Chapter 84 – Land of Ghosts, Again
437 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hinata walked inside Sakura's house, getting rid of shoes, walking inside the living room. She tilted her head, her eyes darting around between Boruto, Himawari, Sarada, Karin, Yuzu, sprawled all over the floor, sleeping.

She looked up at Guren, sitting on the sofa; Sumire lying beside him, sleeping. She didn't make a sound, passing over the children, kneeling in front of Guren, who was waving at her, smiling.

She whispered, "Sensei...what happened?"

Guren whispered back with a smile, "They played too much, so they are all tired."

"I see, so they had a fun day," Hinata put her head on his lap, enjoying his hand that caressed her head.

"Yeah, I might have motivated them for training a bit," Guren silently chuckled.

Hinata closed her eyes, "Sensei...are you getting along with Boruto?"

"Mm, is it about what I said to him before?" Guren asked.

"Yeah..."

"Angry at me?"

"No. I know Sensei is only worried about Boruto...with all the new changes. There have been a few reports of Hollow sighting...well, more like they were felt."

"I see...no wonder Tsunade is busy," Guren rested his head back, closing his eyes, "I just made sure that they have to fight against the tough enemy, and that would drive them to want to learn more Ninjutsu, get stronger, and they will gain combat experience...I just...Hah...I need a lot of funding to expand the project."

Hinata chuckled in his legs, "Sorry, Sensei...we have no time to fund new projects."

"No worries...I am thinking of the Land of Snow or Land of Ghosts."

Hinata hugged him, slowly falling asleep, whispering, "That's good."

He gently raised Hinata's body, putting her on the sofa, her head on his leg, falling asleep right after.

The Land of Ghost,

After two decades, the once backward Land of Ghosts was now a prosperous ground. The immortal army of Stone Soldiers was famous all over the Lands and is one of the two highly technologically advanced Kingdoms amongst the Non-Ninja Nations.

Above all, the Priestess was known for her Eternal Beauty and the fact that she is never married. It was also the reason why many nations came here to court her.

The Priestess was lying on the bed, playing a videogame, sprawling over, "So boreeeddddd~!!! Mom~!!! I am so bored~!!!"

Miroku looked up from the papers that she was reviewing, "You want to go out?"

Shion curled up on the large soft bed, closing her eyes, "I am thinking about going on a trip..."

"Oh, then it's perfect timing."

"Daddy!" Shion jumped up on her feet as Miroku stood up, seeing the tall, muscular man with long black hair, white locks, green eyes standing near the bed.

"Daddy!" Shion jumped on him, wrapping herself around him, "Oh Daddy!"

Decimo hugged the mature and beautiful woman in her early twenties (30s) with a smile on his lips, "Shion. Miroku."

"Hey," Miroku held his palm in hers, kissing his shoulder, placing her head on his shoulder, "We missed you."

"Yeah, something happened on the other side, so I wasn't free to visit you in the past few months, but now. Now I am free. I'll come whenever you call."

"Great!" Shion nuzzled her face in his neck, closing her eyes, "I missed Daddy."

Miroku patted Shion's head, "Now, let your Dad sit down at least?"

Decimo lay down on the bed, stroking Shion's back, "No need...I missed her too."

Shion sat on his waist, licking her lips, "Daddy...why are you here?"

"I needed funding for a project."

"Funding," Miroku sat down beside his head, stroking his hair, "You mean your Guren identity?"

"Yeah. It's an interesting project if you hear-"

"No need, Dad," Shion leaned forward, kissing his chest, "You are the one that helped Land of Ghost become the Paradise Land, the Greatest Amusement Park on the Whole Continent. You can use as much money as you want."

"Don't be silly," Decimo stroked her hair, "It's a good project, invest, and you will benefit."

"Okay, Dad," Shion closed her eyes, "Wait, doesn't that mean I can come to Konoha?"

"Yeah, I want you to."

"Great!! Awesome! Love you so much, Daddy!" Shion got rid of her clothes in one go, taking his clothes off licking his chest. She cupped his cheek, passionately kissing him, rubbing her wet, burning pussy against his abs.

Miroku watched the two with a smile on her lips, lying down beside them, "Reminds me of old days..."

"Yeah," Decimo gently spoke, kissing Shion back, closing his eyes as he cupped Shion's ass. His thick finger found its way inside her delicate pussy, fingering them.

Shion moaned in his mouth, dripping her saliva in his mouth, looking at him with an aroused expression. She kissed him madly, breathing through her nose, "Daddy, Daddy....I love you so much...Daddy!"

Shion sat upon his waist, lowering her body, shoving his very thick cock inside her pussy, "Ahhhhhh~~!!! Yesssssssss~!! Daddy's thick cock is tearing my pussy apart~!!!!!!!!"

Shion's tongue hung out of her mouth, shaking her hips harder, "Ahhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!! Daddddddddy~!!!"

Decimo smiled, sitting up, holding her ass, shaking her up and down, fucking her pussy until his cock started knocking the end of her pussy.

"Oh, yesssss~!!!!!!!!!" Shion held her hair, screaming, "Daddddddddddyyy~!!!! Use my body~!!! Use me!!!!!!!!"

Decimo tried to hold back, but the more he fucked her, the more he leaned forward, placing her on the bed. The animal inside of him started taking over. He held her hand above her head, ravaging her pussy without mercy, grabbing on her breasts, "Shion! Shion!!"

"Yess!! Yess!!! Daddy!! Call my name!!! Call my nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shion climaxed, her eyes rolling over, but Decimo still kept raping her pussy, making her curl up, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling. This time, the orgasm built much faster and came out much harder. And yet he just turned her on her stomach, holding her head down,  raping her until she couldn't think straight enough to even call him Daddy.

Decimo breathed heavily, pulling his cock out of her devastated pussy, taking large breaths to calm down, "Miroku..."

Miroku leaned on the bed, kneeling, her ass out towards him, spreading her holes, "Yes, Lord...Miroku is all yours...."

"Yeah...."

3