Chapter 61 – The Ryoka Invasion – 3
416 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nezumi Kedama!"

Yugito Nii looked towards Tatsuki in shock, stepping back, seeing the green bullets coming towards her. She used substitution to appear a distance away, seeing the bullets tear apart the log. Her eyes turned towards Tatsuki, who had disappeared from where she was, appearing beside her, punching her waist.

Yugito's spiritual armor had a crack before her body got hurled away, dragging against the ground. She watched Tatsuki appear above her, slamming her leg down like an ax, stopped only by Yugito's body hands, which shoved her body even further down.

Just when she was expecting a barrage of attacks, Tatsuki stepped back, allowing her to sit up, "How...?"

Tatsuki looked towards the White Guantlet, "The Art of War...I want to say it was formed by my own desire to win...but it's more of a bond between him and me. Ever since we were kids...I could never beat him...I wanted to beat him...natural strength, natural talent...gender advantage...or just the fact that he was tall, so he had more reach."

She scoffed, "Like his natural talent wasn't enough to form a chasm...I wanted to beat him so badly...that is what my Fullbring, the Art of War, represents. The more I fight, the more I can take the moves of my opponent. Also... every time I do damage to my opponent, the Art of War takes away their strength, speed, spiritual pressure, and adds it to mine."

Yugito narrowed her eyes, standing up, "Why would you tell me that? That takes away all your advantage."

Tatsuki formed a stance, "Even though it might be my Fullbring...but it's more of a love and hate relationship. I love that it represents my desire to reach him, our connection. I hate...that it gives me such an unfair advantage in a fight."

Yugito let out a smile, "I see, honorable, aren't you. You indirectly asked me about why I wouldn't try and save Rukia..."

"Yeah."

"My Captain...he's a kind person...too kind. Sooner or later, he'd do everything in his power to save Rukia...even if it means going against Soul Society. But till then, I will fight to protect his reputation and honor!"

Tatsuki let out a smile of respect when Orihime's voice interrupted the two, "Aww~~!! Two women fighting for the honor of their lovers!! That warms my heart!"

"He's not my lover!!"

"I am not fighting for him!!"

Yugito and Tatsuki screamed at the same time, their faces covered in blush. The two of them let out an annoyed sigh at the same time before Yugito spoke, "You are strong, but not strong enough. If this was fifty years ago, maybe you would have raised a storm, but at this point...more than half of the Vice-Captains are able to step into realm that was only for the Captains."

"Bankai," Tatsuki spoke.

"You can still give up, and I wouldn't have to use it," Yugito spoke, the flames flickering.

Tatsuki clicked her tongue, "No, it's not that...I just didn't want to use this...using it feels like depending on him."

"Fine! Bankai!"

Tatsuki took a step back, seeing a massive tiger cat appear in front of her, staring down at her, its tails swaying in the air, "The Art of War - Jun Stile!"

Massive green-blue spiritual energy wrapped around her, the White Gauntlet liquified, spreading all over her body, making a light armor, with parts covered by thick blue lights, green likes spread all over the White Armor.

She lightly jumped, fading and appearing in front of Matatabi, punching her in the face, smashing her body back, breaking a large area, downing a few buildings.

Tatsuki appeared above the Tiger Cat, slamming her leg in the stomach, making it screech. A bit of black fire caught onto Tatsuki's leg when she rose up. The green veins spread out, forming a shield that dropped the black fire.

Yugito got on her feet, creating a tailed beast bomb, shooting towards Tatsuki, who hit the ball with an uppercut, shooting the bomb upwards, blasting against the barrier.

"You have no chance to win. We were already near equal when we started, and the longer this goes, the stronger you get, the stronger I get. At this point, you can't beat me."

"Maybe," Yugito spoke in Matatabi's voice, Then I will fight to the end."

Repentance Palace, Bridge,

Ichigo looked towards the monster, smiling, turning in the other direction. "Tatsuki...she's really strong. But...Uryu...well, I don't have time to worry about them."

He turned his eyes towards the two men, one with long black hair and the other with red, stepping towards them, "You are the one that took Rukia away?"

"You are the one that took her powers away, the one that landed her in this situation," Renji stepped forward, his spiritual pressure storming, hitting Ichigo.

Ichigo's legs didn't waver, cutting right through Renji's spiritual pressure, slashing at Renji, colliding with his Shikai.

"I?! You are the ones that are not defending her!"

"What do you understand?!" Renji elongated his Shikai, but Ichigo dodged it effortlessly, blitzing near Renji, breaking his Shikai through sheer force, punching him in the stomach.

Byakuya's eyes widened for a moment, feeling Renji's body brush past him, narrowing his eyes, "What...are you."

"I am Kurosaki Ichigo."

"Kurosaki Ichigo...you are a strange one. But this little drama is creating just more trouble, so I am putting an end to this."

"Try it," Ichigo held his sealed Zanpakuto, stepping forward when he froze in shock. Ichigo's sealed Zanpakuto slid down, cut into two, falling on the ground.

He looked back, seeing Byakuya stand there, turning around to attack, but even Byakuya was surprised, "Oh, you actually blocked my second attack."

He turned to attack again, this time ready to put down Ichigo for sure, when a black claw stopped his Zanpakuto, halting it, "And you are?"

Ichigo let out a sigh of relief, "I thought you would just watch the show?"

Jun patted Ichigo's head, "Huh, I did. I even asked Sado to come here and pick your dead body."

Ichigo rolled his eyes when he heard the little warmth in Jun's voice, after a long time, "But I guess...I do care a little about my little brother, after all."

Ichigo barely had the time to take in when he felt something on his chest break, his Shihakusho turned white, his body fell on its knees, his eyes starting at Rukia's Spiritual Pressure leaving his body.

Byakuya stepped back confused when Jun's shadow rose up, creating a gate, in which he stepped in, dragging Ichigo, "Come on...you have no need for that girl's Spiritual Pressure...I will teach you to release your own Shikai."

Byakuya wanted to stop them in confusion, but by the time he reached them, the gate had disappeared, leaving him with a frown on his face.

"Captain...did he just say his own Shikai? Wasn't he just a human?"

Byakuya furrowed his brows even more, "There is something off about this...come with me. We are going to talk to Captain Commander."

2