Chapter 49 – Brother’s Girlfriend?
866 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Masaki paced around in the training room, dressed, looking at the three teenagers before her footsteps came to a stop. She looked at Orihime, "You love Ichigo?"

Orihime blushed, looking down, nodding, "Yes."

"And Jun?"

"He's..." Orihime sucked on her lower lip when Jun whispered, "Say it."

"Owner..." Orihime covered her face, whimpering, "He's...my owner."

Masaki covered her face, pointing at Jun, "You, step away from her!"

Jun scratched his head, walking over to Masaki, hugging her, whispering, "You are making a big deal out of this."

Masaki calmed down, "You can't do that. You cannot do that to your brother, and I am serious. This is over, right now."

Jun whispered, "How about this. I'll make up for it. I promise, in return, I get to keep her."

"No, no," Masaki moved away, "Jun, not a day goes by that I don't think where I went wrong with you. Why do you have to be so self-destructive? Such an-"

"Ass," Tatsuki curled her lips, hugging his arm, whispering, "I know he's a jerk, but...it's just."

She hesitated, making Masaki smile, shaking her head, "You have no excuse for him, right?"

"No, none at all, Ma'am," Tatsuki slumped her head down.

"Let's just sit...Jun...making something to sit on," Masaki covered her eyes,  breathing evenly.

She sat down when nothing was under her, but a bed appeared, transmuting from the rocks around them. She sat down, lying on the soft bed, "You had to make it a bed."

"I am good at making beds," Jun walked over, lying down beside her, holding her hand.

Masaki turned to face him, "Just tell me why?"

Jun sat up, looking towards Orihime and Tatsuki, who curiously looked at him. He hesitated, "It's...it's my drug. It's what keeps my mind off the things and keeps me sane. It's what I need to vent."

Masaki cupped his cheek, "What things?"

Jun raised his deep red eyes, "Don't you know? Mom? Do you think I don't know what is happening in Soul Society? Who rules the Hueco Mundo? And then there's that rhyme...I know that too. And so much more. I am not stupid."

"Oh, sweety," Masaki stroked his cheek, "You really think your mother is a fool?"

"Huh?" Jun tilted his head when Masaki pulled on his ear, "You knew about all that when you were nine! You didn't need sex then!"

"I might have! You don't know that!" Jun tried to get free of her pinch.

Masaki twisted his ear, curling her lip, "You! You do not have an excuse because you are a bad boy!"

"You seduced your mother! Now, you seduced your little brother's girlfriend?!"

"You seduced your mother? Now, that makes so much sense," Tatsuki nodded, with Orihime agreeing with her.

Orihime held Tatsuki, whispering, "This is bad. Jun really loves her, and if she is providing...that? This is so bad for you."

Tatsuki shrugged, "He can't marry- Oh, is that is? You are lashing out because you love her and can't have her. Is that it?"

"Is that it?" Masaki looked at Jun, who stood up, laughing.

"Now, you guys are overthinking. It's nothing that complicated...I just like to take what I like," Jun sat against the headboard, smiling.

"Hav you ever thought about the consequences?" Masaki furrowed her brows, "You need to learn that-"

"What consequences?" Jun narrowed his eyes, "Did Dad find out? Dad is the most observant person. Do you think that I don't think about consequences? I do, and I make sure that no one ever finds out. The only person I was ever worried about was Ichigo. I am not worried about the intelligent ones or the ones confident of their powers and senses. The ones that can figure out from the tiniest of clues, but people like Ichigo with wild instinct. It wouldn't matter if I erased all the clues if I made sure to misdirect if I did everything. Just one moment, and eureka, they know my deepest, darkest secret. That is what I am worried about. Since he hasn't figured it out. Everything is fine."

Masaki covered her face with a pillow, "Ughhh! Why is he so frustrating!!"

Orihime chuckled, making everyone look at her, "What?"

Orihime stopped smiling, shaking her head, "No...just...you are such a good mother. We never saw you...lose that persona...but around Jun...you are different."

Masaki exchanged a look with Jun, groaning, "Whatever, do whatever you want."

"Oh, you shouldn't have said that," Tatsuki crossed her hands, looking at Masaki, who looked back.

Before she even realized it, her body got pulled into Jun's arms, who forcefully took her lips.

Masaki arched her back, wanting to get away, as Jun's tongue went inside her mouth. His fingers found their way to her nipples when Masaki's body jumped, feeling the intense vibrations passing through her nipples. Her body convulsed as she had a spontaneous orgasm, "Ahhhhhhh~~!!!!!!! No~!!!"

"I wasn't ready...I," Masaki whispered as Jun's lips clasped hers, "I know."

Tatsuki sighed, taking off her clothes, climbing on the bed, kissing Jun's neck, "I don't like you, but I am horny."

Masaki rested her head on Jun's shoulder, watching Tatsuki with a gentle smile from the haze of arousal, "He did a number on you too, huh?"

"Don't ask," Tatsuki started taking off Masaki's clothes, "You did interrupt us in between."

"You just came!"

"I was just starting," Tatsuki looked towards Jun, "If I don't have four or five orgasms, I can't stop thinking about him. It's what he uses to make sure that we can't resist him. Your son is a bit of a hog."

"That's true," Jun kissed Tatsuki, looking at Orihime, "Come over, get naked."

Orihime glanced towards Masaki, getting naked, walking to the other side, getting naked. She climbed on the bed, "Jun...I still haven't...gotten."

"Say it."

Orihime bit on her lips until Tatsuki spoke, "Gosh, just give it to the poor girl. You have been teasing the innocent girl since morning!"

Masaki kissed his neck, hesitating, making Jun chuckle, which turned into a devious grin, "Go on, Mom. Ask me. Beg."

"Technically, it has been 23 hours since I last had him. You two just got to...feel good. I still..."

"No! It was my turn!" Orihime pouted.

Jun chuckled, "How about this...do each other. Whoever orgasms last...will get it."

Masaki grinned, kissing his cheek, vibrating his chest, whispering, "Now you are just being biased to your mom. I love it."

5