Chapter 78 – The Past Hokage’s
559 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Heh, it's wonderful; the village has grown so much," A gate opened above Konoha, with a man looking down at the village, smiling.

"Hmph, that brat is quite capable."

"Hoh, Naruto is the Hokage now? But why the seventh? Shouldn't it be the  Sixth Hokage?"

"About that," The Fourth Hokage rubbed the back of his head, "We decided to make Lady Tsunade and Lord Jay as the Fifth and Sixth Honorary Hokage's. But Lord Jay visited us and asked us to erase it for personal reasons he couldn't explain. So we could only give that honor to Lady Tsunade. It seems Kakashi was the Sixth."

"I can't wait to see my grandchildren," Kushina hugged Minato's arm, beaming.

"You are here," Tsunade appeared in front of them, waving her hand, "I am surprised that Soul Society let you all come." 

"With Decimo ruling the Hueco Mundo and New Hollows that were suddenly released from Hell. We already have too much on our plate. We can't have Konoha's administration system dragging one of the top fighting forces we have on our side," The Second Hokage looked at Tsunade with a soft look in his eyes.

Tsunade smiled, "Good, I brought the Gigai that Kisuke prepa-"

"Ah, about that," Minato scratched his cheek, "When Mayuri heard about it, he prepared them for us. He found it a sign of disrespect that we'd ask Kisuke and not him."

Tsunade chuckled, "I can imagine that then wear it so we can be on our way."

Hokage's Building, Meeting Hall,

"They are here," Shikamaru stood behind Naruto, who was sitting nervously as the door opened. His face lit up, seeing the first person that walked through the door, "Mom!"

"Naruto!" Kushina hastily walked over, hugging him, "Oh, my dear boy has grown so much!"

"Mom," Naruto wrapped his hands around her, hugging her, "I missed you so much."

"Naruto."

Naruto looked up, "Dad!"

He hugged Minato, "I missed you too, Dad."

Minato stroked his head, "You did well, Naruto."

Naruto pressed his lips, quivering, tightly shutting his eyes, "Thank you, Dad."

"If your reunion is over, then we should get to work."

"Tobirama, let them enjoy the family reunion," Hashirama laughed.

"Right, it's been too long."

Naruto looked towards Tobirama and Hashirama, bowing, "It's an honor to meet you again, First Hokage, Second Hokage."

"What, aren't you going to greet me," A young man that Naruto didn't recognize was standing beside them.

"Huh, who are you?" Naruto confusedly looked at him, making her snicker looking away.

"It's me! Naruto! Me?!"

"Who?"

Tsunade laughed, sitting down on the chair, "He's the Third Hokage, Naruto. Teacher Hiruzen."

"Huh...Huh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Night, Naruto's House,

"Awww!! Are these my grandchildren! They are so cuteeee!!!" Kushina wrapped herself around Boruto and Himawari.

Boruto was blanking out over who the beautiful woman hugging him was, but Himawari was enjoying the hug.

"Mother," Hinata looked at her with a smile, putting her hands together, "Why don't you sit down with them, and I will prepare dinner."

"Oh, about that," Kushina looked up, "I promised Makoto that I'd bring the pictures of her Grandchildren, so I invited asked Sakura to come over for dinner. Would it be too much?"

Hinata shook her head, "No, not at all. I'll prepare a feast."

"You became a wonderful wife and mother, Hinata," Kushina gently smiled.

Hinata blushed, beaming, looking down, "Thank you, mother."

Boruto couldn't hold back anymore, "What do you mean, mother...?"

Hinata stroked Boruto's head, "Come on, Boruto. Haven't you seen your Grandmother's pictures?"

"Hm?" Boruto thought, blinking, remembering, pointing at Kushina as he backed away, "A ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y-y-you are dead!"

"Ghost?" Himawari tilted her head, hugging Kushina with starry eyes, "Ghossttt!!!!"

"Awww," Kushina raised Himawari, kissing her cheek, "Yesh, yesh, your Grandma came to see you even after she became a Ghost becaush you are shooo cute!"

"Ghost~Ghost~" Himawari hugged Kushina, rubbing her cheek against her.

Kushina doted on Himawari, looking at trembling Boruto, "You remind me of your father so much. He was always so scared of the Ghosts too."

"I-I am not scared of Ghosts! Just dead people!" Boruto pointed at her, shouting, calming down, "But...really, how are you alive?"

"Well, that's too complicated to explain to you, but all the previous Hokage came from the afterlife to help your father," Kushina gently smiled, walking over to sit down on the table with Himawari, playing with her.

"Help, Dad?" Boruto's mood came down, but he couldn't help but be curious.

"Dad?" Himawari looked up cutely.

"Yeah," Kushina gently smiled, "At first, the village was small, so a Hokage could easily handle it. By the time of Minato, your grandfather, the Fourth Hokage, the village started growing rapidly. Minato became too busy to even come home."

"Oh, so he gets it from his Dad," Boruto became even more annoyed.

Kushina stroked his head, making Boruto simmer down, "Naruto was different from you. Even though your grandfather was the Hokage too, Naruto was shown respect from the front, but most of the villagers were either scared of him or hated him."

"Huh, what are you talking about? Everyone loves the Seventh Hokage, the Hero?"

"Oh," Kushina was taken aback, looking towards Hinata, who was uncomfortably standing there, "You two didn't tell him?"

Hinata shook her head, "Naruto didn't want the past to affect the children's present, so he kept it a secret."

Kushina sighed, "No wonder I heard that the boy is so angry with his father. If you tell him nothing, then how do you expect him to understand?"

Hinata looked down, "Sorry..."

Boruto stood up, "What are you two talking about?"

*Tring*Tring*

Kushina stood up, hearing the bell, smiling at Boruto, "Don't worry, it's nothing. Currently, all the Hokage's are working on a New Administration System that will help your father lighten his work. He should be able to come home more often."

Kushina opened the door, making Boruto, who had too many questions shut up. She looked at Sakura, welcoming her, "I am glad you are here."

Sakura respectfully bowed, "Lady Kushina."

Kushina blinked, looking at Sarada and Guren, "Oh, these two are your daughters?"

"I am a boy," Guren corrected her, making Kushina blank out, "A boy? No way!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so cute! How can you be a boy?!"

"It's the other way around. You are so cute that you can only be a boy or something like that," Guren grinned, walking past her, "Yo Himawari! Your real big brother is here."

"Big brother!!"

3