Chapter 87 – Koyuki and Shion
512 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, is this what you want to create at a large scale? The reason why you went as far as to ask Queen Koyuki and Queen Shion to come all the way here?" Naruto was more surprised that the two even came all the way.

He put the headset on, looking around, touching it, "So what does it do?"

"Right, I am so interested in seeing if it does what it said in the letter it does," Koyuki hugged Guren from behind, burying his head between her breasts.

She pulled his cheek, "You are so cutteee! But I'll still mind if you lied to me."

Shion watched his with interest, staring at his groin, "Are you sure you are a boy?"

Shikamaru covered his face, "You guys...you haven't changed a bit."

Guren held the tablet, enjoying the feel of Koyuki's breasts, smiling, "Here, see for yourself."

Shikamaru, Shion, Koyuki, and Naruto were wearing the headset when they heard a roar.

"What is that!" Naruto stood up, the roar was so real that he couldn't believe it when the building shook, and the roof was torn apart. A Hollow taller than the building was looking inside, searching for them, "Is that a Hollow?!"

Naruto clenched his fist, jumping up, punching the Hollow's mask, destroying it. Once he killed it, he landed near the chair, "Where did that come from...?"

"From here," Guren said, and the Hollow that was breaking apart reappeared.

"A Genjutsu?" Shikamaru put his hand on the helmet, feeling the chakra affect his senses, narrowing his eyes.

Naruto was confused, "Wait, this is...a Genjutsu?"

"Amazing," Shion jumped up, landing on the broken roof, "Wait, then how is the roof broken."

Guren shut the Genjutsu, and Shion found herself standing on her chair rather than the roof, "This is...just...I don't have..."

Koyuki's eyes were glimmering, "It's every bit as what you said in the letter."

Naruto blinked, rushing to Guren, holding his shoulder, "Gurenn!!! Why wouldn't you come to me with something like this! Why?!!"

Shikamaru blinked, taking the tablet, looking at the pictures of different enemies in the various locations. He slid to the bottom, clicking on the Hollow with the name Menos Grande.

He felt a vibration in the air with the roar just as he did. The four of them looked out the window, seeing a massively tall monster in the center of the Village that fired a red cero, destroying half the town, covering it in flames, "That's... You can do that? Wow, this has just so many applications...from training to preparing for battle...you should have just come to us, and the Village would have funded the program."

"No way! Are you saying you don't want to share this with us," Shion puffed her chest out, glaring at Naruto and Shikamaru, who awkwardly shook their head, "No, no."

Guren scratched his cheek, "I didn't make this decision easily...you know. The Village is progressing nicely, but the Colgomorates like Kaminarimon is becoming huge too. And to keep up with Village is owning Private Property too, and so are the Clans. All this is just widening the gap between Rich and Poor, just in the Village. Outside, there is the difference between Rich and Poor Villages and Countries on a bigger scale. This is going to be big...I already know. I just thought it would be better to share with Allies that we truly, so the Three Progress equally. And then from those three, the prosperity will move outwards, until they cover everything in between, lessening the gap between the Rich and Poor."

Naruto raised his eyebrows, relaxing, smiling, "I see if you have thought it out."

"I guess that makes sense," Shikamaru gently smiled, nodding, "It's a good idea."

"Also," Guren felt the mood was becoming too mushy, "The Chakra Network inside the Armors and Weapons of the Land of the Snow/Spring, and the Everlasting Chakra inside those Stone Soldier. Among other Technologies they have is much better than anything you could offer. I could use it to make my AR Machine better."

"Of course, there is that," Naruto felt his forehead sweat, scratching his cheek.

"I like him," Koyuki laughed, "How about you give him to me?"

"Please, if anyone is taking him, then it's me," Shion pulled Guren in her arms, glaring at Koyuki.

Koyuki glared back, lightning struck between them, "Huh...? I can offer more to him. What can you offer? Just a Jutsu that you can't use?"

Shion puffed her chest out, "Please, we have a whole network underground which helps those Soldiers run, and it's much bigger than anything you have to offer. If he wants to use something like this in a wide area, then I am of more help."

"And if he wants to improve the efficiency of Chakra consumption, then our technology matters more!"

"See," Guren innocently blinked, smiling at Naruto and Shikamaru, "Tell me what you decide. I am going to bed."

"Right," Shikamaru waved his hand, keeping the tablet, watching Guren leave, "That kid...he's deviously smart."

"I wonder if Sakura had an affair," Shion and Koyuki stopped fighting once he left, smiling as Koyuki asked, "He's nowhere near like Sasuke...or Sakura."

Naruto widened his eyes, struck with the thought for a moment, shaking his head, "No! He's a Twin, and Sarada is very much like her father! Right...Shikamaru...?"

"Well...Yeah...but then there was Itachi...when you think about it, his intelligence is like his Uncle..."

"Itachi..." Koyuki whispered, "I have only ever heard about him..."

Shikamaru suddenly looked down on the tablet, swiping his fingers, until he stopped in front of Itachi's image. When the map appeared, he clicked on it, asking where to make Itachi appear.

Shikamaru clicked on the Hokage building, seeing a man with a Sharingan wearing Akatsuki's clothes appear.

The man silently looked at them, walking towards the window, looking out, "The Village has grown so much. I am proud of you, Naruto."

"Big brother Itachi!" Naruto jumped to his feet, gasping in amazement.

"I am just a Genjutsu, but I am sure wherever I am, I am still proud of you two," Itachi gently smiled when his picture froze.

"Shikamaru! What did you do!"

"Look at this," Shikamaru opened the detailed log.

"First log says that Itachi has appeared in Hokage building, which seemed to have darkened many routes. From there, the following record is Naruto Uzumaki detected. Which furthered darkened more ways, and so on. It's basically different possibilities, depending on the person, their reactions, and so on. Basically, there are so many possibilities that Itachi could have reacted. The system chose this one based on our surroundings and circumstances."

"Hmm, and?" Naruto scratched his head, "It's a good thing, right?"

"Right, but knowing this much about Itachi, and Akatsuki, and the inner story that he'd praise you. This couldn't have been written by Guren...instead..."

"Wait, I should have realized when you two came here for something like this. Jay Sensei is involved in this, isn't it?"

"Ops," Shion took a step back, looking away, "I might have gotten a message from him that he has taken an interest in someone and a certain project. And he might have helped a bit...so I came to see what he was interested in."

"Ah..." Naruto sat back down, smiling as he gazed at the table with a faraway look, "So...he came here..."

"No, he can't leave...I think. It was more of a heard his voice in our head," Koyuki corrected, "Probably so did Guren..."

Shikamaru stared at the tablet, "I guess he wants to make sure that everyone is prepared to face what's coming."

Naruto looked up, with resolve set in his eyes, "Then let's not let such a good opportunity go!"

1