Chapter 76 – First Day
546 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guren stood atop a telephone pole, watching the two trains on the collision course. His eyes were moved further inside the train, watching the five humans. Naruto's son used shadow clones to form a human chain, with the other human holding him up pulling the lever.

"Hmm," He pulled out pink mirrored glasses, scanning the kids, "Denki Kaminarimo, Boruto Uzumaki. His numbers are good for someone that hasn't stepped into Academy for a day."

He turned his head, his eyes following the tracks, "But if it goes in this direction. Oh well, maybe I'll just watch for a while."

He jumped down the pole, picking up a skateboard without wheels. He stepped on the red part that looked like a button, and the board started hovering in the air.

He shifted his weight forward, flying through the air, jumping from the building to building, avoiding the obstacles, making a beeline for the Academy. He jumped over the last building, turning over, landing in front of the Academy doors.

He picked up the hoverboard, placing it on his lower back, looking towards the train that jumped off the cliff, getting struck against Naruto's face on the mountain.

He smiled, using the opportunity while everyone was distracted, sneaking into the files, "Hey."

Karin's mouth was agape, staring at the train, "Do trains always just jump off like this over here?"

Yuzu clapped her hands, smiling in amazement, "Wow, as expected of a Ninja village."

"No, no, you are getting the wrong idea," Shikadai, the Son of Temari and Shikamaru, who was standing ahead of them, happened to overhear.

But Guren nodded, seriously warning, "Right, trains always fly off here, so be careful that they don't drop on you."

"Ohh," Yuzu watched him with shining eyes, "How do people avoid them?"

Sarada stood in front of Yuzu, "Guren! Stop telling them wrong things! Trains don't fly off the in a Ninja Village."

"They don't," Karin looked towards Sarada and the train that was still stuck. Her eyes darted between them before she decided to look at Guren, "How do you avoid them?" 

Sarada covered her face, "Oh boy."

Suddenly, Sarada got pulled backward, surrounded by a group of boys and girls, watching Guren, "You didn't tell me that you had a hot sister?!"

Inojin watched the boys watching Guren, smiling, "Isn't she beautiful? Why don't you go try talking to her?"

"Really? Can we? She wouldn't mind?"

"No, no, not at all," Inojin smiled, almost chuckling, "She's very nice."

"You have bad taste," Sarada watched them leave to talk to Guren but didn't stop to tell them the truth.

"Ah, they'd be so heartbroken once they hear the truth, just like this one," Chocho looked towards Metal Lee, who was squatting on the ground, making circles in the sand with his finger.

She raised her eyes, looking towards the two new girls, "But then again, you didn't tell them because you were jealous of how much attention he was paying to the two? Bro-con."

Sarada's face turned red, "I wasn't! I am just too tired of explaining!"

"Uh-huh!"

After Orientation,

"Guren! Show us around the village?" Karin stood up, trying to pull Guren's arms, when Sarada, sitting in front of them, turned around.

"Good luck with that; he's always closed in his room."

Guren stood up, softly smiling, "No, I would love to show you around."

"Yay!" Yuzu jumped on her feet, while Karin noticed a vein pop on Sarada's forehead.

On Konoha's Streets,

Guren, Karin, and Yuzu walked out of a supermarket, holding snacks in their hand, which Karin ate, "Well, snacks are different. They still have a long way to go in terms of variety."

Guren took out a chip from the green packet, tasting, "Too sweet, but I like it."

Yuzu looked around as if watching for someone peeking at them, "Jun Oniichan, is it okay to talk?"

Guren stroked her head, making her smile and blush, "Yeah, it's okay."

Even though he didn't have any power in this body, he could sense even the Jonin. He could still use the Decimo fragments powers to watch his surroundings to make sure it was safe to talk.

Yuzu hugged his arm, beaming, "Good."

Karin took his hand in hers, "Is everything okay back at home? You just sent us here without even discussing it."

"Well," Guren scratched his cheek, "I guess I do have a lot of explaining to do. I'd say there were many underlying reasons why I asked you to come here, but the main one is. This body is the same age as you two."

"Mm?" Karin and Yuzu blankly blinked, and their faces became flushed red, their cheeks burning.

"Oh," Yuzu looked down, while Karin looked away, both of them blushing to their neck, holding him tightly.

"So...other than that...what else?" Karin asked, slowly walking, looking down.

"Hm," Guren had a severe expression on his face, "For one, I wanted to keep an eye on the few people in the Academy, but after Academy, there would be teams. If I had to tell someone my secret, then I wanted it to be someone I trust, like the two of you."

"Aw," Yuzu's awkwardness melted away as she looked up, watching Guren, hugging his hand tightly.

"Other than that," Guren slowed down his steps, "Karin leans on the side of Shinigami, and Yuzu leans on the side of Quincy. But you two don't have the Fullbring or Hollow powers. So I am interested in a few things about how Chakra would affect the Shinigami and Quincy Powers leaning dormant inside of you. How the Spiritual Energy would affect Chakra and another way around. You two are blank slates, so you would show the most obvious outcome."

"One last thing," Guren stopped, "The World...I think it will become more dangerous as it reaches the Next Level. I want the two of you to have some ability to protect yourself, just in case I can't reach you. Even though I will always reach you."

"Of course, you will," Karin chuckled, hugging his arm, hopping as she pulled him forward.

"Let's go shopping!" Yuzu pointed forward, "I need to buy utensils so I can cook for you."

"Don't be silly. You two will be living in our house for the duration you are here. Sakura won't mind since she knows who I am."

2