Chapter 62 – The Ryoka Invasion – 4
411 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soul Society, Yoruichi's Secret Hideout, Hotspring,

"So you are here."

Jun raised his head over water, his eyes fell on the black cat at the edge of hotspring, "Yeah...trying to think."

Yoruichi narrowed her eyes, "Kisuke thought that this new development was to involve you two with the Shinigami's and test the limits to your powers, but you were the one who came up with this plan to use this opportunity to train Ichigo through combat."

"I know."

"But if you are going to baby him anyway, then this whole thing is a waste of everyone's time."

Jun leaned against the stone, closing his eyes, "Well...it was a bit unexpected even for me...I just realized that Ichigo never got hurt before...other than the fight between kids. This twin thing is more problematic than I thought."

Yoruichi stepped forward, turning into her human form, stepping inside the hotspring. She straddled him, caressing his cheek, "Hm, so even the Sadist has a soft spot for his little brother."

"Soft spot is going too far," Jun closed his eyes as Yoruichi tilted her head, brushing her lips against his, locking them together. She gently sucked on his upper lip, cupping his neck, "What do you plan to do now...release Ichigo's memory?"

"No, Nothing that drastic, but I did tell him about the Hollow that attacked our parents. As much as he loves Mom...just knowing that the Hollow represents her side of power, he would accept it without hesitation."

"Is that what he's doing now...awakening his Zanpakuto?"

Jun curled his lips, "Yeah...but his Shikai alone is too strong...I had to secretly put a bit of limiter to make sure he doesn't run amock."

"Soul Society is not that weak; there are many High-Captains that could give him a proper fight."

"But after profiling most of them from the things that I have heard about from everyone. There is only one that I know for sure would give Ichigo a proper fight."

Yoruichi stroked his back, kissing his neck, running her finger through his hair, "You in the mood of spending some time with me?"

"Not really," Jun looked towards the distance, hearing the noise of fighting, "Not when my duplicate is training my brother. That's just weird."

Yoruichi chuckled, "Ah, I am seeing so many new sides of you."

Jun raised his body, turning the water that was dripping from his body into Black Quincy Clothes, "Get ready. You have to train him too."

"Yeah, yeah."

Outside,

Uryu Ishida was hiding in a house with Sado, "Did Jun tell you a plan? What to do now?"

"No, he just that Ichigo was moving towards the Palace, but since Ichigo Spiritual Pressure disappeared..."

"He was defeated...badly," Uryu narrowed his eyes, "He should be restoring a few of Ichigo's powers by now. I don't understand why this is necessary. As much as I hate to say this...Ichigo's a bit of a prodigy when it comes to battle."

Sado hesitated, "Hm, I don't think all this has much to do with power...since Ichigo learned about this...he had been under pressure. Crushing pressure of Aizen's existence...and he grew hearing all about the Shinigami. The stories from his father...but Jun's a bit of a cynic. He read between the lines...and maybe Jun just wants Ichigo to make his own mind about the Soul Society...not as a Quincy or as a Shinigami...but as Ichigo Kurosaki."

Sado was waiting for Uryu's reply when he looked towards him, finding him staring, "What?"

"No...just didn't think you had so much insight in their situation. I guess you really are Ichigo's best friend."

"Hm, that I am," Sado nodded, "We wait a few days for the situation to become clear. Let Jun make the next move."

Other Side,

"Tatsuki~!!!" Orihime rolled on a table, looking at Tatsuki lying on the floor, over a cloth.

"Yeah," Tatsuki was staring at the roof, asking.

Orihime let her hand hang down, "Ichigo-Kun's spiritual pressure disappeared...aren't you worried?"

Tatsuki glanced over, "I am more worried about Jun..."

"Mm," Orihime looked down, "I wonder if Jun-Kun is sad that Ichigo got hurt."

Tatsuki turned to her side, "Well...the two of them should be fine. We should stay hidden a little longer before moving."

Third Division Barracks,

"Byakuya, you need something?"

"Central 46 has new orders."

"Oh?"

"Rukia Kuchiki will be executed by Sokyoku in three days."

Jay drank tear, circling it, "Oh, I see. Thank you for informing me."

Byakuya narrowed his eyes, "Are you counting on the Ryoka? Because even the strongest among them was too weak."

Jay chuckled, "No, no. I am not counting on them. Can't I just be sitting them one out?"

Byakuya scoffed, turning around to leave, only stopped by Jun's question, "Why aren't you helping Rukia...did you try using Kuchiki Family's influence?"

Byakuya glanced back; his footsteps started moving away when Jun spoke again, "It didn't work, did it?"

"What do you know?"

Jay chuckled, "Nothing...don't call for a meeting between the Great Noble Families. Rukia will be alright; that's my promise."

"I didn't plan to."

Jay lightly smiled, watching Byakuya's departing back, turning his attention behind him. Tsunade sat down beside him, hugging his arm, "How far do you plan to let this go?"

"Enough," Jay leaned forward her, kissing her lips, lying down on the floor with her, hugging her.

1