Chapter 5 – Be Back Soon
3.8k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh...Mmm...Haah...Stop..." Kushina moaned, her hands in Jay's hair, trying to stop his from biting her neck. But there was no power in her push - Jay leaned back, looking at her breath hard, "I told you we need this to make sure your lifeforce doesn't slip by."

They were in Kushina's house, entering the front door - there was a table, a long sofa, and two sofa chairs around it.

Beyond that was a wall,

A turn took to the open kitchen, where Kushina stood with her hands on the wall.

Jay moved his hand, touching her back, on her waist. It had nothing to do with her lifeforce, but he knew, and she knew - they both needed a reason. Otherwise, she would never do it, and this reason was enough.

In the last world, a vampire bite was called the vampire's kiss - the higher tier the vampire, the more pleasure the kiss gave.

As someone with the bloodline of progenitor, highest of his kind, his bite could break the willpower of any woman.

Kushina's willpower was something else; she would pull away if there were no reason.

"Jay..." Kushina muttered.

Jay leaned over her body, pulling her face, kissing her lips. It was a long kiss - his tongue invaded her mouth, Kushina stopped, turning. With her back against the wall, she wrapped her hand around his neck, kissing him.

Jay picked her up, holding her thighs - Kushina moaned in his mouth, grinding her body against his.

"Jay...give me another." She said, showing her neck that had already healed.

"No... not there..." Jay undressed her, kissing her neck, shoulder, and breasts, raising her boob, lifting her right breast - he licked it and put his fangs in her.

Kushina took a sharp breath, lifting her head, closing her eyes, putting her hands in his hair, holding them. Her legs squirmed; liquid slid down her thighs.

Jay raised her thighs, getting on his knees, licking her inner thigh before planting his fang, "Noo!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She gushed out; her body shivered; her knees became weak. He got on his feet, catching her body, licking his lips, "Mmmm...you taste delicious." With a burning face, she looked away, shutting her eyes tightly.

Jay leaned in, whispering, "I want you to do something for me..."

Kushina gulped, "what?"

Jay nibbled her earlobes, whispering inside her ear in an inaudible voice.

Kushina widened her eyes, "No!! It's too embarrassing!"

Jay curled his lips, his fangs touched her skin, making her take a sharp breath, "Jay...no..."

Jay kissed her neck, "then we are done for the day..."

He was about to pull away, but that was enough for Kushina to cave in, "Ok...I'll...do it..."

He raised his chin, trying to hold back his smile; his scarlet eyes ran over her, "Ok?"

Kushina's face became red, she turned her, bending over, keeping her hand on the wall. She spread her ass, bending further, making her pussy visible, "Jay...fuck me..."

Jay walked over, squeezing her ass, "you forgot the magic word..."

"Please..."

She said with shimmering eyes, filled with lust, "Please fuck me!"

Jay shoved his dick inside her, "Ahhhhh!!!!!!" Causing her to let out a loud moan, he held her hands, thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhh! Haha! Mmmm! Ahhh yeah...fuck...Jay...so much...fuck...so thick..." Her face was started to get painted in pleasure - her body was in his control. He held up her hand. Her body was being supported by him, getting used by him, and she loved it.

"Ahh!!!! Mmmm!!!! Mmmmmm Yesss!!! Cummin!!!"

"Shit! So am I!!"

Kushina was shocked - reason appeared on her face for a moment, "Not inside!!"

Jay held her hand tightly, cumming inside her, filling her up, "Ahhhhh!!"

He raised her limp body, moving to sit down on the sofa with his throbbing rod in her body.

Shortly, her stamina seemed to have restored when she moved, "Jay..."

"Yeah?"

Kushina bit her lips, moving her butt, jumping on his still hard dick, "Jay..."

"Jay!" She raised her ass, pushing it down, breathing harder.

"Ahhhh!! Yes!!! Your dick!! I love it!!"

Jay touched her face, turning it, kissing her lips - her hips moved more and more, so did her tongue. He sat still, squeezing her nipples, making her arch her back.

She held his hands down, using them as support to fuck herself; sometimes, she slowed down, sweating, breathing heavily, sometimes so fast that her moans echoed in the whole house. Jay tried holding back as much as he could - luckily, she came, letting him cum inside her pussy.

Jay pushed aside her wet red hairs, kissing her lips, "I think I should leave...you should take a bath..."

"Yeah..." Kushina said with hazy eyes.

"I'll be back next time Minato has a meeting."

Kushina kissed his lips, "You better...I am an Uzumaki...I have a voracious appetite; you better fill it."

Jay kissed her cheeks, "I'd love to."

When Jay reached home, Tsunade was sitting on the sofa, her hands crossed, tapping her finger on her arm, "You are home!"

"Yes," Jay sat down on the sofa, leaning back.

Tsunade raised her eyebrows, "Your new conquest?"

"The same old, Kushina," Jay closed his eyes, resting.

"You are shameless!" Tsunade looked angry at his attitude.

Jay leaned forward, taking her hand and pulling her close, "Tsunade..."

Tsunade stared at him without saying anything.

Jay leaned in, kissing her ear, "Suck..."

Tsunade bit her lips, "No..."

"That's an order."

Tsunade seemed conflicted but finally got on her knees - closing her eyes in shame; she took out his dick. Licking it, "It's different than usual...reminds me of her taste…mixed in with yours."

*Slurp*Slurp*Slurp*Mnn*Mnn*Lick*

Her tongue lapped faster, and she started sucking harder. She gagged, trying to take it deeper.

Jay closed his eyes, groaning - her mouth took his cock in like a vacuum - finally... he couldn't take it, cumming inside her mouth.

Tsunade swallowed all the cum, licking her lips, making Jay smile, "I love it when your switch is flipped."

Tsunade wrapped her hand around his shaft, "I hope you are ready for more."

24