Chapter 52 – Short Visit to Konoha
636 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Don't worry. I won't add too many characters at once to spoil this. This was just a foreshadowing for the future.) 

"This place has really changed since last we came," Nel was excitedly looking around in the big restaurant, blinking. There was the aroma of Ramen filling her nose.

"Yeah, it has changed," Ayame was leaning over the slab, looking at the large restaurant, "Ichiraku Ramen used to be a small shop. We were popular but never needed renovation until after the war. The last time you came...not it's nearly twelve years, right? You haven't changed a bit."

"You also haven't changed a bit," Decimo looked at Ayame, sitting on the counter stool with Nel and Roka, watching the young girl.

"I haven't, right?" Ayame looked at her hands, "I should be old and have wrinkles, but I look so young. It's one of the wonders in Konoha."

"You don't seem happy?" Decimo lightly said, scanning Ayame.

"No, I am happy. I get to stay young, but it's also scary...not knowing what is happening with your own body."

"Physically, you don't age, and you won't get sick. In return, when the time comes, when you turn hundred...you will die a peaceful death."

Ayame gazed at Decimo, "You..."

Decimo stood up, "No, not me."

"Thank you...for telling me."

Decimo stood up, "You two eat...I have to meet someone."

"Be back soon!"

"Sure, and don't shout. Mind your manners?"

"Yes!"

Decimo shook his head, walking out of the restaurant, looking at the Konoha that he hadn't visited in a long time. It had become more prominent, more prosperous, more beautiful. It wasn't the same Konoha whose sky he felt was dark, the ground was rotten, the one that was constricted and squeezed the life out of you. This one was different, happier.

Although something never changed, Anbu's on them, and he knew why things were on high alert. Time in this world flew differently, mainly because the universes were still merging. Even though he lived for half a century in the other one, barely 15 to 20 years had passed in this one. It would probably take about six or seven months before the two world's space-time continuum synchronizes.

Precisely because of this change, more and more hollows started appearing in this world. Precisely because of that, the whole world was on high alert.

Well, there were many changes, but that wasn't what he was bothered about right now. He was just walking, without being noticed by the Anbu's, even if he passed right in front of them. He entered a house, looking at the pictures on the table, smiling. Until he reached the kitchen, seeing the woman wearing an apron, cooking.

Decimo wrapped his hand around the woman, taking her scent, "Hinata."

Hinata jerked, collecting spiritual pressure on her palm, ready to attack him when he whispered, "It's me."

Hinata stopped, feeling her heart beat faster, turning around, whispering, "Sensei...no...it can't be...you are...?"

"Seven."

"Seven?"

"Currently four."

"Four!" Hinata covered her mouth.

Decimo leaned forward, raising her chin, kissing her lips, "Just don't tell that to anyone. I told you because you are my favorite student."

Hinata clutched onto his coat, passionately kissing him back, "We can't...children are at home."

Decimo kneaded her breasts, kissing her vigorously, sucking on her lips, cupping her cheeks, "I can fuck you in front of them, and they wouldn't notice. They can't see."

"No...no...Sensei...please...not in front of my children," Hinata held onto him, trembling as he took off her clothes until she was naked.

Decimo whispered, "Have I been going too easy? Turn around and push your ass out."

Hinata blushed, turning around, pushing her ass out at him, spreading it for him, "No, Sensei."

Decimo rubbed his chin, "No, turn around, show me your face."

Hinata turned over, closing her eyes as he spread her legs, sliding his cock inside of her, "Ahhh~~!!!! You are so big!!!!"

Hinata held onto the arms that held her waist, blissfully moaning, "Ahhh~~!! Yes~!! Ahhh~!!!! Ahhhhh~!!!!!! Yesss~!!!"

Decimo watched her breasts jumping, smiling, "Tell me, what you are thinking right now?"

"I-I...!!!"

"Tell me."

Hinata arched her back, hearing her Sensei's firm voice, having a soft orgasm, "Ahhhhhhhhh~~~~!!!!!!!! I~!!! I~~!!! Your~! Dick is going~~ going all the way in~!!! I love it~!! I love Sensei's cock~!"

Decimo pounded her, faster and harder, smacking her ass, which made Hinata arch her back even harder, lifting her body on her elbows, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Decimo kneaded her big, soft ass, sinking his fingers inside her asshole, "Your asshole is just sucking my fingers in."

Hinata took a sharp breath, shaking her hips, "Sensei!! Sensei!! If you keep fingering my ass! My ass!!! I am going to! Going to cummmmmmmmmm sooooooooooooooooo harrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Decimo watched her orgasm, stopping, leaning forward, "I missed seeing this face of yours."

Hinata raised her body, hugging him, nuzzling his neck, "Mm, I missed Sensei too. Will you stay?"

Decimo whispered, cupping her cheek, whispering, "I am here."

Hinata closed his eyes, "Yeah, you are here."

"No, Hinata. I am here," Decimo said, stepping away from her.

Hinata blankly looked at him, realizing something, "You are here?!"

"Yes, in the order of the birth, the fourth body is here."

"Oh! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! You are!! I know you are who?!"

She was about to say when Decimo placed his palm over her mouth, "Yeah. No. I am just telling you, never repeat those words."

"Does she know?"

"Yes, she knows."

"And she kept it a secret?!" Hinata's eyes widened, with a flame burning in them.

Decimo stepped back, smiling, "Mmhm, she totally wanted to keep it a secret."

"You could have told me!"

"Eh...no, not really," Decimo smiled, getting dressed. He patted her waist, and her clothes appeared on her body.

Hinata hugged him, acting spoiled,  "Can't Sensei stay longer! I missed you soo much!!!"

"No, no. I am here with someone, but now that you know, I am here. I am expecting a visit sometime soon."

"Yes, yes! I will!"

"Mom, is food ready?"

Hinata nearly jumped out of her skin, seeing Boruto walk to the table, looking at her, "Boruto! This is not what you think!"

But Boruto just looked through her, looking at something behind her.

Decimo patted her head, kissing her head, "Hinata, this never happened. The time that we spend together does not exist, and this is why no one can see and remember what we are doing. He can't see you...he sees you do will exist whenever I leave."

Hinata blankly hesitated when she phased through her body, blushing, confused, "Yes, food...food is ready."

"That is me?"

"That will be you."

Decimo disappeared, and Hinata found herself standing where she was before her Sensei came. She confusedly took the food, walking back, "Yes, food...food is ready."

"Mom? You ok?"

"Yeah, Boruto. I am ok."

5