Chapter 63 – The Ryoka Invasion – 5
420 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hey! So, there are about a sixty more chapters on my Patre-on. The end of Soul Society Arc, and from there to starting of Boruto Arc. Also, meet Jay as the Trap Character. ^^

Join my Patre-on for earlier access to these chapters. 

https://www.patre-on.com/Nonameavailable

Minus the (-)

See you there!]]]]

"Yo, how's it hanging."

In a surprise, Rukia turned her eyes towards the side, seeing Jun sitting on the execution beams, smiling at her. She rolled her eyes, "I am hanging."

"I know," Jun chuckled, looking down towards the Captain Commander standing below, glaring at Jun with one eye open.

Less than half attended this occasion, to begin with, Soi-Fon, the Captain of Second Division, Captain Commander and Captain of First Division, Genryusai Yamamoto. Fourth Division Captain Retsu Unohana and her two Vice-Captains, Isane and Tsunade. Sixth Division Captain Byakuya Kuchiki, his other Vice-Captain Utakata, and Captain Kenpachi Zaraki with his Vice-Captain Yachiru and the Third Seat Fu.

But most of them were busy; Yoruichi was fighting against Soi-Fon, much for its show. Uryu was fighting against Fu since Kenpachi barely had any interest in them.

Still, Fu was interested in fighting, and she was fighting against Fu. But it was the confrontation between Byakuya and Ichigo that he was interested in.

Middle of Hill,

Byakuya looked at Ichigo, holding the cut of Sealed Zanpakuto, emanating intense spiritual pressure, "You have changed...and I don't just mean your hair."

Ichigo tightened the grip on the hilt; his hair that had gotten a bit longer was swaying up in the air.

"Yeah, had a bit of training," Ichigo looked towards his Zanpakuto, "Learned the name of my Zanpakuto..."

"It still hasn't changed."

"Ah, it's a bit complicated," Ichigo raised his Sealed Zanpakuto, pointing towards Byakuya Kuchiki. The spiritual pressure he was releasing suddenly broke through all limits causing the air to become heavy, much heavier.

Even Kenpachi raised his head; the bored look on his face disappeared as he looked over to Ichigo, "Hoh, that looks like fun."

"Zangetsu."

The call for the Zanpakuto seemed like a gentle whisper that created a storm, covering the whole of  Seireitei, pushing up against the barrier.

Everyone who had their eyes on Rukia Kuchiki turned to Ichigo Kurosaki, wearing a Shihakusho over a White Full-Body Armor, holding two pitch-black blades in his hands. One was larger like a khyber knife, the other smaller.

Byakuya's face was covered in shock, much like everyone else, since they knew that this was just the boy's Shikai, and yet, "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."

Byakuya held a pink sword made of a pink sword, dashing towards Ichigo, who sped towards Byakuya, their swords meeting, creating a swirling tornado of Spiritual Energy, cracking the hill apart under them. The sakura blades churned around them, reaching sky high.

Above Execution Stand,

"They are all so strong..." Rukia gazed at the fights, especially at Ichigo.

"So are you," Jun looked over the fight, "You were defeated in Karakura Town, fighting against a Hollow that could destroy the whole Town with just blowing. Moreover, you had to protect a Human near you. All that...and yet you survived."

"Ichigo tell you?"

"I was watching," Jun smiled, breaking her restrained, "I have been watching you since the moment you stepped into the Karakura Town."

Rukia watched him, thinking, "You remind me of someone very close to me."

"So does Ichigo?"

"Yeah," Rukia nodded, "You know about that?"

"I know about our bloodline, about our Dad, so I heard from him."

"Oh...there is something more going on, isn't it?"

"How did you figure that one out?"

"He's not here. If this was anywhere close to dangerous, he'd be here."

"Hm," Jun crossed his legs, "It could be that he doesn't just care enough about you."

Rukia gently shook her head, "He cares...that's not something you could fake."

"Oh, sweety. It could be faked so very easily."

Rukia looked down, breathing in, pressing her lips, gently smiling, "Mm, then so be it...I am still happy."

"Idiot," Jun looked towards the Sokyoku, raising up in the air, fire swirling around it.

Jun's left hand turned into a black claw and a massive, human-sized cero, which started becoming more concentrated, turning into a baseball-sized cero. Dark lightning crackled around it as Jun pointed his finger towards the Sokyoku.

"You are strong, aren't you?"

Jun froze; a colossal presence appeared behind him, grinning, swinging his jagged sword downward, killing intent dripping from his maniac laugh. Jun jumped upward, rotating in the air, his head was towards the ground, facing Kenpachi Zaraki, "Yes."

Jun's body got blasted backward, but so did Kenpachi's; a heavy cero was on his chest, trying to burrow through. He looked down at it, raising his grinning face to see Jun, reading his lips, 'Bang.'

The cero crumbled, blasting outward, creating a massive blast area next to Sokyoku Hill.

Jun rotated in the air again, landing on the ground, his eyes raised to look towards the Sokyoku. Jun rushed towards Rukia to get her out of the way. When his eyes were attracted to the cero blast.

The cero blast area was cut apart into two. A burst of manic laughter echoed above the hill and yellow-golden spiritual energy that put a crack on the barrier above Soul Society.

Kenpachi wielded all that spiritual energy on his sword, slashing towards Jun, destroying half of the stand. Jun created a black bow on his right hand, creating arrows made of ceros, firing more than a thousand simultaneously. The two caused destruction that was about to destroy the Sokyoku Hill and most of the Seireitei when a voice caused them to cease.

"Enough!"

The voice was followed by an intense heat that erased their spiritual energy, stopping it from destroying the Seireitei.

Kenpachi landed a few steps away from Jun. He looked towards Captain Commander, "Old man, this one is my prey."

"You will destroy the Seireitei. I will deal with this myself."

"Geez," Jun glanced over his shoulder, "Now that Bankai is said to be the strongest fire type in all of Soul Society? That's just not fair."

Yamamoto walked towards him without saying anything, concentrating his spiritual pressure on Jun.

But Jun leisurely looked up at the Sokyoku, "You know what I am...don't you?"

"A Hybrid."

"Eh, my dear mother likes to call us a miracle," Jun chuckled, attracting the attention of Captains and Vice-Captains like Retsu Unohana, Tsunade, Yachiru, Fu, Sasakibe.

"A Vasto Lorde appeared in the city my mother lived in, and she dived in to protect the Shinigami who was about to be killed. The Vasto Lorde was intense, it took her and a Captain Class Shinigami to match against it. Stupid her...she gave an opening, letting the Hollow bite her before she blasted out its brain. Kind of a badass...and stupid being a Quincy, her death was...close. But the Shinigami...my Dad gave up his power to seal the Hollow and save her life." 

Yamamoto's footsteps stopped, glanced back for a moment, realizing something. He wasn't the only one; there were few other Captain's and Vice-Captain's hiding in the distance who heard it.

"Yeah, you probably figured it out," Jun smiled, "My brother and I are Hybrid...half a Hollow, Shinigami, Quincy. Which is why she calls us a Miracle, and she's probably right. But I didn't tell you this story to warn you about my powers as a Hybrid...it's to tell you that My Fullbring...it outclasses that Miracle itself."

"Oh," Unohana blinked, "Now you got me curious."

Jun smiled at her, "Then just for you...let me show you my Fullbring."

He raised his hand, looking at Sokyoku, "The World."

1