Chapter 55 – One Month
514 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Urahara Kisuke."

"Oh, Captain of Sixth Division Byakuya Kuchiki, and one of the Vice-Captains Renji Abarai. What brings you here?" Urahara held on his hat, smiling, "The shop is closed, you know."

"We are here for Rukia; hand her over," Renji stepped forward, demanding, hiding the worried look that was deep in his eyes.

"I am afraid that I can't do that," Urahara Kisuke shook his head, "Not until I know that Miss Rukia will be safe."

"Safe?! Why won't she be safe?!" Renji lashed out, but Byakuya Kuchiki placed his hand on Renji's shoulder, stopping him.

He turned his eyes towards the black butterfly, raising his hand, letting it land on his finger.

He peered towards Urahara Kisuke, "Rukia...she gave her powers to a Fullbringer?"

"She did what?!"

Urahara Kisuke nodded, narrowing his eyes, "You know that is forbidden...even more so after what happened the last time."

Byakuya nodded, "I know, but this time it was the Espada's that appeared. She could only access 20% of her powers and not even release her Bankai. I am sure that Central 46 will take into account that it was an impossible situation." 

As Byakuya was talking, he froze, fixing his gaze at Urahara Kisuke, "But you don't think that Central 46 will take it into account."

"I suggest that you leave Rukia here...at least for a little while longer."

Byakuya was thinking when another butterfly appeared, landing on his finger, "We have new orders. We are to bring back Rukia Kuchiki. Anyone who goes against us would be treated as a traitor to Soul Society, and even you."

"Captain! You can't be serious!" Renji protested, but Byakuya raised his hand, asking Urahara, "Where is she?"

Urahara shrugged, "Sa, who knows. She disappeared after the fight; maybe the one she gave power ...took her? To take care of her?"

"Who?"

"I don't know."

Byakuya stepped inside, "Don't mind me checking."

"Sure, sure."

Byakuya went inside, leaving Renji and Urahara alone in an awkward atmosphere.

Renji fidgeted where he stood when Urahara smiled, asking, "Would you like something? Tea?"

"No," Renji crossed his hands, tapping his feet, waiting impatiently until Byakuya Kuchiki came out.

"Renji, we are leaving."

"Oh, might I ask where you are going?"

Byakuya stopped, "We are going back to Soul Society. Tell Rukia to come back herself, and her punishment might be lenient. We will come back in a few weeks or a month after sorting things out."

"I see," Urahara's lips tugged into a smile as he watched Renji open the door, and the two entered the Dangai, leaving the World of Living.

"You heard? You have one month."

Rukia came out of the shadow, looking at her feet, "Yeah...is this your power?"

Urahara laughed, "No, no. It's someone else who helped me hide you. But I didn't think that he was so shy that he didn't see you."

"Who?"

Urahara stood up, "Now, now. I can't spoil all the fun, right? You'd meet him when he wants to meet you."

"Wait...Aizen...why would those Espada want the boy? They were here for Ichigo Kurosaki."

"Ichigo..." Urahara stopped for a moment, smiling, "I see. You should worry about restoring your powers. Till then, let me help you."

Kurosaki House, Ichigo's Room,

Ichigo entered his Room through the window, looking around, letting out a breath of relief. He sat down on the bed, plopping down, "Hah..."

"You made a mess."

"Shit!" Ichigo jumped up from the bed, looking around, seeing Jun appear from his own shadow. He looked up, "It wasn't my fault! I had no choice!"

Jun sat down beside Ichigo, crossing his leg, watching Ichigo for a moment.

He couldn't just change Ichigo's memories, so he only took away the memories related to Supernatural Events. Ichigo only knew they were Quincy, and the two brothers were a rarity.

Quincies, who were also Fullbringers. Ichigo also knew that Jun's ability allowed him to awaken other Fullbringers. That is how he awakened Chad and Orihime.

Uryu was a family friend, and that is how their little group was formed. He knew things related to Quincy and Fullbringers but little about Shinigami and Soul Society. Let alone the other World of Living.

"Hmm," Jun patted his head, "Your Fullbring...only half of it merged with your Shinigami powers."

Ichigo slapped his head away, touching the sword hanging on his neck, "That power...it's dangerous...uncontrollable. Maybe it's a good thing that it didn't."

"Or maybe it didn't because you haven't accepted it," Jun stood up, patting Ichigo's cheek, "Did Mom and Dad visit?"

"No."

"I see," Jun smiled, walking away, "Good night, Kid."

Ichigo plopped back down on the bed, staring at the sword, "Shut up."

Jun's Room,

Jun slid down in his own bed, hugging the young girl with black hair from behind, making her shift and make place for him, "Is Ichigo okay?"

"Yeah," Jun kissed Tatsuki's neck, getting under the blanket, stroking her bare waist.

Tatsuki turned over, hugging him, kissing the nape of his neck, taking in his scent, "Jun..."

"Hmm?" Jun ran his fingers through her hair, brushing his thumb on her lips, "What?"

Tatsuki raised her body, rubbing her breasts over his face, moaning as he opened his mouth, taking in her erect pink nipples. He cupped her ass, sucking on her nipple, hearing her moan even louder, "Your boobs have really grown."

Tatsuki held her ample bosom, massaging the other one, nibbling her lip, "You...made my body like this."

Jun chuckled, kissing her cleavage, cupping her both boobs that barely fit his large hands. His fingers sinking inside her soft flesh, "I trained your body to be more fuckable."

"Then do it...fuck me..."

Jun looked into her eyes, moonlight falling in the Room through the window. He watched her with interest, "Beg."

Tatsuki breathed in, rubbing her breasts; her other hand's fingers found their way to her wet, leaking pussy. She started fingering her pussy, moaning, arching her back, breathing heavily, "Please...Jun...fuck me?"

"Not enough."

Tatsuki lay down on the bed, her legs curved, raising her pussy towards Jun, spreading it to show him, "Jun...I want you...I want you so bad...fuck me? Make a mess of my pussy?"

Jun stood up from the bed, dropping his clothes on the floor, one by one, watching Tatsuki finger her pussy as she closed watched him. The more of his body he revealed, the harder she fingers herself.

Her eyes filled with lust, fixed on him, his hair, his eyes, his neck, chest, hands, abs, waist. Her eyes stopped on his hard cock, moaning louder and louder until she jerked her head back. Her body shuddered; the tidal wave of pleasure ran through her body as she orgasmed, squirting on Jun.

Her body froze in the air, trembling, about to fall down on the bed when Jun wrapped his hand around her waist, holding her. He adjusted his cock, looking into her blurred eyes, "You begged for it...so here goes."

"No...!!! No!!!!!!!!!! Not Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tatsuki screamed, clutching the bedsheet as he slammed his cock inside of her.

Jun held her waist; his breathing became erratic, thrusting inside of her, fucking her harder and harder.

Tatsuki screamed the more he plowed through her sensitive pussy, until a hard knock on the door made the two stop, "Keep your voice down!!!"

Jun chuckled, hearing Ichigo's annoyed voice when Tatsuki's pussy tightened, "Oh, you seem to like that."

Tatsuki gasped for breath, looking away, her black hair sticking to her face, "Don't...say that."

Jun bent down, taking her hands in his, kissing her lips, swinging his hips, "Mmm. Mm."

4