Chapter 88 – Sumire’s Move
467 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Guren...what are you looking at?" Sumire softly looked towards Guren's back, seeing him stare in the mirror.

Guren focused his gaze in the mirror, his black eyes, "Hmm...you remember when I went ballistic...on Boruto?"

Sumire softly smiled, "I doubt that anyone would forget that...not anytime soon."

"Well, I have been thinking about it for some time...and I think...I might have some kind of Dojutsu too...that overwhelming pressure that pushed Boruto to his knees...it might be from that eye," Guren scratched his head, sighing.

"I guess I am no better to Boruto, you know. I haven't exactly trained, and so even my eye was reacting rather than acting," Guren scratched his cheek. He always had power, and this was one of the few times in his whole life where one of his bodies was actually weak. He just never thought about training before.

"Mm," Sumire walked closer to him, looking down, without saying anything.

"Sumire?"

Sumire hugged him, cupping his cheek, kissing his lips, whispering, "Guren...thank you...for everything..."

"Huh," Guren fell down on his knees, feeling his head become heavy, fainting.

Sumire held him, taking him up to the sofa in the lab, putting him down. She stroked his head, kissing his forehead, "Sorry...Guren..."

Her tear dripped on his face before she closed them, wiping her tears. She walked over to AR System, looking at the massive chakra stored in it, "Thank you...Guren...this makes it so much easier."

She broke the glass sphere, sucking in all the chakra, surrounded by it, "Eat, Nue."

Next Door,

"What is that noise? Is that an accident?" Boruto jumped up from his bed, rushing out after hearing the noise. By the time he left the house, Karin, Yuzu, and Sarada were already there.

He followed their gaze to the lab, surrounded by a tornado of pure chakra, being sucked in. He rushed in, opening the door, only to find a matrix light up, covering the insides. With a flash of light, the chakra disappeared, and so did the two who were inside, "Guren!! Class Rep!!"

"Guren! Guren!!" Sarada came rushing in, pushing him away, shouting, "Gureennnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Central Forest,

A massive hundred-meter-tall Nue appeared at the center of the Forest, roaring. Its roar was enough to awaken anyone in the village, heard to the last of its nooks and cranny, wakening them.

"Nue..." Sumire dazedly looked at the monsters. She knew the result would be much better than what she was expecting. Since the System held Chakra from Hinata, Sakura, and even the Hokage himself, this was something else.

When the Hokage came and entered the immense chakra in the System to train without worry. But his chakra was enormous to the point where Guren had to increase the System's limits to hold that much chakra, she decided to take it. There was no better chance than this, which meant, "Guren..."

"Purple lightning!!"

Sumire looked towards Guren lying in the distance with worry, looking at Nue. She bit her lips, running away before Kakashi collided with Nue's tail, barely cutting through the surface.

Kakashi turned, landing on the surface; his Sharingan followed Sumire, "Damn it!"

He wanted to chase after him when he heard a voice, "Kakashi...Uncle..."

"Guren!" Kakashi looked over his shoulder, appearing beside Guren, trying to get up, "You..."

"Heh...she got me," Guren closed his eyes, opening them with a violet shine in his eyes that Kakashi noticed. He felt a surge of chakra, and Guren's pale face became rosy again, "Uncle Kakashi...Let me handle her. Can you stop this?"

"Yeah," Kakashi created Susanoo around him, holding down Nue, "Go, I'll stop him."

"Nice, Sixth," Guren started running after Sumire, hastening his steps.

Kakashi looked at Guren's back, narrowing his eyes, 'What was that...that color...could it be...? Or is it something different."

Kakashi sighed, growing the size of his Susanoo to hold down Nue when Naruto and other Ninjas appeared, "About time."

Cliff,

Guren walked to the top, looking at Sumire standing there, watching, "Hey..."

Sumire held her arm, pressing her lips, smiling, "It's too late...Guren...Nue is complete...no more than complete...it has surpassed all the limits."

Even though she said, her eyes were watching the Susanoo, trembling, feeling Guren hug her from behind, "Tell me...about it?"

"How can you be so calm about it? I just launched a monster on the village...I just declared war."

"Mm, you did," Guren didn't deny that smiling, "It's so cool. A girl at your age can launch the war on something like Leaf Village, and it's fascinating."

Sumire pushed him back, wiping her tears, laughing, "I can't believe you...Guren...you are so strange...and frustrating."

"I can?" Guren smiled, taking a few steps back when he felt a presence, a voice.

"Frustrating? I find that fascinating as well."

"Mitsuke," Sumire made a fist, tightening her jaw.

"Class Rep!!"

"Guren! Sumire!"

"Boruto, Sarada, Karin, Yuzu," Sumire took another step back when Boruto walked towards her, "Class Rep, what are you doing here? There is a monster on lose?"

Sumire bit her teeth, looking down, "I know..."

"Then we should go, and there was an accident in the lab, and you two teleported?" If Karin didn't sense you, then we would have never found you. Let's get out of here..."

Sumire didn't say anything, but Mitsuki pulled off the bandage, "Boruto, she's the one that released the monster."

"No, Class Rep...why would she do something like that...Class Rep...tell me it's not true?"

"Sumire..." Sarada walked over, "Sumire..."

"Well, she did it, and the only way to stop that monster from destroying the village is to kill her," Mitsuki dashed forward, leaving the trail of lightning, which Sumire dodged. Using the Kunai to exchange equal blows with Mitsuki, throwing it at him.

Mitsuki stepped back, coming to a stop, noticing a cut on his cheek, "You are good...when you want to be."

"You think so too, right?" Guren smiled, "I dig the whole long hair and strong personality look, and the skill with it. I just find her to be gorgeous."

Sumire got distracted, blushing, feeling Karin kick his leg, "Is it the time to be saying all that?!"

"Yeah, yeah," Guren stepped towards Sumire, smiling, "Let's end this...shall we...?"

Sumire closed her eyes, taking a kunai, "Yeah...let's."

The two started running towards each other; Guren kicked towards her head which she stopped with both her hands, turning Kunai to touch the tip on his shin, about to drag all over him. She was about to cut it when he pulled back, pivoting, lowering her body to kick Sumire's legs, swiping her off her feet.

"Aun?" She was about to fall down when she used her hand to turn over, landing on her feet. She rushed in, about to exchange blows again when he took the Kunai from her hand. As he was about to thrust it in her neck.

"No!!" Boruto appeared between the two, stopping them, catching their wrists, "Stop it!"

"Hm, you idiot," Guren just spoke when there was a spark in front of them, and a white eye appeared in Boruto's left eye socket. There was a twist in space and time above and above Nue, drawing the two in.

Sumire took a step back, "Take me...Nue..."

Nue's snake-like tail appeared from the portal, swallowing her in, snaking inside the doorway.

"Sumire..." Guren jumped up, entering the portal with hesitation.

"No! Class Rep!"

"Sumire!"

"Guren!"

3