Chapter 6 – Teaching
3.3k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay yawned, sitting in the room with a working Tsunade and Shizune, who was studying a book, like always.

Tsunade sighed, "Why are you still here?"

"Why are you still studying?"

Tsunade crossed her fingers, gazing at Jay, "De-aging, that's a phenomenon any doctor would like to study."

"I told you, that's the result of my bloodline limit. The bites make girls younger, prettier, even at 50 they would look and feel no different than 20, at hundred they would look 20 and then age rapidly as their life force runs out."

Tsunade glanced at him, "And that is what I want to study."

Jay leaned back on the chair, "Whatever..."

"Don't you have anything to do?" Tsunade narrowed her eyes.

Shizune glanced at him, "Sir is always lazing around."

"Maybe it's about time you find something to work? Get a job?" Tsunade suggested.

Jay rubbed his chin, "Well, a job..."

There was a way to get a job,

The knowledge he possessed surpassed the limits of this world by far. There was much he could do.

"I want a shop."

"Senju has a lot of property - ask Minato to allot you one."

Jay blinked, "Do I have to?"

"He's the Hokage, so yes."

Jay curled his lips, leaving the room. He walked out of the hospital - looking in the distance, there was a large red building. It was the Hokage's office – yawning, he started his journey towards it. This village was busy like always.

Suddenly, someone caught his sight, with a child barely a few months old in her hand and a child four or five years old beside her, "Mikoto!" He waved his hand, walking towards her.

"Jay?" Mikoto waved back with a smile - they moved towards each other, meeting at the center

Jay moved closer, looking at the items in the little boy's arms, "Shopping for dinner?"

"Yeah," Mikoto said with a smile - she looked at him staring at Itachi, "You never met my boy, did you? This is Itachi."

Jy got on his knee on the busy road, staring at Itachi, "A smart boy...a kind one..."

Jay said, looking the boy in the eye, whose eye's flashed, "You are the one that helped Sir Hokage save the village?"

Jay smiled, patting his head, "You heard of me?"

Itachi's eyes turned red, "Yes, many villagers think you are an Uchiha..."

Suddenly, the world changed,

Itachi stood in the empty streets of a Konoha without color, staring in the distance. Suddenly, Jay appeared in front of him, with Sharingan in both eyes, "Well, they are not too far off."

Itachi blinked, staring into his eyes, "Did you release the Kyuubi?"

Jay was startled, "What makes you say that?"

"Father was saying that only an Uchiha could control the Kyuubi."

Jay shook his head, "It wasn't me...but there was one other presence that Minato fought against. But I haven't felt that presence in the village if it's an Uchiha...then it's a renegade one."

"There is no renegade Uchiha..." Itachi murmured, his eyes flashed.

Jay got on his knee in front of him, patting his head, "Kid...if you worry too much, you'll become an old man."

Itachi pressed his lips together, making Jay smile, "I have seen that face before...say...do you want to get stronger?"

Itachi looked up at him, "Yes..."

Jay smiled - the two appeared in the real world. No one seemed to have seen anything, "Mikoto, I'll see you later?"

"Oh, you are going?"

Jay smiled, "I found something interesting."

Mikoto was surprised - she glanced at Itachi, who was intently staring at the man in front of him, and glanced back, "Jay, treat Itachi well."

Jay patted her shoulder, "Don't worry, it's not me."

Mikoto let out a breath after hearing that, "I see."

She held Itachi's hand, moving to the next shop with a smile on her face.

Jay stood there, his eyes followed after them, with a smile on the corner of his lips. He didn't have a Sharingan, but it wasn't hard to create an illusion using the power of his will.

It was rare seeing talent like that with that kind of heart. Otherwise, he didn't bother using his will. How did that work? Since he had no interest in using that power for a while, he didn't feel like explaining now.

Sometime later,

Jay walked into the Hokage's Office,

Minato was buried in paperwork, "Hey..." Jay greeted, sitting in front of him.

"Oh, Jay..." Minato looked up, surprised to see him here.

"I need a shop, one of the Senju's properties?" Jay directly asked.

Minato rubbed the back of his head, "Oh, that..."

Jay raised his eyebrows, "Oh, there seems to be trouble afoot."

"Yeah, that property was taken by the elders and rented out...so...you know..."

"Hmm, does Tsunade knows?"

"Since you are here..."

"Seems like that's a no..."

"Will you tell her?"

"No, no way. I don't want to cause a fight and gain those old bastard's attention."

Minato seemed thankful, "Thank you. I am so busy with the attack and all."

"Is that why you didn't go after that man?"

Minato turned solemn, "This is not the time to pick the fight."

"Yeah...I assumed that."

"We were lucky last time - that man possesses strong powers, even though he isn't skilled enough to use them."

Jay looked out the window, "Their purpose was to weaken Konoha."

Minato sighed, "Yeah, they are probably planning something. Wait, you said them?"

Jay glanced at him, "Yes, there was something in the ground, watching everything. It was probably a helper and the one who saved the guy."

Minato frowned, "A helper that escaped our senses."

"Truly a tricky enemy...but well, you could take your time. I met someone interesting today..." Jay said with a smile.

"Someone you find interesting? A girl?"

"A child."

"Who?" Minato asked, with a curious look in his eyes.

"Itachi Uchiha?"

"Oh, you saw him? Yeah, that boy is something."

"I think he's perfect. He could be the next Hokage, the turning point of the Uchiha family."

Minato rubbed his head, "But the elders...especially Danzo. He wouldn't make it easy."

"Want me to take care of him?"

"No, He's third's best friend - that's what makes this so difficult." Minato frowned.

He continued, "If I made a move in their favor, he would make a move to oppress them, and I can't stop it. I need to collect more of my forces..."

"I can train some for you..." Jay said with an interested smile. But Minato became cautious, "Why would you?"

Jay curled his lips into a smile, "Let's just say... I am investing in the future."

Minato rubbed his head, "Fine, fine if you wish. There are a few I will send them."

Jay got up to leave, "Ok, I'll teach them."

Next Day,

"Just you five?" Jay asked, looking at the five people in front of them. The boy with a bowl-like haircut, "Sir, Yes Sir! Because this is Youth!"

"Oh, you must be Guy." He turned his eyes to look at the girl with red eyes, "You must be Kurenai."

"Genma?" the boy with the senbon in his mouth raised his hand.

"Ebisu?" the boy with sunglasses and a shawl around his neck raised his hand.

"Anko?" the girl wearing a sleeveless fishnet mesh shirt raised her hand, "here."

She looked around, "Why are we in your courtyard?"

Jay glanced back across the glass - Shizune was studying on the sofa. There was so much - studying involved if you wanted to become a doctor. Or Medical Ninja, as they called it.

Jay blinked, glancing back at them, "Well, it's taking time before Minato finds a place for my shop."

"You are opening a shop? Then why are we here?" Genma said, chewing on senbon.

Jay rubbed his chin, "Lesson number 1...stand in front of me? Yeah, that should do. And then I'll answer you."

"What?" Anko just asked when she suddenly felt overwhelming pressure. The next moment, all five of them were stuck to the ground without being able to move.

Jay walked towards Genma, taking the senbon from his mouth, "let me borrow this." He put the senbon in the ground, inserting pressure in the senbon, "This will act as my proxy. If you can pick it, I'll teach you."

He went inside the house, leaving the five behind.

"What the fuck," Genma cursed.

"You and your big mouth," Ebisu coughed, trying to get up.

Guy pushed himself up, "We can do this!! This is Youth!!" He brightly smiled, trying to hold back the pressure.

Anko clenched her fist, "I will do it! I want to get stronger!" The pressure reminded her of her teacher. If someone so strong was teaching them, it was worth it.

Kurenai's eyes shook, trying hard to get up, but none of them could until the evening. In the end, only Guy was able to get up on his knees, but no further.

Jay came out, yawning, removing the senbon, "Oh well, go home."

"No! Wait! I can do it!!"

"So, can I!"

Guy and Anko shouted - Kurenai bit her lips while Ebisu and Genma grunted.

"Calm down..." Jay put his finger in his ears, "You will continue to do this until you stand up or get used to the pressure. If you think it has no effect, you don't need to return." He walked back, leaving them.

Jay went back inside, putting the blanket on a sleeping Shizune and walking into the washroom.

Jay continued the training the next few days - it was until the end of the first week that Guy stood up in front of him, making him smile, "Oh, I thought it would take a month before any of you get on your feet."

Guy puffed, smiling, he raised his tired hand, and a smile appeared on his sweating face, "Hah, this is youth!"

Jay chuckled, "Well, it is youth...so boy, what do you want to learn?"

"Taijutsu! I want to be like my father!"

Jay stood up, and the air became heavier than ever before. Guy tried to stand straight, but the whole world was pressuring him - when Jay patted his shoulder, everything seemed to have disappeared, his voice didn't reach them, "Then watch...what the worlds have to offer. This one is the closest to yours and best for you."

Suddenly, Guy was on the sea, between pirates, navy, bounty hunter, watching them fight; techniques filled his mind. The six powers...martial arts...Haki...

When Jay removed his hand, Guy fell, fainting.

Jay removed the senbon, "Take him home..."

Shizune stared at the ground, "Are you talking to me?"

Jay looked back, "Oh, no them..." He looked back but to see everyone had fainted.

"Oh, boy...they are weak..."

Shizune curled her lips, "You are too strong..."

Jay rubbed the back of his head, "Oh, not really...that was just knowledge transference."

Before he dropped and became stranded in this world, he looked at three other worlds. There was a reason he chose this world. This was the safest world and the one where he could restore his power.

There was one other world that would have allowed him to restore power. But with the conceptual being living in that one, it didn't seem the best option.

But he still took some exciting knowledge from those worlds, which was necessary to survive.

Shizune looked interested, "What did you give him?"

"A future...a better future...in terms of Taijutsu, and a lot of trouble."

He lay down across the sliding door, laughing and closing his eyes. He rested his hand on his stomach, breathing in and out, emptying his mind of all thoughts. He could hear Shizune's heartbeat, feel her eyes watching him. The one thing he wondered was about what power to gain.

Since he devoured the blood of a Senju and Uzumaki, he realized that these two strands were connected. Over months of devouring their blood, a familiar was forming in his blood, growing. Just, this familiar was in the shape of these two bloodline limits. It wouldn't come out of his body, but it allowed him to use their bloodline limit when used. As his strength restored and more of their blood he drank, these familiar will grow stronger.

"Ah, this is fun. I wonder how far would this bloodline go."

22