Chapter 7 – Uchiha Problem
3.2k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More than a month passed, the atmosphere of Konoha became jubilant. Minato seemed happier now that he had free reign, but it also made him busier.

That allowed Jay to spend more time with this redhead, moving her hips as she sat on top of him.

Jay's fangs were in her neck, drinking her blood, her hand turned backward, holding his head, pulling closer.

She moved her hips harder and harder; her eyes closed, her moan was loud, echoing in the room.

Jay was squeezing her breasts, pulling on her nipples - his hand was on her clitoris, stimulating even more.

He kept going until she came; she slowly stopped moving her hips, leaning back - picking his face, she kissed him, their tongues intertwined.

Jay kissed her back, his eyes glancing towards the wall that glowed, and Mikoto entered.

She didn't even bat her eyes when she saw Kushina kissing Jay.

She looked towards the wall, making Jay smile as he kissed Kushina; another woman entered inside with a blushing face.

But her hands were tied behind her, and a blindfold was on her eyes.

Kushina stood up on her own accord, with a smile.

Jay moved closer to the Hayami; her breaths were heavy, her senses were perked to the peak.

Jay didn't touch her; but pulled a smiling Mikoto, kissing her, "that's quite a treat you brought."

Mikoto gave small kisses on his neck, "I thought you'd like it."

Hayami twitched; they were treating her like an object. In some twisted way, it turned her on.

She could hear the sounds of them kissing, feel their movement. Her body twitched every time she listened to the sucking sound, every time she felt a hand brush against her body.

Even though she couldn't see, she could tell there were three people other than her.

One of the women was sucking the man's dick while the other was kissing the man.

She could hear their sounds, listen to them talk with satisfaction, and talk about what to do with her like she wasn't here.

They pulled her breasts out of her robe; Mikoto made her wear just a white robe without wearing anything beneath it.

Now she was sitting on a chair, with her legs spread, her breasts in the air. Mikoto's moan echoed in the room; she wanted to close her legs, rub them - she needed stimulation.

"Keep your legs open," Kushina whispered in her ear.

Hayami bit her lips, "what do I do..."

Kushina freed her hands, "show us...how you pleasure yourself."

Hayami bit her lips, stretching her legs further, squeezing her breasts; without any complaint, she put her fingers in her pussy.

Kushina smiled, walking ahead of her, looking towards Mikoto.

Mikoto's hands were caught by Jay as he fucked her from behind. She raised Mikoto's face, kissing her.

"Mmm...Kushina..." Mikoto looked in her eyes, her lips turned into a smile, "he got harder inside..."

Kushina glanced at Jay, who slapped Mikoto's ass, making her twitch while Kushina kissed her passionately.

Hayami removed her blindfold, looking at the three of them, fucking herself harder, stimulating her clitoris.

She moved her hips, moaning, trying to attract attention, but Jay kept fucking Mikoto until Mikoto cummed.

He let her go, but Kushina picked her in her arms, kissing her soft body.

Jay walked, picking up Hayami and sitting down on the chair, "Clean."

Hayami twitched, getting on her knees, sucking his dick.

Jay stroked her head, "She is really obedient." Hayami bobbed her head as if saying yes.

Mikoto stopped kissing Kushina, smiling, "I was surprised how little convincing it took."

Hayami buried her face in Jay's dick, taking more than half on it in her mouth.

Jay groaned, "Oh, she's better than you two."

Kushina looked at her going, trying to take it in deeper, "I heard the kind ones are wild, but this..."

Mikoto bit Kushina's ear, "I want to see how far she goes...is it bad?"

Jay gazed at her, smiling, "You want to see her kind face twisted in pleasure?"

Mikoto bit her lips, getting on her knees, putting her hand on Hayami's head, leaning in and forcing her to take it in deeper, "Yeah...I think this is your fault."

Tears appeared in Hayami's eyes, but she didn't stop, took it out of her mouth, taking deep breaths before putting it back inside, gagging as she tried to take it deeper.

Kushina stood behind Jay, bending down, kissing his lips, "Hey, that thing you talked about is it there?"

"Yeah...in the drawer."

Kushina smiled, looking at Mikoto, "Mikoto... would you like to go first?"

When Mikoto let go of Hayami...Hayami stood up, sitting on Jay, sliding dick inside her.

Jay held her ass, stopping her from moving, "I am about to cum."

Hayami whispered, "inside me...do it inside me."

Mikoto and Kushina were surprised before smiling, "Oh, it seems she needs it real bad."

Hayami moved her hips, squeezing his dick with her pussy, "real, real bad."

Mikoto's eyes shined taking out a few things from the drawer.

"Ahhh!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hayami came when she took his dick completely in her, and so did Jay, filling her womb with hot cum.

When Hayami was lying on Jay, Mikoto walked with a strap-on on her waist and licking a butt plug.

She put it inside Hayami's butt, whispering, "We gotta work on stretching this one."

Kushina bent, stretching her's, "mine's all done...and ready for you."

Mikoto licked her lips, walking behind Kushina, putting the vibrating plastic dick inside her pussy.

"Oh, yeah!!" Kushina moaned, holding Jay's shoulder.

Mikoto put her fingers in Kushina's ass, fingering it, "We are such a lost cause."

Jay kissed moaning Kushina, moving his hips, fucking Hayami, "I love lost causes."

Hayami raised her face, dyed in shame, "I want more...I want you to mess me up...I want more than normal sex!"

22