling to one side. His deep dark red eyes peeking out from behind them, his handsome face half awake.

Keigo gulped, looking at the neck, the open button of his shirt, his lean and muscular chest. He covered his eyes, "NOOO!!!! I Can't!!! I can't look further!!! I like girls!!! Girls!!!!!!!! Girlllllsssssssss!!!! I like girllllsssssss!!!!"

Mizuiro nodded, "Exactly. It's like he's level 100, and you are level -100. Nothing he teaches you could substitute that fact."

"Nooooo!!!!!!" Keigo started sobbing, crying even harder, with Sado patting his back, comforting him.

Ichigo silently ate his food, "What are you really doing here? You never listen to mom."

Jun chuckled, "I know, right. But this time was different...this time...she actually meant it. You know...like mom's serious last ultimatum kind of thing? I just need her to hear that I tried."

Mizuiro blinked, "What is the problem with you making friends? Are you allergic to boys or something?"

"It's not like that," Ichigo leaned against the wall, looking at Jun, turning his eyes towards Mizuiro, "Jun is really great at figuring things out. Usually, there is nothing that he can't figure out after looking at the person. Which makes people...uncomfortable."

"Right? Like what?" Mizuiro curiously looked at Jun, who raised his hand, "Mobile."

Mizuiro hesitated, giving him the flip phone, seeing Jun open it and type a message for a while before giving it back to him.

He opened it, reading the message, "Oh...umm...ok...wow, seriously?"

"Show me!" Keigo jumped, but Mizuiro kept him at bay, closing his flip phone, nodding, "That's quite detailed. Were you?"

"No, he wasn't keeping an eye on you," Ichigo rolled his eyes, "See? That's why he has no friends, and he can't just control himself."

"Right, even Ichigo hesitated when I knew he masturbated."

"I do not!!!" Ichigo got worked up, pointing the chopstick at Jun in anger and embarrassment.

Mizuiro shrugged, "Well, after the message he showed me. I believe it."

Ichigo felt pissed off, "That's exactly why you did it, right?! So they believe when you lie!!"

Mizuiro parted his lips in amazement, "Ah, that's game. That's a good game."

He looked at Jun in acknowledgment as Keigo started grinning, looking at Ichigo, "So? Who do you masturbate to? Come on, you could tell me! Tell me all the dirty secrets!"

"Shut up!"

Sado looked at Jun, saying to Keigo, "You are asking the wrong guy."

"Right, right! As expected of Sado, so intelligent!"

"Well, to stary with his favorites are-"

Ichigo shoved food in Jun's mouth, "Shut up!! What do you even want?!"

Jun chewed on the food, "Mm, nothing."

"You are making a mess of my peaceful lunch!! You want something!"

Jun sat up, tucking his hair back, smiling, "When we were kids. Karin and I had this game...we usually made Ichigo or Yuzu cry first thing in the morning."

"Ohhh, Ichigo?! Ichigo, my man crying?!" Keigo covered his mouth.

Jun shrugged, "Every damn day, two or three times, even when Tatsuki kicked his ass. So, now that mom is bullying me by giving me the ultimatum. I am going to bully her favorite son."

"You! You are the worst!! Most sadist!! The WORST big brother that a person could have!!" Ichigo shouted, standing up, calming down, "I am leaving."

"There is some pent-up anger there," Mizuiro softly spoke, looking at Ichigo leaving.

Jun shrugged, "It's my life's work."

Sado was about to stand up before he sat down, "Why are you doing this?"

"Didn't I say? I just want to make my little brother cry."

"No, why do you want to make him cry?"

Jun looked up at Sado, smiling, "You are a sharp and silent one...huh. Well, when mom asked me to make friends...I said I couldn't fake it. I don't even be interested in talking about the same things because I already know their views. But then...Ichigo is the kid who used to cry all the time. It made me wonder...how much is he faking?"

"Everyone is faking to a certain level," Mizuiro put down the chopsticks saying.

"Yes, is it bad to know how much your little brother is faking?"

"Can't you just?"

"Strangely, I can't," Jun was genuinely surprised, "I can't see. Maybe because we are twins."

"You are twins!!" Keigo jumped on his feet in surprise.

"What? You didn't know that?"

"You! You! You two! Are...so different! I didn't think!"

"Ah, I got the looks, and the smarts, and everything else."

"Not the heart," Sado looked up at Jun, making him smile.

"Yeah, maybe not that."

5