Chapter 57 – Strings and Rings
549 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jun's room was filled with slurping sounds; two pairs of hands were over his body, stroking his chest and hands. There was another pair of hands on his thigh of the woman who was bobbing her head.

Tatsuki sucking on his tongue, caressing his neck, "What is it?"

Orihime caressed his jaw, whispering, gently looking into his eyes, "Is it because of Rukia?"

Jun gently placed a kiss on her lips, sighing when Masaki stopped bobbing her head, looking up, stroking his thighs, "Baby, it's not fun when you are not into it."

Jun asked for her hand, which Masaki took, raising her body, sitting down between his legs, grasping his cock, kissing his forehead, "What is it? The two Spiritual Pressures?"

Jun kissed her cheek, "I am just a bit nervous since we are going to go to the Soul Society."

"Oh, my baby is excited because of a field trip," Masaki showered his face with kisses.

Jun pushed her face away, "Don't act like a Mom when you are naked in my arms. It's disgusting."

"Aw," Masaki kissed his neck when Tatsuki held his arm, "Can I come to this time?"

"Ok," Jun held her arm.

"No, it's too dangerous for Tatsuki," Orihime shook her head, puffing her cheek.

Tatsuki drilled her fist in Orihime's head, "Shut up! I am coming this time!"

"No~~!!" Orihime squeezed her eyes shut, "Tatsuki!!"

Masaki slapped Tatsuki's hand, putting her head on Jun's shoulder, watching her, "You mastered you Fullbring?"

Tatsuki made a fist, nodding, "Yes, I did."

Jun caressed her head, looking into her confident eyes, a smile hanging on his lips. From what he observed and learned from Aizen, Fullbringers had a piece of Soul King inside then, leading to Hollows attacking their parents and allowing them to awaken Fullbring's.

With Tatsuki, it was different; she didn't have a piece of Soul King but got her powers through him. It was an experiment to see how far her Artificial Fullbring could take her.

"Ok," Jun leaned forward, locking his lips with Tatsuki, kissing her passionately, making Masaki and Orihime smile.

Masaki rubbed Orihime's head, lying down beside the two, watching her son passionately kiss his girlfriend. She stroked Orihime's hair, turning her over, running her hand over her body, "Baby..."

Jun grabbed onto Tatsuki's thighs, shoving his cock inside her, watching her writhe under her. He shifted his eyes towards Masaki, seeing fingers that found their way between Orihime's legs, their tongues interlocked with each other.

Jun's thrust got faster and harder, even as Tatsuki curled up, screaming in pleasure. He gripped Masaki's thigh, raising her body, smacking her ass, shoving his fingers inside her damp pussy.

He made his fingers longer, thicking by solidifying spiritual energy, vibrating it, watching Masaki scream.

Masaki felt her breath stop, holding onto Tatsuki and Orihime, "Yess~~!!!! Yessssssss~~!! Babyyy~!!!! Babyyyyyy~!!!!!!!! You are shooo gooooddddddddd~!!!!!!!!"

"Junnnn~!!!!!!! Jun~~~!!! Coming~!! Coming~~~~!!!!!!!!" Tatsuki screamed, gushing out, trying to push his dick out.

Jun continued to plow through Tatsuki's pussy, pulling up Masaki's powerless body, making her straddled Tatsuki's abdomen, hugging her from behind. He kissed her, pushing his tongue in Masaki's mouth. His eyes met with Tatsuyki's blank eyes as he continued to fuck her pussy. He took his cock out of her when she came again, leaving a gaping pussy. He raised Masaki a little, turning his eyes towards curled up Orihime, who was fingering herself, "Turn her over."

"Yes," Orihime followed his orders, turning her best friend over to her stomach. She watched Jun put Masaki back down; her best friend tremble as Jun's cock most likely found its way inside her asshole. He played with Masaki's clit, making her even more jealous, "Jun..."

Orihime's eyes met with Jun's, seeing him stroke Masaki's jaw, his hand moved to her nipples. He created a ring of spiritual energy around Masaki's erect nipple. Jun made a string and another ring on the other nipple. He moved his finger down to her clit, and then from clit to her other nipple.

It was almost artistic seeing Jun create a collar on Masaki's neck. He moved down to tie her hands behind her back, making two dildo's from spiritual energy, filling her pussy and asshole. He moved back up again to fill Masaki's mouth, everything connected with a string.

He flicked on the string, and Masaki widened her eyes, screaming with dildo filling her mouth. Her muffled, throaty moans of pleasure filled the room as she crazily writhed, cumming, falling down on Tatsuki.

Jun got a hold of her hair, raising her body, smelling up, "Ah...your scent is so delicious..."

He caressed the string, watching Masaki tremble in his hand, smiling, "I have an idea."

He moved, sitting down with his back against the wall, "Three of you...get on your knees and come here."

Orihime was the first one, who was eager, followed by Masaki and then Tatsuki before he raised Tatsuki, stringing her up, much like Masaki. He then moved towards Orihime, doing the same and then connecting the three of them with a single string.

He leaned back again, stroking the string, seeing the three tremble and let out pleasant moans.

"Baby...please...flick it...one more time...?" Masaki, in the middle, buried her face in his stomach, looking up, begging.

"Jun..." Orihime looked with a pleading look, licking his thigh as Tatsuki nibbled on his thigh, entreating without saying anything.

Jun raised his eyebrow, creating a ring around his finger, connecting it to the string, "Make me cum, and I will."

Masaki breathed in, moving down to lick his cock from the bottom to the top when two other tongues joined together.

The three tongues and mouths licked and sucked on his cock, using the best of their techniques, almost desperately trying to make him cum.

Jun breathed in, resting his head back, gasping, closing his eyes, breathing heavily, "Ah..."

He tightened his jaw, moaning, reaching his limit, cumming all over their faces and mouths. He watched them lick off his cum from each other's faces, eagerly waiting as he smiled, awarding them, flicking the string with two fingers.

The three who were waiting screamed at the same time, curling up, their bodies shaking from the pleasure of the massive orgasm, when he flicked the string again, and then again, making their mind break as they blanked out.

The three fell on the bed, tangled up with each other, their mouth and eyes open, unmoving, unchanging.

Jun rubbed his face, resting his head, "Ahhh...maybe I went too far."

3