Chapter 8 – Enryakyoten
2.9k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are not doing anything like that!" Kushina said with her hand on her waist. They were in Jay's consultation office; the room was locked; although they could see outside, no one could see inside. Even those with Byakugan, there were enchantments on the door.

Jay and Kushina weren't alone in the room - Mikoto was with them.

She nodded, agreeing with Kushina, "Yeah, don't take any drastic action."

Jay glanced at Mikoto, "Your son was in danger - his life was in danger."

Mikoto glanced away, "He's a ninja."

Jay stood up, "You know where this is going. Even with all the other families becoming a part of the Konoha Police Force, Danzo is still spreading rumors. He's why Uchiha's are being alienated - no way any good will come from that."

"And you think killing Danzo off would do any good?! Jay, you have to understand what would happen! The third will blame Uchiha for the death of his best friend! Uchiha's will become the source of problems for them. They won't think that you did that of your own will - they would think that you were under genjutsu when you did that!"

Kushina nodded again and again, "That's true - that would become another reason to alienate Uchiha."

Jay sat down, narrowing his eyes, "Then what do you suggest? Do nothing?"

Mikoto glanced at him, "I don't know, Fugaku doesn't know...Shisui doesn't know...Itachi is also lost. But this way, it might turn into a civil war that would severely weaken Konoha."

"I asked Minato why doesn't he take away root from Danzo..." Kushina muttered, not sure if she should say it. But it wasn't like her to hold back, "He says that your presence has all the four elders on alert. Every time the third tries to take a back seat Danzo does something that alerts the third."

Mikoto glanced at Jay, "Although leaf is the biggest in all the ninja villages, like every other village, it's not kind to the outsider. Moreover, Danzo chose Uchiha as the source of the nine tails disaster, and Uchiha will become the scapegoat that will calm down the leaf's anger and bring everyone together."

Kushina nodded, "Moreover, once he is done with Uchiha. He'd release the news about me being jinchuriki and then turn the leftover anger at the Minato, making him step down. Third, being old, there is a good chance Danzo would become the Hokage."

"Does Lady Tsunade know?" Mikoto asked, narrowing her eyes.

"About that Hashirama arm that Danzo wields? No." Jay shook his head, "If possible, I don't want her to be more disappointed in the village. She has been much happier recently. Though she'd be happier if Danzo's men didn't tail her all day."

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

A boy with short, unkempt, dark-colored hair, black eyes, and a relatively broad nose and well-defined eyelashes turned upwards, broken at each end. He had an awkward look on his face.

Mikoto smiled, looking at him, "It seems the child has come to you with his problem."

Jay cupped his cheek, his elbow on the armchair, "Hmm, and I don't have a solution."

Kushina stood up, "Well, we'll come later."

She took Mikoto's hand, who waved her hand - the two of them knocked on the wall thrice, seals appeared in a crisscrossed manner, covering the whole wall.

They stepped into the space-time seal, disappearing from the room.

Jay walked towards the door, but before that, Jay sprayed the perfume in the room. Opening the door for Shisui, "Hey."

"Hello, Sir...can I?"

Jay walked back, sitting on his chair, "Please do."

Shisui walked in, closing the door behind him. He nervously sat down on the chair but didn't say anything.

Jay poured him some water that he drank but still didn't say anything and kept looking at Jay.

Tired of his antics, Jay sighed, "Will you speak?"

Shisui was startled, "Oh, year...um...I was ordered to keep an eye on Itachi..."

"Who ordered you?" Jay frowned.

"Family? They want me to see if Itachi is towards the village or the family."

Jay tilted his head, "Don't tell me they want to go on war? I thought the situation wasn't so urgent?"

Shisui was startled once again, "You always find out the crux of the problem is...Hah, that's why I am here. I don't know what to do."

Jay leaned back, looking towards the roof, "Let's see..." He didn't want to say he didn't know too.

He even wondered if it was time to ask Minato for help, but that man was waiting for the right moment to take his stand.

If he was right, then Jay knew when and how Minato would act - in that case, Jay shouldn't interfere. But the boy in front of him, and that kid...these two.

Suddenly Jay noticed something; he threw the kunai. Shisui didn't realize what happened, and a kunai had already cut his cheek, "Sir!"

Jay gazed at him, "You awakened Mangekyo?"

Shisui's eyes turned into a four-point pinwheel, blinking, "How did you know?"

Jay narrowed his eyes, "Well, let's just say I could sense it."

Jay walked past him, picking up the kunai, towards Shisui, "What is your power?"

Shisui didn't answer, making Jay raise his eyebrows, "So who knows about your powers."

"Fourth and the elders," Shisui said, confused.

Jay sighed, patting his shoulder, "You just shortened your life. I'll visit you at your funeral."

Shisui twitched, "Please don't joke around."

"Your power, what is it?"

Shisui kept his mouth shut.

"If your power needs you to hide the truth about it from others, even me. It must be some hell of power, to the point Danzo would desire it even more." Jay tapped Shisui's forehead, a seal appeared on his forehead, "This is for if someone tried to take your eye. It would teleport you to me."

Shisui touched his forehead, "Thanks...but that's not what I am here for."

"You family...I know...I have an idea, go home. We'll talk next month." Jay said, pushing him out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Shisui stood outside, waving, and then left, leaving Jay alone in the room.

He sat down on the chair, staring at the fan, turning, reflecting in his eyes. He wondered if there really couldn't figure out the way to get out of this mess without violence, but he had always spent his life planning, manipulating, to fight against beings that should be impossible to fight against.

Now that he was here, he just wanted to rest a little, but thinking about the lives of Mikoto, Kushina, Tsunade, Shizune, the kids mainly took him back to the moment when he saw that Hyuga kid walk while holding his father's hand, "Ahh, I don't like this…I just wanted to rest a bit and not do anything."

At night,

Jay sat on the Hokage faces, watching the village, the lights shining. He never realized that the whole community could be so relaxing and suffocating at the same time. He would have turned the place upside down and ruled over it if he had been before.

But for this once, the ruling was the last thing he wanted to do. He didn't want any responsibility.

It was a bad habit, taking responsibility when there wasn't any need.

He turned his head, looking at the girl with black hair and red eyes. She walked over, sitting beside him, "Hello."

Jay glanced back towards the ninja, keeping watch on him - three tomoe appeared in his eyes. The ninjas shook, settling down and turning around.

"Sensei?" Kurenai spoke, tilting her head.

Sharingan disappeared from his eyes as he looked over, "Yeah, how come you are here?"

Kurenai tucked her hair behind, "I saw you here..."

Jay felt the breeze hitting them, looking up at the night sky, "Sharp eyes you have."

Kurenai chuckled, "The whole of the village could see you. Probably."

"So, it's not the right place or time to kiss you."

Kurenai wrapped her hand around her knees, hiding her blushing face, "Sensei...don't do anything stupid. Anko would be devastated if you left."

Jay stroked her head, "Yeah, just Anko?"

Kurenai bit her lips, "I don't want you to go too."

"You ninjas...you are too sensitive."

"Yeah..."

Jay put his arm on Kurenai's. He wrapped her into the mist, which dissipated in the darkness of the night, entering her house through the seams of the window, dropping them down on her bed.

His hand wrapped around her, his lips on her; Kurenai passionately kissed him back.

His hand slipped on her back, over her ass, lifting her red dress and kissing her neck.

"Sensei..." She exhaled a hot breath - this was the first time something like this was happening, even though there were so many times when she wanted this to happen.

Jay took her breasts out of her dress, lightly squeezing them - his tongue licked her nipples, sucking them.

Kurenai moaned, her legs rose, wrapped around him.

Jay picked her up - she climbed on his body, wrapping her legs around her waist.

While Jay sucked her nipples, pinching them, her hips grinding against his crotch.

"Sensei..."

Jay brought her over to her bed, put her down, and raised her legs; he pulled her panty. Hastily, he took off his clothes, getting over her, "Yeah..."

He spread her legs, finding her hole. He kissed her lips, slowly pushing inside.

He groaned lightly, "Oh, it's too tight..."

Kurenai winced, "Sensei..."

Jay kissed her neck, delving his fangs into her body. Kurenai clutched onto him tightly; her nails dug in his back, her vagina convulsed, stretching. He thrust inside in one go, breaking her hymen.

Kurenai didn't feel the pain; her face turned red in happiness, moaning loudly. Her hands wrapped around his head, "Sensei!! Ahh~~No~~Yeah~~~Oh Yes!!!"

Before she knew it, Kurenai realized she was moving her hips. The pleasure she was getting was fogging her mind.

Jay instead slowed down, thrusting deeper with every thrust - although his thrust was slow, there was a force in them. Her whole body felt the jerk every time he trusted inside her.

Taking his dick out, Jay turned her over. Kurenai moved to hold the head of the bed. She raised her ass on her own accord, getting on her knees. He slowly reached deep in her, putting his hands on hers.

He slowly thrust in one go - Kurenai felt the shiver go down her body, a moan escaped her mouth.

The bed moved with his thrust - her body felt his power overpower her. She could feel it hitting deep inside her - his fangs pierced her shoulder, her body shivered, cumming.

He didn't leave her, "No! No! Sensei!! Stop!! I'll...!! I can't!!!"

Jay nibbled her ear; his finger entered her mouth, his other hand was on her, fucking more and more.

Kurenai came again; her eyes rolled, Jay raised her body, kissing her drooling mouth, "Oh, how much I waited to make you mine."

Kurenai closed her eyes, kissing him back, moving her hips on her own, moaning in his mouth.

After an hour,

Jay was standing by the bed, kissing a sleeping Kurenai's head, before disappearing in the dark mist.

Kurenai opened her eyes; they were tired but shining, "Sensei..." She muttered.

She closed her eyes with a smile over her face.

He reappeared on top of the Hokage heads, looking over the ninjas hiding in the distance. Bothered, he sat down on the Hokage statues.

"Maybe...I should use that..."

He closed his eyes, appearing in the empty void; there was an island just the size of a town. A scarlet sky with a pair of Sharingan in them, a tree at the top of rolling hill, and golden chains handing over its crown.

He curved his lips into a smile and turned away from them, raising his hand, waiting until a sword hilt hit the palm of his hand.

"Enrakyoten."

This was a sword from one of the worlds he saw and one that he loved enough to take in case of need. One of the few backup plans he had was to save his life or make things easier just in case he was in a mess.

He appeared out of the void, above the Hokage head, effortlessly using the sword to slash the air apart.

"With this sword…I should be able to do this without bringing much attention."

18