Chapter 64 – The Ryoka Invasion – 6
439 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blue sky of Soul Society was colored pitch black, with everyone feeling unreal spiritual energy. Even those who were at or around Sokyoku Hill, they had stopped fighting, their eyes looking towards the young boy with rust-colored hair. His deep red eyes looking down on them all, sitting down on the shaft of Sokyoku.

He was releasing the dark spiritual energy which had created a hole in the barrier of Seireitei, spreading through the blue sky, covering it.

Kenpachi's laughter was the only voice audible in the silence, "Old Man! Let me fight him!!"

"No need to hurry or choose. I'll fight both of you," Jun's laughing voice entered their ears. He almost seemed keen.

"What are you," Yamamoto stared at him with open eyes, glaring at him.

"Jun!" Ichigo appeared near him, feeling the immense pressure, and so did the others.

The dark energy was combatting the fifteen million-degree heat which Yamamoto was emanating.

Jun waved his hand at him, crossing his legs, "Everyone has a Fullbring of their own, but most of them have something they hold dear, an object that has a personal attachment to them or things like those. I...well, I was able to manipulate soul in every object, so everyone thought that I didn't have a personal attachment to anything...but that's not true. That's not the reason why I can manipulate soul in everything...there is something that I have a personal attachment to."

"You have?" Ichigo and Uryu said at the same time, making Jun roll his eyes, "Yeah, I do."

He placed his hand on the shaft, covering the burning Sokyoku with the dark energy, "Yes...I have an attachment to the World itself."

Yamamoto watched him with a slight shock, "Impossible."

"Sokyoku, Shrink."

The Sokyoku shank down, turning into a normal-sized halbert, its wooden handle turned pitch black, covering in view veins, releasing dark fire as Jun landed on his feet, "The World, my Fullbring. Everything that there is, belongs to me."

Yamamoto appeared near Jun, slicing downwards when his sword collided with Sokyoku's blade. The two of them watched each other when Jun's lips curled in a smile, feeling the heat burn him, "Sokyoku, Grow!"

The Sokyoku grew in size, pushing Yamamoto upwards to the sky, becoming ten times huger than it was. He effortlessly controlled it as if it was a light stick, cutting down on Yamamoto, smashing him downwards.

"Shrink," He swirled the Sokyoku, pivoting, "Grow."

He smashed the grown Sokyoku's blade against the jagged zanpakuto that Kenpachi was holding. Kenpachi grinned in surprise, his body hurled away, the dark fire-eating on his spiritual pressure, trying to reach him, to swallow him.

He let out the happiest laughter of his life, enjoying, speaking a name, "Drink! Nozarashi!!"

Nozarashi took on the form of a great axe/war cleaver hybrid with a long, cloth-wrapped handle and a green tassel attached to the top. His feet dragged against the floor with a black thirsty grin on his face, "This is the best!!"

Jun laughed, "I know! I have been waiting for this for a long time!"

He was about to dash towards Kenpachi when he noticed something, pivoting 180 degrees, clashing the Sokyoku with Yamamoto's Zanka No Tachi, "Sokyoku! Give me more of your power!"

A Dark Pheonix appeared behind Jun, screeching, clashing equally with Zanka No Tachi. But that wasn't the end for Jun; he could feel Nozarashi coming towards him, meant to slice him.

"Grow!"

Jun grew the Sokyoku to the point that the whole hill broke apart, hitting Kenpachi, who stopped the shaft with Nozarashi. The grin on his face became widened, falling downwards when the Sokyoku disappeared, becoming smaller. He looked towards Jun, who used the rock to blitz forward.

"Devour, Sokyoku!" He fired a dark Pheonix that flew towards Kenpachi, covering his body. He turned around, his gaze meeting with Yamamoto, who had stopped, not using his Zanpakuto anymore.

He turned his eye back towards where Kenpachi was, seeing him cut, burned, still laughing, but three-four High-Captains appeared out of nowhere, barely able to hold Kenpachi down.

Jun raised his hand, landing on the wreckage of Sokyoku Hill, "Hah, fine, fine."

He touched the bottom of the stick on the ground, the blue veins spreading through the land, rocks, which started restoring back to the way before it was destroyed.

Ichigo blankly looked at him, "What is going on?"

"Our introduction arc is over," Jun patted his shoulder, pointing towards the High-Captains, Captains, Vice-Captains, even Rukia standing there. Some of them were blanked out, but the others more or less hand realized what was going on; even Uryu had a look of realization as he adjusted his glasses.

"What! What! What is happening!" Orihime jerked her head around, looking at her friend's face; most of them had no idea when Yamamoto walked over.

"So you understand."

Jun narrowed his eyes, "I do, but I didn't stop for you."

He pointed the Sokyoku towards the empty space behind them, "Extend!"

The Sokyoku's blade covered in dark fire cut the space apart, revealing the two people standing there.

Aizen smiled, clapping his hand, "It was brilliant, the fight. You have potential."

Jun put the Sokyoku on his back as the sun started shining on them again. He didn't reply to Aizen as Jun but used appeared behind himself as Jay, putting his hand on Jun's shoulder.

"I am assuming that Central 46 is dead?"

"Didn't you check?" Aizen replied, smiling, "Oh, wait. If you found or even suggested something like that, the whole thing would backfire on you, right? Let me help you, yes. Central 46 is dead, and you will need new ones."

Jay glanced towards Decimo, scratching his forehead, "Thought as much, just to see how powerful the kids are? No, you are here to declare war?"

"Declare war?" Aizen shook his head, "It's funny that you think it will be a war. I am here to inform you that Empty Throne at the Top? I am coming for it."

Jay blinked with a bit of silence, "So...this is awkward, you are overstaying your welcome? Soo...."

0