Chapter 66 – New Students
500 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jun balanced his chair on its hind legs, holding his head, groaning, "Did we have to come to school? I have an afterlife lag."

Tatsuki sat behind him, rubbing his shoulders, stroking his hair, "Yeah. It's the last day before the summer vacation."

"Ah, that's music to my ears," Jun yawned, suddenly stopping in the middle of the yawn, blinking as he looked towards the door, "Shit."

"You noticed," Ichigo was resting his head on his forearms, looking out the window, raising his head to look towards the door.

A group of young men and women wearing school clothes stood outside the Classroom with the trained body, "You remember who is who?"

"The one that looks like you is our Uncle, next to him is his wife, the big breasted woman that I am going to fuck after school is Rangiku, and the one I am going to do tomorrow is Tsunade. Do you remember Rukia? The one that we went all the trouble for? The white-haired boy is Hitsugaya, and the goofy one is Nawaki. The bald is Ikkaku, and the red-haired one is weird eyebrows."

"Who are you calling bald!!!"

"I don't have weird eyebrows!!!"

"Ah, they heard," Jun chuckled, seeing Orihime sweetly wave at them as Rangiku walked over, leaning forward, putting her hand on his desk, showing her cleavage, "You were saying something about doing something to me."

Jun got on his feet, the smile hanging on his lips, whispering in her ear. The more she heard, the more flushed she became, hearing him say all her secret fantasies, only one guy knew all of them, "You!"

Jun took her hand, putting his other hand around her waist, helping her walk with those shaky legs, "Right this way. I think we should have a talk."

"What?! No!! Jun!! Stop!! Stopp!! Tatsuki!! Stop him!!!"

Tatsuki shrugged, "Nothing's going to happen. He's just annoying you guys. You know how much he loves that?"

"How do you know? Something might be going on behind your back. There are rumors," Mizuiro tried to light the flame, making Tatsuki hesitate.

She stood up, "I'll go see."

Empty Classroom,

Jun was pinned against the wall, sharp nails trying to dig through the blut. Rangiku was holding his hair, glaring at him, "How do you know all that?"

Jun slapped her hand away, gripping her jaw, pushing her against the wall, kissing her lips.

Rangiku was about to attack him with everything she got when memories entered her brain. She stopped fighting, kissing him back, wrapping her legs around his waist, "Ah, I should have known it was you. With all that humor."

Jun slid his hands over her bare thighs, sliding in her skirt, locking his lips with hers, "Don't say...never say."

"Yes," Rangiku passionately kissed him back, humping against him, pressing her breasts on his chest, wrapping her hands around his neck. She clutched on his hair, sucking on his tongue, taking his saliva, "Ahh~~!"

She was a bit rattled, hearing the door open, seeing Tatsuki walk in, closing the door behind her, "Can you be more careful? You do realize that people know I am your girlfriend? It's embarrassing."

Jun sank his fingers in Rangiku's flesh, taking in her scent, "Do you see her? She's a walking fantasy, and I just had to fuck her."

Tatsuki caressed his cheek, lovingly planting a kiss on his lips, closing her eyes, "No one's stopping you from having fun...just be more discreet?"

"Yeah," Jun whispered, making out with Rangiku as Tatsuki hugged him from behind, closing her eyes. Rangiku's hands brushed against Tatsuki's face in between her lips. She opened her mouth, licking on Rangiku's finger, feeling them hump each other, making her cross her legs.

"Ahhh~~! Aummm~! Mmm~!" Rangiku ran her fingers through his air, opening the button of her white shirt, freeing her breasts, opening the hook of her bra.

Jun took off her bra, tearing her panties, kissing her ear, licking it, whispering, "You have no need wearing them from now on."

"What?" Rangiku breathlessly asked, her breast being mauled by Jun, his cock rubbing against her damp, leaking pussy.

Jun turned her, putting her down on the table, spreading her pussy, "You love showing off your body, right? You won't be wearing a bra or panties from now on. I want to make sure I came fuck you anywhere, anytime."

"Yessss," Rangiku bit her lips, gazing at him with eyes filled with lust, her spread open pussy convulsing in front of his eyes.

Jun drove his cock inside her pussy, gently churning his hips, brushing his finger against her clit, hearing her moan. He raised her right leg, turning it on her left, pulling Rangiku closer. He placed his hand on her waist, watching her without moving, "She's beautiful."

Tatsuki sat down on the table, placing her palm on Jun's, watching Rangiku, "Yeah, she's perfect."

Rangiku raised her hand, pulling Tatsuki closer, taking her lips, pushing her tongue inside her mouth. She started squeezing her ass, moving her hips ever so bit slowly, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her.

Tatsuki's tiny hand cupped Rangiku's breast, rubbing her pussy against the table's edge, licking on Rangiku's tongue, watching Jun push in and out of Rangiku.

The three of them stopped for a moment when the door opened but soon continued when the woman that entered kissed Jun, wrapping her hands around his neck, hanging on him.

Jun kissed the big-breasted blonde, cupping her ass, gradually driving his cock deeper in Rangiku's wet hole. He kissed the blonde, "I like the clothes."

Tsunade kissed his neck and shoulder, "I thought you'd like it."

Jun took her hand, pulling her on his other side so he could stroke Tatsuki's shin, placing Tsunade's hand on Rangiku's lower waist, "Hold her."

Tsunade held down Rangiku so Jun could thrust in and out of her without holding her, locking her lips with his, sharing a long wet kiss.

3