Chapter 48 – Oh, boy!
657 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tatsuki leaned against the wall, her hand resting on Jun's waist, kissing him back, whispering, "I heard you tried to make friends today?"

Jun held his bag in one hand, the other on the railing, softly kissing her lips, "Yes, Mom's ultimatum."

"Your Mom can give ultimatums? She the sweetest woman I have ever met," Tatsuki cupped his neck, whispering.

Jun leaned forward, whispering in her ear, "Oh, that's because you haven't met her adequately. She's strong, headstrong sometimes to the point of being crazy. Confident, and always manages to see through others. She might look loving and kind, but she can be a...bit too domineering when she needs to be."

Tatsuki groaned, "Gosh, you two brothers and your Oedipus complex."

Jun chuckled, kissing her cheeks, "Sorry, babe."

Tatsuki placed her head on his shoulder, whispering, "That's hard to compete against...your mother. How do I compete against someone like that?"

Jun took a deep breath, kissing her forehead, "You don't have to...I didn't choose you because I just wanted a girlfriend...because I wanted to live a lie." 

"You didn't?" Tatsuki looked up, with a velvety blush on her face as he whispered, looking into her eyes, "No."

"Then why?"

"If I had to put it in words, then...it's like you a breath of fresh air...and I love the breath of fresh air."

Tatsuki kissed his lips when they heard the sound of something falling.

They turned their eyes towards the side, seeing Orihime covering her mouth, having dropped her bag.

"That was such a sweet thing to say!"

"It was?" Jun involuntarily asked, walking over to Orihime, picking up the bag, "Come on. We are late, and I have my training."

"Really? Are we going to Jun's house?"

Tatsuki shrugged, "I guess we are now."

"Mm, Ichigo's house," Orihime held her cheeks, blushing, making Jun curious.

Tatsuki put her hand around Orihime's waist, "Did you call your brother? Tell him?"

"I messaged," Orihime hastily nodded, "Although, he's not happy. Like always. Brother doesn't like Jun."

"Somethings don't change," Tatsuki sighed, smiling.

Jun glanced around the empty streets, cupping Orihime's ass, "Well, he has plenty of reason to be angry at me."

Orihime bit her lips, blushing, "Jun...not in public...just wait, and we'd be home."

Tatsuki slapped his hand away, "Not in public."

Jun put his hands inside Orihime's skirt, inside her panties, rubbing his fingers against her wet slit, "Mm, she seems to like it...a lot. Her panties...they are so soaked."

Orihime held onto Tatsuki, "Tatsuki! Jun is being a meanie!!"

Tatsuki hugged Orihime's shoulder, keeping her from falling, lifting her skirt to see her damped panties, "You really are soaked."

"Because...because Jun was teasing me...you know how he taps his fingers on the table? He vibrates the air that directly hits my...my...! It's not fair! He was doing that all day...teasing me!"

"You were?" Tatsuki gave Jun a look, who shrugged, "What? Mom said to make friends, and that annoyed me, so I might have taken it out on Hime a little."

"You are so bad," Tatsuki pulled Orihime away from him, keeping her safe, "We are not going to your house."

"Right? Orihime? You won't be coming to my place?"

Orihime hid behind Tatsuki when she hesitated, whispering to Tatsuki, "Tatsuki..."

"Ugh, I can't believe it," Tatsuki turned away, "Fine! Go! Go home with him! I am not!"

She turned around to leave when Jun held her hand, "Babe, come on. Don't be like that."

"No! You broke the rule! I told you not to play with Orihime like that!"

Jun pulled her close, picking her up in his arms, "Yeah, yeah. I will make up for it...I just...need you with me."

Tatsuki groaned in frustration, putting her head on his chest, whispering, "That's not fair."

"Life isn't fair," Jun smiled.

Shortly, Jun's room,

Tatsuki lay on the bed, her legs spread out, feeling Jun inside of her, whispering, "Will you start moving?"

Jun patted her cheek, whispering, "Just a second, babe."

He looked at Orihime, sitting right above Tatsuki's head, fingering her pussy, showing Jun.

He leaned forward, swinging his hips, his chest touching Tatsuki's face as he licked kissed Orihime's pussy, "Mm, mm, mmm, mmm."

Orihime gripped on his hair, "Jun! Jun!! I want it so bad!! Please! Jun!!!"

Jun chuckled, sucking on her vagina, separating it with his tongue, holding her thigh on hand as he fucked Tatsuki.

Tatsuki licked on his chest, pushing him back, "Baby, turn me over."

Jun hastily took out his cock, turning Tatsuki over and drawing Orihime closer, licking Orihime's pussy.

Orihime moaned, raising her hands, looking at Jun, who leaned forward, sucking on her breasts.

Tatsuki wagged her tongue over her best friend's wet pussy, shaking her hips, taking in her boyfriend's cock, shaking her hips harder and harder. Her breathing got rugged; she moaned in Orihime's pussy, rubbing her clit, holding her down, orgasming. But Jun didn't stop; he kept ramming in her until she didn't even have the strength to move her tongue, feeling her body lie on her best friends, shaking powerlessly. 

Orihime cupped Tatsuki's face, pushing it against her pussy, shaking her hips to rub her pussy against Tatsuki's face, "Yess!! Yesssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!"

Jun straightened his back, raising Tatsuki up by her stomach, emptying his load inside her.

The three of them fell down on the bed, taking deep breaths, closing their eyes, savoring the moment.

Jun hugged Orihime as Tatsuki climbed up, putting her head on Orihime's pillow, barely fitting on the single bed, "You need a bigger bed."

"Mm," Jun kneaded Orihime's breasts with one hand, putting the other on the bed, and the bed's height decreased, but it doubled, "Good enough?"

Tatsuki groaned, "Babe, you can't keep using your powers."

"Why not? There are no excellent adjustable beds, and a double bed takes too much space, but it's suitable for sex. So this is the best I can come up with."

Orihime turned over, kissing Jun's neck, stroking his cheek, "Please...Jun...I want it."

"Want what?" Jun looked at her with a teasing look, stroking her lips with his thumb.

Orihime was covered in blue, gulping, "A-a-a-a-a...I-...Tatsuki!"

"Ugh, just say it," Tatsuki hugged the pillow, closing her eyes, "By the end of the day, you always cry out like a whore."

Orihime's eyes became teary, "You two are such a bully!"

Jun chuckled, kissing her lips, "That we are. So? What do you want?"

*Clearing throat*

Jun glanced back, seeing a Masaki stand over them, "Oh, hey, mom."

Masaki leaned forward, pulling his ear, "I told you to stay away from Orihime!! Did you have to go seduce one girl that your brother likes!"

"I-Ichigo likes me?!" Orihime sat up with bright eyes, happily blushing.

"You..." Masaki confusedly looked at Orihime.

Tatsuki wrapped herself in a blanket, whispering, "He promised to help her marry Ichigo."

"Oh, boy," Masaki covered her eyes, "Three of you, training room, right now."

3