Chapter 139 – Real or Fake
344 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hueco Mundo,

"Come out, Lord of Hueco Mundo!"

Indra broke a large part of Las Noches by using his Sunanoo, walking inside. There were scratches on his body, a few drops of blood dripping here and there. Which were by now picked up by the Eight Espada. But none of the Espada's or any other Hollow's were even trying to come near him.

It was mainly because the wall he broke was of the meeting room, and right now, the Espada's that even bothered with the situation were present in the room.

"Welcome."

Indra just heard the voice, and all his senses sharpened, making him turn his eyes towards the large and tall man sitting at the throne chair. There was a kid on his lap and a woman leaning against his thigh. But he felt more of danger from the one standing beside the throne.

A sudden strangeness overwhelmed him, and his thoughts turned chaotic. He started losing control of his agency, wondering why he was even here and whom he came for. If there was someone here, and if the man in front of him was even there.

"Oh, those eyes of yours are truly more powerful than that was any other Uchiha I have seen."

It was only Decimo's voice that he could anchor himself to, to reply, or even think straight. Indra stepped back, cold sweat dripping from his back, "What are you...?"

"I am not," Decimo narrowed his eyes, "The question is...why are you here?"

"To kill you," Indra regained his bearing, and the Susanoo covered his body, ready to fight.

"Why?" Decimo scrutinized him, "Do you want to rule Hueco Mundo?"

"None of your business," Indra scoffed; his Susanoo grew, breaking the walls of the throne room, standing more than hundreds of meters. It reached nearly half a kilometer, but it didn't worry Decimo.

Instead, a sigh left Decimo's lips, "You shouldn't have done that."

"Just die!" Indra made a fist, hurling it forward to squash Decimo, but he didn't see his opponent moving. But then, he never reached it. Indra felt stuck in between, only to realize that he wasn't moving, and this time it wasn't because of what happened last time.

The whole of Las Noches evaporated from the spiritual pressures that were swirling around Indra. His Susanoo caved in, breaking down, being destroyed inch by inch. He fell down on the floor, turning in the air land on his legs. His eyes darted around to find his enemies when an immense power touched his forehead.

Indra looked up, his eyes widening; the green-haired boy was standing in front of him, transformed as well, and at the center of his chest was a sphere, seemingly containing the stars.

Ulquiorra stood there, with his long white hair, horns made of green-black Reiatsu, four large black wings, and a blaze of green-black Reiatsu on the end of his tail. A black robe covers the lower half of his body, while his chest, shoulders, and arms had cracks filled with green Reiatsu. There was a black Cero at the tip of his forefinger, pointing at Indra's forehead, "Keep kneeling. Or I will kill you."

"You!" Indra widened his Mangekyo Sharingan's, creating Black Flames that were said to burn forever. Still, they just appeared when there was a shockwave, destroying the ground beneath them, the sky above, and the flames disappeared, turning into nothingness.

"Then so be it," Ulquiorra prepared to let go and kill Indra, much to Indra's shock. Still, the voice of the Lord of Hueco Mundo reverted him back to his sealed form, forcefully.

"That's enough. I told you to only use Hogyoku when necessary; that wasn't necessary," Decimo held the Hogyoku in his palm. But it disappeared, entering Ulquiorra's soul of his own choice. It was just a replica he created, but it seemed it had gained a bit of sentience.

"Yes, Lord," Ulquiorra walked back to his side, turning around to see Indra getting on his feet. Rather than staying or talking, Indra turned around to run away, but just when he turned, he got kicked by hooves, slamming him down on the ground.

He coughed out blood, looking up at the creature standing on top of him.

There was no mask, but she had four curling black-and-white horns that jut upward from her head. She had her equine lower body, though the fur was darker in areas and extended to cover her upper body, arms, and hands. Glowing pink markings extend from her torso to her chest and shoulders, while the scar on her forehead is cracked open and filled with pink Reiatsu. Fur identical in color to her hair forms on her back and her tail, the end of which blazes with pink Reiatsu. Nel's eyes had become darker, and her pupils turned slit-shaped. Her weapon changes from a dual-ended jousting lance to a stylized spear blazed in pink Reiatsu, with the Hōgyoku resting in the hollow handle.

"Just answer his question, or you are not leaving here alive," Nel glared at him.

Even though he was near death, Indra didn't speak, but from what Decimo saw, he seemed lost, "Nel...kill him."

"Really?" Nel raised her eyes in surprise but soon turned her lance and slammed it inside Decimo's chest. She was expecting blood, but the body turned into mist, disappearing.

"Hm," Decimo leaned back, "An illusion turned real...it seems that Hell has granted them quite a boost in their powers. No wonder he seemed...so lacking."

"Hell providing them boost?" Harribel turned her eyes towards him, confused, "Can Hell even...?"

Decimo turned his eyes towards Hell, "I wonder. It seems that Hell has a will of its own...but we shouldn't be seeing much of the real Indra...even with a boost in power."

"So you are done with that fake?" Grimmjow walked inside, his arm cut, cuts, and bruises all over his body.

Nel turned back to her adult form, looking over her shoulder, "Is that why you didn't bother releasing? You realized?"

Grimmjow scoffed, and his body was restored by Decimo, making him make a fist, "I wanted to see if I could defeat it...but..."

Decimo closed his eyes, "Escapees of Hell...this might be a bit more troublesome."

0