Chapter 4 – Red Head
4.2k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Kyuubi got sucked in, divided into two parts, one sealed inside Minato and the other sealed inside the boy, Naruto. Tsunade fell, with numerous slugs covering her stomach, front, and back.

Jay glanced over, knowing that she would be fine, and Minato was holding his child, who had whiskers on his cheeks.

"Do you have enough strength to teleport two of them so I can start the healing before they die? I will bring your son."

"I will see you there."

Minato teleported Tsunade first, and Jay picked Naruto up, "You spoiled his face."

"We did not," Kushina protested, protecting the child even to the last of her breath.

Jay softly chuckled, turning into the black mist to move above the Konoha's skies to reach where Minato took Tsunade. By the time he reached there, Kushina was also there.

He put Naruto in Kushina's hand, looking towards a worried Minato, "Can I get some privacy for her?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I will go see how the villagers are."

Jay nodded, and Minato teleported out of the room, trusting that he would be able to heal them.

"Well, we don't have long," Jay leaned towards Tsunade, parting his lips, biting down on her neck, and his life energy entered her. Her body started healing, becoming younger even without her Jutsu, until it reached the prime of her life.

Tsunade held on his head, pulling his head closer, letting out a moan, gasping for breath as he pulled away, "I feel…so young…."

"I'll explain later?"

"You better…" Tsunade lay on the bed, glancing towards a pale, sweating Kushina.

Jay stroked her cheek, pushing through her resistance, and bit down on her neck. She jerked around, trying to get away, resisting as much as she could until she couldn't anymore. Her body came to an abrupt pause, stiffening, and her eyes became glazed as he let go of her.

She looked towards his scrumptious lips through her blurry eyes, being drawn by his scarlet ones, watching him wipe her blood off his lips, "We have to continue this for a while if you want to live."

She barely nodded when Minato returned, worried about them, "Is it done?"

"Yes," Jay faced away from him, so Minato didn't notice; his eyes were on Kushina, ruddier now. Her face was flushed, but he thought it was just the sign of her being better. He ran over to hug her, "Kushina!"

Kushina hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder, stroking Naruto's hair with a smile on her lips, "I am better."

"Don't forget that you have to come every day for a regular dose, so you don't die."

Kushina hesitantly looked towards his smiling eyes, wanting to reject, but Minato didn't let her. He stroked her back, smiling, "Don't worry. I will make sure she comes every day."

"Oh, this one was a quick doze, but other times it might take longer since I would take the healing slower."

"I understand," Minato breathed out, cupping Kushina's cheek, kissing her forehead, "I have to go; the village is…."

"Go, we will take care of her and Naruto, so don't worry," Tsunade sat up, wiping the sweat off her breasts from the towel.

Minato scratched his cheek, looking away, bowing, "Please do. I will be back."

"In return, use the door from the next time?"

Minato let out a silly laugh, "Well, I will."

He kissed his son's head, teleporting away, and Tsunade sat on the edge of the bed, "Next time, be more careful."

"Yes," Jay bent down to kiss her lips, pulling away, leaving her wanting more, "How long do you think he will be out?"

"Till morning for sure."

"Good, then let's move forward with Kushina's healing…."

"No…I feel better," Kushina raised her leg to pull away from a little, but Jay moved toward her, cupping her cheek.

"No, it's important," He leaned forward, biting down on her neck without giving her a chance to reach.

She arched her back, gripping the bedsheet, letting out a moan. She held his hair and jacket, feeling the life force and pleasure course through her body.

She gazed into his glowing eyes, feeling the lust covering her whole. With the last bit of sense she had, she glanced towards her son, who was in Tsunade's arm, sleeping.

She finally couldn't take in any more, and her head numbed, and her hands moved inside his clothes, falling under the pleasure for the night.

Next morning,

Jay woke up feeling something between his legs - opening his eyes, he stared towards his groin.

Tsunade was bobbing her face up and down. Sucking on his dick, "Oh, that's a sight in the morning." Jay whispered.

Tsunade pulled it out of her mouth with a pop, "I saw your boner. I thought I'd relieve you of trouble."

Her hand moved up and down - she licked it, wetting it. She licked downwards, sucking on the balls, "You deserve it."

Jay groaned, "Ohh! That's wonderful."

Tsunade moved to lick his shaft with a smile over her face, running her tongue over it. She started sucking on it, wrapping her tongue around it.

*Ghukh*Ghukh*Ghukh*

She sucked him faster, taking in more of his cock and taking it as deeply as possible. It took a while of trying all the techniques she learned in the past month, but it all worked.

"Tsunade!"

"Cum, Cum in my mouth!" She jerked faster and faster, feeling his throbbing dick in her hands. He came, filling her mouth, cum slipped out of her mouth, and a smile appeared on her face.

She stood up, shouting, "Get up and get ready."

Jay lay on the bed, staring at the roof, "Yeah."

Afternoon,

The morning was as peaceful as possible since they stayed at Minato and Kushina's place. Naruto cried for most parts, but other than that, he was quite a giggling child.

"Hey, it's time for lunch!"

"Coming," Jay stood up from the porch, walking inside the house, moving to the dining table. His eyes fell on Kushina, who was putting the plates down for him and Tsunade, and Shizune, who walked bringing out food.

"Hey, you two shouldn't be doing so much work."

"Then will you cook?" Tsunade shot a look towards him.

"Sure," Jay wrapped his hand around Kushina's waist, hugging her from behind.

Kushina inhaled deeply, tilting her head on her own as he removed her red hair out of the way, biting down on her neck. The plate she was holding slipped from between her fingers, dropping down on the table.

He sat down on the chair, and she had to sit down on his lap, feeling the hard lump inside his pants. He massaged her breasts, and she started grinding her hips against him.

She twisted her hand back, holding his head, "Do you have to do this now…food is ready…."

Even though she said she didn't seem much against it, she was usually hot-headed, uncomfortable from his touch. Still, every time he bit down, her switch seemed to flip altogether and became mellow and obedient because of shyness.

Tsunade sighed, eating the food with a blushing Shizune, "Ignore them."

"Mm," Shizune nodded, looking down.

Jay chuckled, feeling a wet liquid over his fingers, narrowing his eyes. He put Kushina's hand over his neck, bending down to lick her nipple; his fingers found their way inside her clothes, between her legs, "Are you starting to milk?"

"No~! That's~ Not healing!" Kushina pushed away his face, but his fangs sank in her breasts, giving her a shock, and she spread out her legs on her own for him.

Tsunade glanced towards the wailing woman from the corner of her eyes, curling her lips into a smile. She crossed her legs, barely breathing, staring at the food she couldn't eat. She glanced up at Shizune, who seemed to be in the same boat as her, feeling the heat her body gave off.

Her breath hastened, looking from her eyes, seeing his fingers in and out of Kushina. It reminded her of when they were inside her, making her press her legs harder and put down the chopsticks.

"Shizune, go in."

"Yes."

And so, months passed, and another year came around.

Jay got used to living in Konoha. Nonetheless, Konoha was still getting used to him. He was one of the heroes who saved the village from the beast.

Minato was busier than ever - Tsunade stopped gambling and started working on a pet project.

Shizune was busy with her books, which Jay started reading too for fun.

Everything was going well until he heard the news one night, "Orochimaru escaped."

Tsunade said, coming home late at night, back to the rebuilt hotel room.

Jay titled his head, "What happened?"

"He was doing a forbidden research - the fourth and old man caught him, so he made his escape."

"Minato couldn't catch him?" Jay found it hard to believe.

"He let him go because of the old man...and me..." She sighed, sitting down beside him, letting him pull her into a hug.

"Oh," Jay kissed her head, "It's ok. I doubt Konoha would take any more hits. The things would turn for the better."

"Yeah," Tsunade nuzzled in his arms, closing her eyes, "I hope so."

24