Chapter 67 – Hueco Mundo
454 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jun stood on the roof, watching the night view of the Karakura Town, smocking when a hand took the cigarette away from his lips. He glanced towards the side, seeing his father smoke, "You shouldn't smoke."

"Geez, I wonder who do I get that from?" Jun took out the cigarette packet from his pants pockets, took out another cigarette, starting a fire on his finger to light it.

Isshin puffed the smoke out, staring at it, "Don't let your Mom know. She's going to kill us."

"Hmp," Jun smiled, "Tatsuki too...and here I wanted to find a girl that likes me smoking."

"Ah, there is no better woman than your mother," Isshin smiled happily.

'Oh, I know,' Jun mouthed without saying anything, raising his eyebrow, "What makes you want a cigarette?"

Isshin closed his eyes, breathing in the smoke, swirling it in his mouth, breathing it out, "Hah...worried about our family. You know this was just a test run to test you and your brother of their strength, and you went ahead and explained your Fullbring?"

"You heard that?"

Isshin rolled his eyes, "That was supported to be the trump card to stop Aizen, and you went ahead and informed him. He was the one that you were informed, right?"

"Oh, Dad knows me," Jun chuckled.

Isshin covered his face, "Why do you take such risks. I never get what you are thinking about."

"I don't know..." Jun blankly spoke, covering half his face, "Truth be told, I have no idea what I am doing."

"You two smoking again?"

Isshin jumped out of his skin, pressing the smoke against the ledge, wiping the spoke, fawning over Masaki, "Not at all, dear! It's Jun! I am trying to stop him."

Masaki rolled her eyes at Isshin walking over to them. She hugged Jun from behind, taking the cigarette from his hand, "Baby, have you ever thought maybe it was you who needed a time out and not Ichigo?"

"Hm," Jun turned towards her, blankly blinking as Masaki caressed his hair, "Aizen is an enemy that would trouble anyone, even you. There is no harm in admitting that you are outclassed."

"It hurts my pride," Jun looked up at the night sky when Ishhin wrapped his head around Jun's neck, tossing his hair, "Heh! You have too much pride, kid!"

Jun closed his one eye, trying not to smile; Masaki raised her body, kissing his cheek, "Go, get some good sleep and don't worry about it for tonight."

"Mm," Jun slightly nodded, "Goodnight."

Isshin breathed in as Jun's back disappeared through the gate, hugging Masaki, "I should have never told them."

Masaki gently smiled, "It's not on you...you know how Jun is. After that incident, he wouldn't have stopped digging until he found everything out, and that's not what I am worried about..."

"I can barely figure out what is going in the boy's mind. What are you worried about?"

"I am worried...that it's not Aizen that he's worried about," Masaki took a deep breath, closing her eyes, "I just hope I am wrong."

A Few Days Later, At Night,

Ichigo opened his eyes in the middle of the night, sitting up on the bed, "What are you doing here?"

He glanced over to the side of the bed, seeing the Hollow with green eyes  watching him sleep, "Do you want a fight?"

Ulquiorra put his hand inside his pocket, taking out an envelope, giving it to Ichigo, "An Invitation from Lord Aizen."

"Invitation," Ichigo hesitantly took the envelope, confusedly looking at Ulquiorra.

"Yes. You can either come to Hueco Mundo or Karakura Town will become the final battlefield."

Ichigo took the envelope, frowning, "What does even Aizen want with us?"

"That's for Lord Aizen to know," Ulquiorra opened a cavity in the space, entering.

As soon as he entered, the room's door was broken open; Isshin and Masaki were standing at the door, worried, horrified, "Ichigo!"

"I am ok," Ichigo turned, sitting on the corner of the bed, planting his feet on the floor. He hid the envelope, "I don't know what he wanted, but he left without saying anything."

Masaki let out a breath of relief, hugging Ichigo's head, "Oh, my boy! You are safe."

Ichigo puffed breath out, pushing Masaki back in embarrassment, "I am good, Mom!"

Isshin patted his head, shouting, "Jun!!! Junnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah?" Jun trudged over, half asleep, holding his messy hair back.

"Isn't there something like a barrier that you can create that wouldn't allow them to step inside? Or directly teleport here?"

"What do you think of me as?" Jun rolled his eyes.

"Jun," Masaki gave him a look, seeing Jun sigh, putting his hands together and a pitch-black box starting covering the house, and not only theirs. Orihime's, Tatsuki's, Asano's, Mizuiro's, Uryu's, Sado's, and everyone else in their circle. Once the box formed, it disappeared after a moment of darkness, "It's done."

"Good," Masaki kissed Ichigo's forehead, "Now there is nothing to worry about."

"I am not a kid anymore, Mom!" Ichigo pushed her back; his mother kissed his forehead and cheek one more time, giving him a tight hug before his Dad tossed his hair, leaving with Masaki and Jun.

Ichigo softly smiled, seeing his Dad fawn over Jun, hanging on him, "How did you do that? Teach me?"

"It was that fat Vizard guy, and I copied his trick."

"Teach me? Or you mother would think I am useless."

"Don't worry, Dad. She already thinks that."

"I don't," Masaki slapped Jun's head, hugging Isshin's arm, "I don't, dear."

"Really?!" Tears appeared in Isshin's eyes, which became a floor after Jun spoke, "She's lying."

"Wife!!! Jun is bullying me!!"

"Jun! Don't bully your father?"

"Tell him to not get bullied."

Even as their voices became lighter and lighter, Ichigo kept smiling before his smile slowly disappeared, taking the envelope from behind him opening it. He took out the Invitation, scoffing, "It's empty."

Ichigo threw the Invitation card, covering his face, closing his eyes. He stood up, picked up a bag, rushed down the stairs, and brought water, snacks, and money before placing the Invitation in his pocket and jumping out the window. He left the barrier, and a green light ring appeared below his feet. He used fast-step appearing in front of a convenience store. Before using fast-step again, he bought a few things, appearing inside Orihime's room, shaking her awake.

Orihime turned over, opening her blurry eyes, "Kurosaki-Kun?"

A blush rose from her chest, covering her face, the burning feeling surrounding her, about to scream.

Ichigo covered her face, whispering, "I am going to Hueco Mundo...can you come with me? I'd need someone to heal me."

Orihime widened her eyes before a gentle look appeared in them; she nodded silently.

"Thank you."

Sometime later,

Ichigo waited outside Orihime's house until he heard heavy footsteps peeking towards her. He wanted to shout out in surprise, seeing her wearing a sexy ninja outfit. Her face was covered, holding many rations on her back, covered in green cloth.

"Where did you get that?"

Orihime blushed behind her ninja mask, looking at her mesh net stockings, short black kunoichi dress, thinking about all the times Jun made her wear this and fuck her, "Jun gave it to me."

Ichigo held his head, "Was he playing around? Making you dress up?"

Orihime nodded, covering her face as Ichigo patted her head, "Sorry about that."

Orihime shook her head, "No...don't be...Kurosaki-Kun...are we going to enter Hueco Mundo? Didn't Shinigami say no one can enter there."

"About that..." Ichigo took out the Invitation, "It has been bothering me since this was empty...but it's possible that..."

Ichigo filled the Invitation with his spiritual energy, and it broke open, creating a cavity in front of them, opening the path for them, "it's a way inside."

0