Chapter 75 – Guren
528 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Guren, Guren, open the door!"

A young girl with shoulder-length black hair, parted to the right, with black eyes.

"What is it? Sarada?"

A happy and optimistic voice came from the other side of the door, making Sarada band the metallic door that was disguised as wooden even harder, "Open the door!"

Even though it was a door that was supposed to open and close, it slid instead, barely opening. Aqua-Colored eyes visible from the other side, with pink-colored bangs swaying in front of them, "What?"

Sarada slammed open the door, seeing the androgynous boy wearing a loose, sleeveless white-colored sweatshirt. He wore dark gray trousers underneath; there was a happy smile on his lips as he watched her in confusion, "What is it?"

"What are you hiding?!" Sarada peeked inside, seeing a large hall filled with computers, books, research projects on the table, and numerous clones of Guren working even as he talked to her.

Guren, her twin brother, pushed her back, closing the door behind him, asking again, "Sarada? What is it?"

Sarada puffed her cheek, "Hokage-sama wants to see you. Mom is already there."

Guren let out an amused chuckle, pulling her cheek, "Is that it? Your favorite Hokage-sama wants to see me, so you are jealous?"

Sarada's face turned deep red; she slapped his hand away, "That's not true!!"

"Mmhm," Guren nodded, innocently blinking, walking past her, tossing her hair, "Let's go, shall we?"

Sadara gently pouted, "I wasn't the one who was called."

"Oh, but I might get distracted, so if only someone could show me where the Hokage's office was?"

"Right! Right! You always get distracted!" Sarada took his hand, pulling him forward, "I'll show you the way."

Guren looked at her motivated back, gently smiling, walking behind her. He wore the sandals, walking out of a large building built beside their house.

A lab was specially created for him in the past month after Tsunade moved here. He followed behind her, moving towards the Hokage Office. As they got to the public area, more and more people started looking towards them, sneaking glances.

Sarada started walking faster when she noticed that it wasn't because they were Uchiha, but because her brother was incomparably beautiful. Moreover, he wore ambiguous clothing that confused others made them unsure of his gender. It also strangely made them put their guard down around him.

They hastily reached the Hokage Office, only entering inside the mostly empty office, away from the eyes did Sarada relax. She looked over her shoulder, seeing him wait for her to calm down. She pressed her lips, slowly walking, "Does it bother you?"

"What?"

"All the gazes?"

"Hm," Guren tilted his head, "Ah, I was thinking about something that I have to do. It's a new project of mine that I am excited about."

Sarada sighed, shaking her head, walking ahead of him, "Right, so basically you are letting me pull so you don't have to walk."

"Isn't that why Mom sent you, and I let you come?"

Sarada's mouth twitched, "And here I thought it was for me."

"Oh, please, that's absurd," Guren chuckled as if he heard a funny joke.

Sarada tightened her jaw, hastening her step until they reached in front of the Hokage's office. She opened the door, pushing him in, "I brought him!"

"Oh," Guren entered the office, seemed to be taken aback, looking towards Yuzu and Karin standing beside Tsunade.

Yuzu curiously looked at him, with Karin standing with her hands crossed. He turned his eyes towards Sakura, who gestured him to come to her as he reached her looking towards Hokage, "Did Sir Hokage need me for something?"

Naruto smiled at him, introducing Yuzu and Karin, "This is Yuzu Kurosaki and Karin Kurosaki. They are members of our new allies, the Kurosaki Family, and they are here to learn about our ways."

"Hm, no," Guren rejected before Naruto even had the chance to ask, putting him in an awkward position.

Sakura forcefully made him bow his head, "He means he'll be happy to! Lord Hokage!"

Naruto smiled at her, "No need to force him. Guren, you need to protect yourself since the atmosphere is becoming dangerous. I want you to join the Academy."

"Aren't teams usually made after the Exams?"

"No, since it's reaching the end of the term, the teams have been decided."

Guren looked towards Yuzu and Karin, seeing Yuzu wave her hand towards him, smiling, "Oh, well, whatever. Do I have to attend classes?"

"Yes."

At Night,

"Guren, these are the clothes for tomorrow," Sakura put the clothes on the table, seeing Guren sitting up on the bed, "Hmm."

Sakura went towards the window, pulled the curtain, came back to the door, closed it. She closed the lights, leaving on the lamp's dim light to lighten the room.

Sakura moved to the bed, crawling on it, placing her forehead on his, whispering, "Sensei..."

Guren(Jay) looked up, his pink lips brushing with Sakura's as she clasped his lip between hers. She breathed in, starting to kiss him gently, brushing her lips against his neck, nibbling on it, "Sensei..."

Guren stroked Sakura's hair, "Sakura..."

Sakura kissed his jaw, stroking his cheek, "Sensei...are you angry that I forced you to join the Academy?"

"No," Guren shook his head, "It was my idea to send Yuzu and Karin here since I was also born as their brother. I needed a team where I don't have to hide things from my teammates."

"Oh," Sakura felt relieved, "Next time can you tell me things like these?"

"No," Guren slid down on the bed, "Tomorrow is the Entrance Ceremony...Ah...I have to go to school."

Sakura kissed his neck, his chest, stroking his hair, "Don't bully them too much."

"Bully them? I have never ever trained this body," Guren raised his hand, staring at the back of his hand, "I don't even know the potential of this body."

Sakura chuckled, "Well, you are my son, so you are bound to be wonderful."

Guren locked his lips with hers, caressing her hair, his tongue meeting with hers, "Mm. We'll see."

"Hm," He stopped, looking in the distance, "Did you feel something...?"

Sakura lowered her body, brushing her lips against his stomach, moving to his hard cock, "Yes, I feel something for sure."

Guren smiled, stroking her hair, closing his eyes as he felt the warmth of her mouth surrounding him, "Mmm, not that."

2