Chapter 77 – Obsolete
499 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hey! Did you know you could join my Patreon and read this months releases, and the next, and the NEXT and the NEXT?! Well. Join me https://www.patreon.com/Nonameavailable and support me so I can keep writing this!] 

"Guren, your food," Sakura walked inside Guren's lab, "Oh, Teacher."

"Saguba," Tsunade spoke in a garbled voice, seeing Sakura close the door, locking it. Her mouth was filled with a thick, long cock that didn't suit the size of Guren's body.

Sakura put the food aside on the table, treading over to Guren, sitting on the chair, his head resting back. She hugged her arm around his neck, standing behind him, "Oh, come on. You can't just hog my son too."

Tsunade held his cock in her hand, licking it, looking up with a lusty smile, "Oh, but he's soooo damn cute. I can't just get enough of him."

Tsunade bent down, cupping Guren's cheeks, locking hers with him, pushing her tongue inside. Her breathing became intense, her thighs rubbing against each other, "I know that feeling."

Guren sucked in a deep breath, clasping Sakura's head, kissing her more passionately as Tsunade took more of his cock in like a vacuum. He groaned in Sakura's mouth, who just couldn't get enough of him, her hands all over him. He sucked on her tongue when Tsunade's lips touched the base of his cock, making him arch his back, emptying his load inside of her.

He breathed heavily, his hands hanging beside his body, his chest heaving, "This body sure lacks a lot."

Sakura chuckled, getting down on her knees, kissing Tsunade, taking cum from her mouth, "Sorry, Sensei."

Tsunade gulped down his cum, "It sure tastes good, and your cuteness makes up for the lack of stamina...and then you are young. You can go another time, right?"

Sakura licked her lips, licking his semi-hard cock, kissing it, stroking it until it was hard again, "I want it in me."

Sakura got on her feet, taking off her white pants, along with her underwear, holding his cock, lowering her body, "Ahhh~!! Yeah~!! This is something else!!"

Tsunade chuckled, hugging her from behind, putting her finger inside Sakura's mouth, having her lick it, "You have grown up so beautifully."

Sakura put her arms on Guren's shoulder, shaking her hips harder, "Tsunade-sama!! I have~~~!! I have~~!! My son's cock in me!!"

Guren put his hand on Sakura's waist as she tightly hugged his head in her bosom, latching onto her breasts. He enjoyed the sounds of her moans becoming louder, her walls convulse around his cock.

"Ahhh~~!! Yesss~!!! Just a little more~~!!! A little moreeeeeee~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sensei~!!!!!!!!! Sensei~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gureeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sakura~!!!" Guren held her down, feeling the push coming from inside her as he came into her again.

Sakura lay on him, stroking his hair, cupping his cheek, "Guren...Mama loves you so much."

"Sakura..." Guren gently kissed her lips, caressing her hair, when Tsunade hugged Sakura from behind, "You two."

Guren looked at Tsunade's sad expression, pressing his lips. He knew what was in her mind, "Right, there is something I need to convey to Naruto, but I can't as Guren. Tsunade, can you do that for me?"

"Hm? What?"

"It's just something that I noticed."

Hokage's Office,

Tsunade sat in the Hokage's Office, watching him, worrying Shikamaru and Naruto. Even though they tried to act normal, they couldn't, no matter how much they tried.

"Lady Tsunade, is there something else you need?" Shikamaru asked again, even though Tsunade refused to answer the last time.

Tsunade looked at the stacks of paper, tilting her head, "Naruto, Shikamaru, don't you think that you two are doing too much work?"

Naruto rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah...but this is my duty as the Hokage, you should understand that, Lady Tsunade."

Tsunade shrugged, "I do, but it's something that I hadn't noticed until Guren started working on the new project. When I asked him, he said it was for the Hokage. Still, he's finding it hard to succeed because it is hard to succeed into making something that would allow you to do all the paperwork or make your load less."

"Oh, he's doing something like that," Shikamaru raised his eyebrow, "Something like that would work."

Tsunade stood up, looking out of the window, "The Village has grown, Naruto. How much bigger is it? Twice? Thrice? Or even Four Times?"

"Lady Tsunade?"

"And how much has the population grown, now that there are taller buildings, flats. From what I can tell, it has grown at least ten times, right?"

"About right," Shikamaru nodded.

Tsunade sighed, softly smiling, "Grandfathers would be overjoyed when they come to see this. You have done great work here, Naruto."

Naruto confusedly looked at her back when Shikamaru asked, "I feel a but coming."

Tsunade crossed her hands, turning around to lean against the window, "Right, you see. When the Village was first created, it was meant to be a Military Establishment for the sake of protecting the Land of Fire. Not saying that has changed now, but it was never meant to grow so big. The Infrastructure of the Village, the Hokage, and the Hokage's work was never meant to become this huge. Even with Shikamaru beside you, you can barely keep up with the Village, even with all the Shadow Clones and your Stamina, and that is saying something."

Naruto scratched his cheek, "Lady Tsunade, are you saying that I am not good enough?"

"No, Naruto, she's saying that the problem is that you are too good."

Tsunade lightly smiled, "Right, any other Hokage who didn't have this much stamina, massive chakra, and tens of Shadow Clones to help him/her would have realized this. The Administration System of Konoha has become obsolete."

"Now that you say it," Shikamaru rubbed his goatee, "Since Naruto could keep up, I didn't think there was a need."

"That's because both of you are workaholics, ignoring your wives and children."

Naruto and Shikamaru both felt a hit before Shikamaru asked, "Since Lady Tsunade, you are suggesting it, do you have a solution? Overhauling the whole Administration System is a big change."

"A needed one," Tsunade narrowed her eyes, "Soon you'll hear the reports about the Hollows, the one that will seek vengeance on the living, and then there is the Otsutsuki problem. Naruto, your fighting skills are rusty, to begin with. Don't forget a Hokage isn't for paperwork, but to protect the Village."

"Even if we start thinking of a change, it will take years," Shikamaru shook his head, "At a time like this, it would be the worst plan of action."

Tsunade smiled, "Living with Jay for so long, there is one thing I have learned. Pride can go to hell; what matters more than your own pride is the people. And it's better to forgo the pride if it means getting faster results."

"So you do have a plan?" Naruto tilted his head, "If that is what is necessary, then I don't mind."

"Hm," Tsunade smiled, raising her body forward, "Yes, I do."

4