Chapter 9 – Itachi, Shisui and Anko’s Visit
2.7k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Soru!" Shisui moved at high-speed, appearing behind Jay, slashing with his sword.

"Tekkai," Jay moved his hand, his arm turned to iron, blocking the sword.

Shisui moved back, "Tempest sword!!"

Shinui slashed his sword a few times, shooting out compressed air blades at Jay.

"Tempest kick," Jay kicked a few times, breaking those air blades with his blades.

Jay stared at Shisui's Sharingan - a sword pierced his stomach, but he turned to air, appearing behind Shisui, cutting his arm off.

Shisui turned into crows, reappearing a distance away, "Water Style - Water Dragon Jutsu!"

"Fire Style - Fire Dragon Jutsu."

A water dragon shot forth from Shisui's side, colliding against the fire dragon that Jay's produced, colliding in the middle.

"Soru!"

"Soru."

They used Soru together, moving at high speed, trying to catch each other, making the other half with genjutsu.

Shusui threw shurikens at Jay, dodging the air blades that Jay threw at him. The two ran across the trees, meeting at the center.

Jay pulled Enrakyoten out, meeting with Shisui's sword - sparks flew in the air before Shisui was thrown back against the tree.

He was about to move, but a sword appeared on his throat, "My win."

Jay said, smiling as he looked at the boy.

Shisui sighed, sliding down, taking deep breaths, "And I thought I could win."

"You would have if you used the Mangekyo?" Jay said, rubbing his chin.

Shisui held his eye, "They will lose their light - I don't want to use them unless necessary...Just like you don't like to use the sword?"

"Well, my sword …any power that I use would drain my chakra, so I could only do it once daily."

Now he had to wait for another bit of his power to restore to increase spiritual pressure.

He needed KS's flawlessness - that was the only thing that could help with this situation, and for that flawlessness. He might have infinite chakra, but since the capacity was only the size of a cup, it didn't matter if he used it infinitely, it would take him minutes to have the same as a Hokage, and he needed Tsunade's seal to store all that chakra.

He stopped, thinking, whispering to himself, "That seems to be an interesting idea."

Shisui looked towards the side, "Itachi?"

A boy more petite than him walked out from behind the tree, "Sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

Sasuke was on Itachi's back, nervous, "Uncle Jay?"

Jay waved at him, "Sasuke."

Sasuke got off his brother's back, running to Jay, "Uncle, that was awesome!!"

Although he didn't understand the part where they stood straight, without moving, his brother said they were terrific, so they must be.

Jay squatted down, patting his tiny head, "Is that so - your brother Shisui is the awesome one, other the Might Guy, he's the only one who masters the Six Powers."

Shisui embarrassedly rubbed the back of his head, "Oh...It's not that big a deal."

Itachi walked over, standing behind his brother, "Might Guy has mastered them?"

Jay smiled, "The boy might look silly, but he's talented in taijutsu."

"I don't doubt that," Itachi said with a serious face.

Jay had a smile on his face, turning his gaze towards Sasuke, "Where's you, buddy Naruto!"

"He's not my buddy!" Sasuke turned his face, pouting.

Jay laughed, "Oh, what happened this time?"

Itachi covered his face, "They got in a fight over who's stronger, the fourth Hokage or me. Even though I told Sasuke that fourth is the strongest ninja in the village."

Sasuke turned to look at Jay with his big sad eyes, "Brother's lying, right? He's the strongest?!"

Shisui scratched his cheek - he didn't want to answer that question.

Jay rubbed his chin, "Well, Minato is stronger." Sasuke was about to pout again when Jay said, "But your brother is young. When he gets older, he'd be able to go toe to toe with the strongest ninja!"

Sasuke jumped up, "Yes! Brother is still young! He'll be strongest when he grows up!"

Itachi sighed, a rare expression on his face, "You didn't have to do that."

Jay held Sasuke in his arms, "Well, Sasuke can't lose to Naruto, now can you, Sasuke?"

Sasuke clenched his tiny fist, looking at the distance, "No! I won't lose to Naruto!"

Jay chuckled, putting his hand on Sasuke's neck, making him fall asleep.

Itachi was worried but didn't react.

"Say, Kid. Why have you been acting strange?" Jay asked.

Itachi stared at him with blank eyes, without saying anything.

Jay asked again, "For whom are you keeping an eye on us? Fourth? Third? Uchiha?" His gaze turned sharper, "or Danzo."

Shisui was uncomfortable as he stared at Itachi, but there was no reaction on Itachi's face.

He squatted, picking Sasuke up and leaving the area.

Shisui sighed, "I hope he'd talk to me."

Jay got up, putting Enrakyoten back in the sheath, "He's not talking because of me. Take care of yourself, kid."

Shisui bowed to him, disappearing.

Jay walked out of the Uchiha area, walking by the Hyuuga's.

He had been to Hyuuga's recently - Hiashi and Hayami gave birth to a daughter. They named her Hanabi.

There was a celebratory atmosphere, even though others might act disappointed that it wasn't a boy. Hiashi didn't seem to mind - he fell in love all over again.

Jay walked back to his office, but he was surprised to see Hiashi standing with a blushing Hinata at his door.

She hid behind Hiashi when she saw him, but Hiashi made her stand straight.

"You are the last person I expected to see in the morning," Jay said.

Hiashi greeted him, "I am sorry if I disturb you."

Jay opened the door, waving at Hinata, who blushed.

They followed Jay inside, "So, why are you here?" Jay asked, sitting on his chair.

Hiashi helped Hinata sit on the chair, sitting down next to her.

"I heard about you students, Might Guy, Shisui; both of them have earned a lot of names for them."

Jay smiled, "Well, the two of them are certainly talented - what about it?"

Hiashi hesitated, "I want to ask you, can you train Hinata?"

Jay glanced at the girl, who acted like a frightened animal. His face turned into a smile, "Yes, but she's not the ninja material."

Hiashi sighed, "She's the eldest daughter of the house."

Jay turned his gaze to him, "Oh, worried about the future, already."

Hiashi glanced towards Hinata; it was a kind and fatherly gaze - but Hinata didn't understand that "A father is always worried about his children's future."

"I can train her, but she's too young to mold. How about you wait for her to graduate as a Genin."

Hiashi was hesitant, "But the family..."

"They won't wait that long...huh..." Jay rubbed his chin, "OK. There is something that I can teach her. Pick her in an hour?"

Hiashi stood up, bowing slightly, "Thank you."

Hinata was flustered, but Jay walked to her patting her head, "It's ok, you don't have to worry about anything.

Hinata went blushing red, nodding softly. Once Hiashi left, Jay squatted in front of Hinata, "Hinata, I can help you, but can you keep a secret?"

Hinata stared at him with big eyes, nodding.

Jay smiled, taking out the sword, "Scatter, Kyoka Suigetsu!"

Hinata's eyes turned blank before they regained light, even when Jay's eyes turned into a Sharingan. She couldn't see them before a Sharingan appeared in her eyes.

Suddenly, Hinata found herself near a pool - in front of her was a woman, tall, voluptuous, well-endowed build, appearing to be around thirty years old.

"I will be teaching you Kushinada Style Jujitsu."

Jay appeared in the darkroom, "Hinata...don't worry...you can stay here for a week without getting tired."

When Jay appeared in his room, a smile appeared on his face. He would never leave Hinata in real Mikumo's care, but an illusion of her was exceptional. He could control it.

Hinata stood up from the chair, walking to the center of the room - her body seemed to be trying to follow what she was doing in the illusion. But the difference in time was too much. She could only perform one move at a time, but it was more than enough.

From where he stood, what Hinata required was control. Control over the opponent as much as she needed over her.

He was never against killing; the more his power increased, the more he started valuing the life of others, and so he started learning to control the opponent, which was what Hinata needed. Ability to believe that she could subdue an opponent without hurting them.

I thought it was a bother to keep Mikumo's personality in check. Even if she was an illusion, she didn't feel different from the real thing.

KS and Sharingan Genjutsu, the two powers together, were frightening.

The Next Morning,

Jay sat in the house, smiling as he watched an excited Naruto, "So, I heard the kid started his academy?"

"Yes, even in the academy, he's quite competitive with Sasuke. The two kids, for some reason, are always competing," Kushina said with a smile as she patted Naruto's head.

Naruto shook off his mother's hand, "Uncle! I heard from Sasuke; you said brother Itachi would be as strong as Father?!"

Kushina curled her lips, "You mean Itachi? Well, he's my disciple, so of course, he'll surpass Minato!"

Naruto pouted, "But my father is the strongest - he's the Hokage! He'll make me stronger than Sasuke!"

Kushina sighed, patting his head, "Sure, he will."

Jay gazed at her, raising his eyebrow, mouthing, 'What happened?'

Kushina glanced at Naruto, "Naruto, why don't you help your papa set the plates up."

Naruto turned his head, "No!"

Kushina narrowed her eyes - there were flames behind her, "Naruto." She said his name with force.

Naruto sat up straight, standing up, "Yes!!" He ran away.

Jay wanted to laugh at the scene, but Kushina looked at him sternly, making him back off and shrug.

"So?"

"Nine tails chakra is creating a problem for him, even though Minato reinforced the seal. Naruto's chakra is too much; he has a problem controlling it." She rubbed the back of her head, "Moreover, he went on me more than Minato." She sighed, "He's not good with the technical stuff."

Jay glanced towards the direction where the boy ran away, "Don't worry. If need be, I'll teach him."

Kushina's eyes sharpened, her lips turned as if she had been waiting for this moment, "Good!! Honey!! Did you hear - Jay would be teaching Naruto!"

"YAY!!!" Naruto rushed out, jumping on Jay's body, "Really?!"

Minato came out with a big grin, "Yeah, I heard!" It was as if he had been standing back, holding Naruto.

Jay's mouth twitched, this family. It was lucky he didn't say your son is my son's dialogue.

"I fell for it, didn't I."

Naruto looked up, grinning, "Hook, line, and sinker!"

Jay laughed, tickling him, "Oh! So, even you were in the plan!"

Naruto giggled, twisting his body, freeing himself, "Well, I had to make puppy dog eyes."

Jay patted his head hard, turning towards Kushina and Minato, "How did you know?"

Kushina thrust her breasts out, "Are you forgetting? I am an Uzumaki!"

Minato sighed, "She's a little sensitive about these things...you know...after the incident."

"Yeah, I understand - five years is still too early?"

Kushina blinked, gazing at Naruto, "Until it's over...it's too early."

Before Naruto could ask anything, "So, why did you visit?"

"I wanted to ask what is going on?" He asked Minato.

Kushina smiled, understanding. She picked up Naruto, "Naruto, let's go set the plates."

Naruto tilted his head, saying, "Ok."

She took the pan from Minato going inside.

Minato walked forward, adjusting the apron, sitting on the couch, "Well, there is some trouble. Did you hear from Shisui what his Mangekyo Sharingan is?"

Jay shook his head, "With all the hush-hush orders? The boy won't even talk to me."

Minato sighed, "Yeah, It's called Kotoamatsukami. It's a power that can control the mind of others, but it's so subtle that the other party doesn't even realize they are being controlled."

Jay rubbed his chin, "No wonder there was the hush-hush thing. I thought it was outrageous, so I put a time-space seal on him - it'd protect him from his eyes getting stolen. Even if he's dead."

Minato knit his brow, "You are thinking the same thing?"

"Danzo will try to take his eyes? Yeah."

"I have my men of Shisui - if Danzo tried anything, it would be a good opportunity to put him down a notch or two."

"So, how's the Uchiha's reaction, with the boy awakening Mangekyo? Danzo must have revealed to them by now?"

Minato smiled wryly, "Yeah, they are more excited about the revolting part. Danzo is not making it easy for me."

He continued, "With your training, he's strong enough to go toe to toe with most ninja. And now, with Mangekyo, I don't think many could take him on, and Uchiha knows that. Let alone there is Itachi."

Jay leaned back, "I understand the feeling, but on the other side, to balance them, there is you and Naruto in the future, Might Guy and maybe Hinata."

"Hinata?" Minato blinked - it came out of nowhere, "Hyuga's eldest? I thought she-"

Jay gazed at him with a big smile, "I trained her on a whim - she reminded someone. She turned out to be more talented than I thought."

"Interesting," Minato said with a glint in his eyes. He breathed, "Did you know the two came with a crazy plan."

"Oh, what?"

"Using Kotoamatsukami on the Uchiha, changing their view."

"Danzo would stop him," Jay said, narrowing his eyes.

"Why would you say that?" Minato was a bit surprised, not understanding.

"Danzo wants the eyes to go with Hashirama's arm - I have seen what's below the bandage. You should be able to feel it if you use the mode you used during training?"

Minato frowned, "There are too many enhancements in the way. But I would draw him out before we make a move."

Jay leaned back, "Then let's wait."

Minato stood up, smelling the burnt smell, "Would you like to stay and eat?"

Jay curled his lips, "No, thank you."

He turned and left the house; he looked around for a moment before leaving for the Uchiha's.

He passed by the Hyuuga's house, reaching the Uchiha's territory. There were a few ninja guards that activated their Sharingan, watching him. But after they realized who it was, they let him go.

Jay was famous in the Uchiha's as the teacher of Might Guy and Shisui. Because of that, he got many privileges; Jay reached Fukagu's house, knocking on the door.

Suddenly, he heard small footsteps, and the door opened - a tiny head peeked at him from the bottom.

"Uncle Jay!" Sasuke slid open the door, running out without shoes. Jay picked her up, smiling, "Sasuke."

Sasuke sniffed, "You smell like Naruto!"

Jay stopped his entering footstep, looking at Sasuke with an unusual gaze, "What are you a housewife?!"

Sasuke turned, blushing red, "I am not!!"

Jay laughed, entering the house,

There was a large hall with a room on the left. Mikoto peeked out, "Jay?"

"Hey, I hope you don't mind me coming without notice?"

"No, it's a pleasant surprise!" The atmosphere at home was already awkward; it was good seeing him here.

Jay entered the room; Fugaku and Itachi were sitting at the table eating, both of them were about to get up, but Jay gestured for them to keep sitting.

He sat in front of Fugaku and Mikoto - on his right was Itachi, and Sasuke on his lap, back to eating his food.

Jay sat happily, looking at Sasuke, "Sorry for visiting like this."

Fugaku wiped his mouth with a towel, "No, there's no need to apologize. It's an honor that you are visiting."

"Well, I just met Minato and Kushina; the two of them tricked me into training Naruto." He sighed - before anyone could say it, Sasuke stood on his lap, saying something with a stuffed mouth.

"Sasuke!" Fugaku and Itachi said at the same time.

Sasuke twitched, sitting back down, chewing his food while looking down. Jay and Mikoto smiled at Sasuke, "I heard how Naruto and Sasuke are competitors. So, I thought I'd train the two of them together."

Fugaku's eyes sharpened, looking at a happy Sasuke.

"Can brother train too?" Sasuke asked, swallowing his food down.

Jay smiled, doting on him, "Yeah, sure."

Sasuke looked at his brother with a grinning face, "Brother, we can train together." Recently, his brother didn't have enough time for him. This would be great.

Fugaku looked at Sasuke, "Sasuke, go to your room."

"But,"

"Go."

Sasuke stood up, sulking, running out of the room. Itachi seemed worried, but he kept sitting.

Fugaku looked at Jay, "You must be aware of the situation?"

Jay stopped smiling, "And?"

"Are you sure you want to be so close to an Uchiha?"

Jay rubbed his chin, "Shisui, Itachi, Sasuke, and Izumi...I consider these four children the future of Uchiha. I'll guarantee them."

Itachi twitched, clenching his fist, looking down. It was rare for him to show emotions.

Fugaku noticed that too, but he was staring at Jay, seeing Jay not waver - Fugaku bowed, startling Itachi, "I see, thank you for that. I'll send Sasuke tomorrow."

Jay stood up, glancing at Itachi, "If you don't mind. I'd like to take Itachi for a walk."

Fugaku glanced at Itachi, nodding - Mikoto had that understanding smiling face of her as Itachi stood up and walked out.

Outside the house,

Jay and Itachi walked out of the Uchiha area, "Want some Ramen?"

"No, I am full."

"You working for Danzo?"

Itachi didn't even twitch this time - just kept walking.

Jay sighed, putting his head on Itachi's shoulder - two of them were enveloped by the mist, moving to a forest area.

"This is?" Itachi finally reacted.

Jay took out a smaller-sized scroll from his pocket; opening it, the sword Enryakoten appeared in his hand.

"Itachi, close your eyes."

Itachi closed his eyes without doubting him, but the words entered his ear, "Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu!"

When he opened his eyes, the sword in Jay's hand had changed, turning into a katana with a different green hilt and diamond marks.

"Come, let's go."

He and Itachi walked in the front door of roots without even anyone noticing them there. They even removed the enchantments and arrays for them to proceed, "How come?" Itachi asked in a stoic tone.

Jay smiled, "Let's just say, it was foolish of Danzo to send so many men to keep an eye on me. Changing them again and again, wondering if I did something."

Root Base,

Itachi held a scroll in his hand deep underground while Jay read the other scrolls, "You should understand it now." Jay said casually.

Itachi's eyes shook, "Why does he want Uchiha's eyes?"

"Izanagi? You know of it yet?" It took him a lot of effort to find out about this Jutsu. But it was all worth it - he understood why Danzo was so crazy about the eyes.

They took away the fear of death, and he was mad about the part of wanting to fill his hand up with them.

"I understand..." Itachi muttered with empty eyes. Suddenly, he felt there was no hope for the Uchiha.

Jay patted his head, walking out, "Come, let's go - there's much we have to talk about, but not here."

Itachi put the scroll down, silently following him, the two of them passed by Danzo, but he didn't notice the others.

Jay stretched his body when they left the hideout, "I swear that dump is so depressing."

Itachi still wasn't interested in the small chit-chat - he was devastated that all this was a ruse, "He has been planning this for a long time, long before you were born. Even Orochimaru got used by him."

"Orochimaru?" Itachi looked up with shock, "How?"

"Who do you think built the arm for him?" Itachi's eyes shook, realizing the missing key.

"And when Orochimaru was getting out of hand, Danzo cut ties with him?"

"Probably, that's my guess." Jay shrugged.

Itachi's eyes turned into Sharingan; they spun, getting faster and faster until it slowed down. Itachi closed his eyes - when he opened them, they returned to normal.

"Does that mean the Uchiha clan has to die, no matter what?"

Jay patted his head, "Trust the adult's kid; we'll handle it. There's me and the fourth. You don't have to take it on your shoulders, but you need to keep up the act."

Itachi's tensed shoulder relaxed, "Will you keep Sasuke safe?"

Jay patted his head, the two of them moved with the mist, appearing in front of his house door, "I'll keep you safe too, kid."

Itachi curled his lips and glanced back, but Jay had already disappeared.

Jay reappeared on the road - most of the shops were closing up, he went home too for the day.

The next day,

Jay had barely opened his Jay Consultancy Shop when Shisui came bursting in, locking the door behind him, "I heard from Itachi!"

Shisui shouted, just this early morning, he met Itachi, talking to him about their secret plan, but after hearing what Itachi saw last night. He could feel his soul shuddering, "Why didn't you say anything before?" He looked at Jay with pleading eyes.

Jay yawned, leaning back on the chair, "God, the shop is not open. Let me sleep." He was awake and kept Tsunade awake till late in the night.

Shisui stopped, awkwardly looking at the sigh that said close on this side, "The shops open?"

Jay sighed, looking up, "Say..."

"Itachi and I came up with a plan to use Kotoamatsukami on the Uchiha's and stop the civil war, but now you are saying Danzo will push the civil war, anyway?!"

Suddenly, Jay's eyes turned into Sharingan - Shisui was caught off guard. When he shook off the Sharingan, he was much calmer. Shisui bowed, "Thank you!"

Jay waved his hand, putting his legs on the table, leaning back and sleeping.

He was sleeping peacefully for hours, but a sudden weight on his lap woke him up.

Half asleep, he opened his eyes, looking at the girl sitting on his lap, "Anko?"

"Sensei, You're sleeping?" Anko said, eating a dumpling.

"Oh, you figured that out, genius."

Anko raised her eyebrows, grinding her ass over his lap, "Sensei...you seem bothered. I wonder what others would say when they know you are like this because of your student."

She bit her lips, grinding harder.

Jay narrowed his sleepy eyes, "What do you want?"

Anko used the dumpling stick to brush against his chest, "Sensei, you taught Might Guy the techniques. Even Shisui learned them, Ebisu and Genma also got stronger. Kurenai learned observation haki, strengthening her genjutsu, but what about me? Teach me something, and I might reward you?"

Jay held her waist adjusted her, "You are grinding the wrong place."

Anko bit her teeth, stopping her moans, grinding her pussy against his hard dick, "Sensei...teach me something."

"Do you know how to use the mouth?" Jay rubbed his chin.

Anko licked the dumpling stick, "Yeah?"

"Use it - it would help me think what to teach you."

Anko licked her lips, getting down on her knees, freeing his dick from his pants. She put her face against it, smelling, "So, this is what it smells like."

Her tongue licked it, "Tastes like."

Jay was lost deep in thought while she started sucking down on his dick or trying to.

He wasn't sure what to teach her, but soon, it was all behind his head. He stared at her gag as she tried to suck on his, Tsunade was getting good at it, but Kushina and Mikoto were something else when they did it together.

Oh, just thinking about them made him harder inside her mouth.

Jay caressed her head, hoping she would do a better job, but even her clumsy blowjob seemed fun.

A smile appeared on his face, "Well, we'll start your sucking lessons, then move onto future lessons."

Anko sucked on his dick, kissing it, "Love its sound, but teacher, make me stronger if you want to do anything else."

Jay curled his lips, "I'll love teaching you so much." He picked her up, turning her over, "Sensei!!"

Jay leaned down, opening a hole in her mesh suit, rubbing her pussy, "I don't like doing things on others' terms."

Anko moaned when his finger went inside, "Sensei...I...not fair..."

Jay leaned in, nibbling on her thighs, making her take a deep breath, "Oh, you are so wet."

He leaned down, licking her wet pussy, making her moan, "that's quite a tasty and wet breakfast."

"Sensei!" She wanted to get up, but her legs were weaker, her arms were missing strength, her pussy was being fingers, licked, sucked, eaten, and she loved it.

It was so shameful, but it made her so happy. Even though she could see people walk from the front, looking towards her made her hornier.

Even though she knew they couldn't see this side of the glass, the part of her hoped they could.

Jay's fingering became faster; her legs moved independently, her body curled. She wanted to stop it - but couldn't - it was cumming, and all she could do was moan at her loudest voice, cumming in front of everyone, cumming in front of her Sensei.

After her first orgasm, she took a deep breath, reeling in the pleasure.

While she was a bit disoriented, he turned her over, putting her on his lap, leaning in, "Where did you hear it?"

"Kurenai..." She bit her lips - Jay's dick was rubbing against her pussy, making her tighten her butt.

"So, you want the same treatment?"

Anko bit her lips, "Yeah..."

"What do you want?"

Anko blushed, "The same..."

"I want to hear what same?"

Anko glanced at him with a horny look, "I want to be fucked by Sensei..."

Jay leaned in, biting her neck, making her cum again, moaning even louder. Jay used the opportunity to shove it deep inside, taking her virginity.

He picked her up, thrusting deeper in her, not going easy on her. Unlike Kurenai, he knew Anko would love to get roughed up.

Anko arched her body, not even waiting for him. She held his hands, moving her hips, fucking herself, "Yeah~~Yeah~Yeah!! Oh yeah!!!! Yeah~~Sensei!!"

Jay leaned in, biting the other side of her neck, making her hasten her jumps - she couldn't wait to cum.

She arched her back - even more, cumming again before stopping.

Jay held her thighs - standing up, he moved her body, fucking her while standing.

Slowly he walked over to the glass door, putting her down, taking out his dick.

"Anko...can you stand?"

Anko glanced back, dazed, "No..."

He put her hands against the glass, "Look, people are stopping - do you think they see something?"

Anko twitched, putting her ass out, "No!"

He whispered in her ears, "Say yes."

Anko bit her lips, stretching her legs, moving her ass, rubbing it against his dick, "No..."

"If you tell the truth, you'll get a reward," Jay said, pulling back his waist.

Anko opened her mouth, closing it, looking outside the glass, "Yes...please...I love it...being seen...I love it..."

Jay shoved his dick inside her, whispering as he fucked her, "Good, I love good bitches!"

Anko blushed, drooling, "Sensei...make me your bitch."

22