Vol 1 – Chapter 34 – Kidnapped Kage
1.1k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was peace for some time after they came back to Konoha. But Jay had a new pet with him.

Although other than enjoying his time with Shion. He also threw her in some tough training, using Kyoka Suigetsu to increase time and build up her willpower.

Or before long, she'd break down and become an enslaved person for cock, leaving Jay with only two choices, killing her or throwing her in a brothel. He wasn't cruel enough to kill her, and he did like her, so he didn't want to throw her into a brothel.

But that reminded him why he was so happy after coming to this world. It was a world with so many women with willpower enough to enjoy sex with a progenitor and not go insane.

Like the head bobbing up and down right now, Jay stroked her sandy blonde hair, "It's been a while since we last saw."

As Temari pulled out his cock from her mouth, there was a popping sound, "Yeah...I was busy in the village."

"Good thing, I'll give you teleportation keys, that way, you can come anytime."

Temari was blushing; her hand was moving up and down, her tongue licking, wrapping around his wet, vein cock.

"You don't have enough woman here?"

She glanced up, kissing, sucking, licking his cock.

Jay gazed at her, "Well, I like you...you give the best blowjobs."

Temari curled her lips, "You say that to every woman." She took his cock inside her mouth, gagging as she tried to take more and more of it in her mouth.

Temari sucked until her mouth was tired, and until he came into her mouth, "Oh! Good! That feels great!!" Jay groaned when Termai took his semi-half dick, licking it, cleaned it after swallowing the cum.

"Make that key for me; I have to go now. I have a date."

She stood up, wiping her mouth before walking outside. Jay smiled, watching her leave.

He looked at the clock; there wasn't any plan to keep Temari for long. It was twelve; it was time for Hayami to come.

He read a book in silence, smiling until the hour came, and Hayami entered.

But what surprised him was another person with her.

"Hinata?"

Hinata looked down with a blushing face, not daring to look up. Hayami pushed Hinata to stand before him, whispering, "Do like we discussed."

Hinata looked down, blushing; she opened the chair of her jacket, revealing her naked body, her large breast, her pink nipples, "S-sen-sei...do-o you...like my body...? Do you...want me...?"

Jay stood up, walking towards the front of the table, caressing Hinata's cheek, making her red, "You are beautiful..."

Hinata blushed even more, hugging him, burying her ashamed face in his shoulder.

Jay stroked her hair, looking at Hayami, "Seriously?"

Hayami walked over, holding his left hand, whispering in his ear about what she wanted.

"And Hinata's the payment?" Jay whispered near Hinata's ear so that she could hear it.

Hinata's body shivered in his arm, but Hayami didn't mind, "Yeah, don't you want her, my daughter is young, and she has such a seductive body. Any man would want her, please?"

Jay squeezed Hinata's breasts, making her shiver. Moans resounded from her mouth when he pressed her nipples, "I would take Hinata one way or the other good thing you brought her."

"Sensei..." Hinata muttered happy knowing he wanted him, but she was conflicted. She loved Naruto, but she couldn't reject sensei...if he desired her...she had to...

Hayami's eyes shined, "So? Will you?"

Jay put his hand inside Hinata's tracksuit; she wasn't wearing any panty. His finger was inside, fingering her pussy.

"Sensei...Sensei...Sensei's fingers are in me..." Hinata moaned. Jay smiled, turning her over; his hand moved slowly, reaching deeper.

Jay whispered in her ears, "Open your eyes, show your mother your face."

Hinata opened her eyes, watching her mother; her kind expression wasn't on her face. Her eyes were filled with lust and hunger; she held Hinata's face, "Oh, I am proud of you, my girl. You will become his slut, too, getting fucked by him each day."

Hinata's moan became louder, she wanted to close her eyes, but she never went against Jay's order.

Jay stopped fingering her, "Do you want to see how your mother is?"

Hinata took deep breaths, "I want to see mother's real side..."

Jay rubbed his chin with a new idea, "Good...they will love it."

With the morning air,

Jay was standing on the balcony with a coffee cup in his hand; beside him was Tsunade, with her coffee cup in her hands.

The two of them were standing on the balcony of their room, looking out.

Usually, there were only two of them; this was how they spent their time together.

But today, another girl with lavender eyes was staring at the village and people with them, "Seriously, this is what you do?"

Shion said, flicking her hair back, "You two are so old!" Jay slapped her ass, making her jump, "What!"

"Shut up; this is our time where we get some peace," Jay muttered.

Shion puffed her face, hanging on the railing, making Tsunade chuckle. She stroked her head, making Shion close her eyes, enjoying it.

Jay narrowed his eyes, looking at Shion, closed her eyes like a kitten, and enjoyed herself.

Tsunade smiled with motherly eyes, "How's her training going?"

Jay rubbed Shion's back, taking a coffee, "She's doing good. She's a hard worker."

Tsunade kissed her head, "Good girl."

Shion nodded curtly with a blushing face. She had been training in the illusions Jay created for her for extended periods. In the genjutsus - she had been for a year, practicing, training ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, training her willpower.

She even unlocked her powers sealed inside the bell; her mental abilities increased massively. It helped her willpower increase even more, even after all that. There was a part addicted to cock; even right now, she wanted to fucked by him.

Tsunade smiled, looking at the peaceful village, her eyes turned down towards Temari, who came running inside the building.

"Oh, you have a guest," Tsunade said with an intrigued smile on her face.

Jay thought he'd wait a bit and spend some more time with Tsunade before going down, but Temari and Ai were rushing in the room before long.

Jay glanced back, smiling, "What the hurry?"

"Papa...Garra! Someone invaded Sand Village!"

Shion suddenly twitched; she felt the aura around her adopted mother and father change.

Tsunade gazed at Temari, "Who was it?"

"Akatsuki! They took Garra!" Temari was worried out of her mind. She latched onto him, "Please! You have to help my brother and mother!"

If Garra was kidnapped, he wasn't the only one captured. Her mother's soul resided in Garra's sand. She was apprehended with him.

She didn't know what the Akatsuki wanted from him, but it wouldn't be good whatever it was.

Coming up and attacking the Kazekage was no different from declaring war on Sand Village.

Tsunade glanced at Jay, "Do you know why they would take the Kazekage?"

Jay narrowed his eyes, "The only reason I can think of would be the tailed beasts."

Tsunade nodded, "I was thinking the same thing; we need to hurry if we want to save the boy. I'll go talk to Hokage, get a team ready."

Tsunade jumped out of the balcony, flashing and disappearing towards the Hokage's office.

"I am coming with you!" Ai declared, with an eager expression in her eyes.

Jay patted Ai's head, "Sorry, sweetheart, hold back this time. In return, I'll unlock your bloodline limit."

Ai bit her lips, "Promise?"

Jay stroked her back, "Yeah, I promise, your mother and I have something planned for you."

Ai nodded minutely, "Yeah, Papa..."

"Now go to your room; you'd only be tempted to go the more you hear."

Ai left the room, rushing out of it.

Temari bit her lips, "Are Akatsuki that dangerous?" Ai was one of the strongest kunoichis she had seen, be it taijutsu or her mastery over the strongest ninjutsus in the world.

"From my source, each member of Akatsuki is S-Rank rogue ninja, Orochimaru, who took out your father Rasa was just one of them once. Now, there are more that took out Garra; it's obvious they are dangerous. Only a few strong ones will be going on this mission."

Temari nodded, holding his sleeves, "You'll save them...right?"

Jay stroked her head, "Mm." It was rare to see Temari showing her weak side.

Shion had been standing quietly till now, "Can I go too? I can help?"

Jay flicked her forehead, making her hold her head in pain, "Ow! What was that for?!"

"You are too inexperienced to fight against S-Rank foes. You'd die before you know it."

After a while,

Temari and Jay were standing in Hokage's room; Tsunade leaned against the wall.

Like Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi, other people in this room.

Jay narrowed his eyes, looking at Naruto, "Is it safe to send Naruto when the opponent's target is Jinchuriki?"

"Uncle! I need to go! I have to save Garra!" Naruto shouted out loud before Minato even got a chance to.

Jay narrowed his eyes, "When did you become such good friends?"

Naruto rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah, during the Chunin exams, I just didn't think Garra would become Kazekage before me."

Minato cleared his throat, "I hate to say this, but most of our teams are out on a mission; the only free teams are team seven and 0, Ai's team. But you don't want Ai to go, so Sai and Karin can't go. Moreover, Sasuke and Naruto are stronger than most Jonin in the village. Naruto trained with Master Jiraiya in the past two years, and Sasuke trained under you. Sakura trained under Lady Tsunade, and Lady Tsunade vows that she is currently the greatest medical-nin after her."

Although Minato was seemingly explaining to Jay, he informed Temari that Minato wasn't sending a weak team but the best team available.

Sasuke frowned, "Is there a reason we aren't sending a bigger force?"

Minato glanced at Temari before looking at Jay and nodding, "You see, there seems to be more going on than you can see at the surface. But that is for later; you leave now and save the Kazekage. Once you have him, I'll tell you all about it."

"If I find Itachi there?" Sasuke said, clenching his fist.

Jay patted Sasuke's shoulder, "Then leave him to me; I will try my best to break Shisui's Jutsu."

"If you can't?" Sasuke just wanted to hear the village's punishment for his brother.

"Then we'll freeze him using Jay's technology, not letting get older. And we'll research the ways to get rid of that Jutsu." Minato frowned; although he didn't want to lie to Sasuke, Itachi's undercover couldn't be blown right now. Not when Akatsuki was making such big moves.

Jay looked at team seven and Temari, "Let's move out."

"Yeah."

It took them a day before the group of people reached the sand village. A tiny incident caused the older woman in the sand village Chiyo to attack Kakashi. Kakashi being like his father and Kakashi's father, Kakashi's father seemed responsible for killing Chiyo's children.

There was someone else he met when he entered; it was Pakura. It seemed she was mad at the elders, but with Kazekage getting captured, she had to stay here to protect the village.

Now she understood why Jay was mad at the elders of Konoha; the older they got, the more corrupt these people became.

Whatever, this wasn't what she was worried about. Those bastards from Akatsuki were the worst match for Garra and her. Those fucking creeps took the village as the hostage; her bloodline limit wasn't sufficient for protecting; it was why Garra had to take in on himself.

That was the only reason; why he got captured, and for the first time, she cursed that she never thought of getting stronger.

Jay told her that having strength, even when you don't need it, doesn't hurt.

But, no! She had to act like she was above that life. Pakura said that she didn't need all that power, and now she felt foolish.

But with all these people here, she couldn't even talk to Jay or act familiar.

The best she could do was give them the rundown of everything that happened.

Once they were done hearing it, Sakura asked to see him. At first, Chiyo wasn't sure what she could do.

Kankuro was Garra's brother; he led a team of ninjas to chase after the kidnappers. But one of them turned out to be a puppet master mastering over poison, which she found familiar.

When they found Kankuro, the boy was poisoned. She and her brother tried everything to heal him, but none worked.

They had to give up and request help from Konoha but to think, they sent a little girl.

Just when she was wondering about it, the man, who she knew about it.

The man that Tsunade married; patted the little girl's head, assuring them that she was Tsunade's student.

Chiyo finally agreed, taking her to see Kankuro.

While Sakura was gone, Jay leaned against the wall, looking at Kakashi, "that was quite something."

Kakashi slightly nodded, "Yeah...But that was war; we can't do anything about it.

Jay patted his shoulder, "Ok."

Sasuke was frowning, "Shouldn't we leave Sakura to it? And go save Kazekage while she's at it?"

Kakashi rejected, "No, we need to wait for Sakura to find an antidote."  He looked towards Jay, hoping he would give kids more information that would make them hold their horses.

Jay shrugged, "We might be facing a large crowd of monsters; we can't afford to get poisoned and show weakness for a slight moment. That's why we need to get that antidote. I know you are eager, so are Kakashi and me."

And so, Jay walked the land of sand; it was a good village, but nowhere near prosperous enough as the leaf.

Jay walked to the gate of sand; looking in the distance, there was sand as far as his eyes could see.

Much could be done here, although he lived in leaf most of his life here. But it's not like he had any beef with the other villages, and Sunagakure had it especially hard.

Jay walked back to the room he was given; it was the most luxurious room, but there wasn't much luxury.

There was a table and chair near the inbuilt window in their sand houses.

Jay sat down on the chair, taking the quill pen and paper; his hand started moving.

On the morning of the fourth day, since the Kazekage was taken, Sakura had created enough antidote for their journey.

Naruto couldn't wait anymore; he was rearing to go, so was Sasuke. Both of them had their reason. Chiyo hoped to come with them, Jay wasn't sure she was needed, but Kakashi said it was ok.

Jay narrowed his eyes, agreeing to it, and finally, they were on their way. Kakashi summoned the dogs, and they had to follow him through.

Jay wanted to make this trip much shorter, but everyone was against him using his powers.

Even Tsunade agreed that too much use of his powers would alienate the other villages, even if it were to save their Kazekage.

And he agreed that was how humans were; the use of power was helpful until it was for them. Once that was over, they would start to fear the power that saved them.

But that didn't matter, in the nervous environment and some angry talk from Naruto. They kept running through the treetops.

Although Naruto was the fourth's child and wasn't mistreated when he was a kid, he was loved by the village.

Then one day, there was a rumor about him being the tailed fox. And the whole village started hating him.

Knowing the love and losing it hit him much harder than anything else.

He hated how their village treated the Jinchuriki, so he related more to Garra than anyone else.

It took a one-day journey when they reached their target.

Just as they were about to reach the place, three men appeared before them, making the team stop in their tracks.

"Itachi..." Sasuke muttered, putting his hand on the sword that Jay got him. It was the sword of Kusanagi with a black sheathe.

Sasuke had stopped wearing shorts and a blue T-shirt and started wearing Konoha's Jonin uniform. Naruto and Sakura still wore similar clothes a few years ago.

Sasuke rushed in, appearing behind Itachi, trying to knock him out. But Itachi turned to hold Sasuke's wrist, throwing him in the distance, "weak, if you don't come at me with killing intent, then this is all useless."

Sasuke flipped his body in the air, balancing himself on the tree, standing sideways, "We'll see."

Kakashi looked at the other two men, "You are Kisame Hoshigaki, a monster of hidden mist."

Kisame laughed, "Oh! It's an honor Kakashi of the Sharingan knows me!"

Kakashi frowned, turning his eyes towards the third person with them, "And who are you?"

"Ohh...My name is Kakuzu...I am the man that assassinated Hashirama Senju." Kakuzu spoke to psych out his opponents. After all, there was a time when his village chose him to assassinate Hashirama.

He was hoping to see their scared face, but suddenly there was a burst of loud laughter covering the area.

Kakuzu frowned, looking up at the man with black hair, scarlet eyes, laughing. He held his stomach, laughing hysterically; Kakuzu hoped he'd fall off that branch.

Sakura blushed, glancing at Jay, "Sensei!" This was a tense atmosphere, and Sensei laughed like a crazy man.

Jay took deep breaths, "Ok*Cough*Hahaha*Cough* Yeah...I am done...Pffff...Yeah...done...now...."

He took deep breaths, patting his chest, "Oh, boy."

Kakashi sighed, seeing Jay sitting on the branch, "Ok, four of you, show me how much you have learned in the past two years. I am interested to see your progress."

Naruto turned around, with his back towards the enemies, "Uncle! It's not the time for that! Garra needs our help!!"

Jay waved his hand, "I know...they are extracting one-tail right now. If you don't hurry and defeat these elaborate clones, the sealing would be done, and they'd win. So you better hurry."

Itachi, Kisame, and Kakuzu twitched; they didn't think Jay could see through the seal.

Suddenly, the three of them became more cautious; while Naruto turned around, his eyes turned red.

Sasuke's face was covered with curse marks; Kakashi revealed his Sharingan, "Then we must hurry."

Sakura and Chiyo had to stay back to look for the man who used poison.

Jay narrowed his eyes, "This will be interesting."

In the land of rivers,

Three fights were ongoing,

Jay was looking at the fight that, from his calculation, would be the shortest.

It was between Itachi and Sasuke, but there was something else that Jay was worried about - Itachi was sick.

It looked like this was the sickness because of the overuse of Mangekyo Sharingan.

Three people had Mangekyo Sharingan; there was Shisui, Fugaku, and Itachi.

Fugaku barely ever used his; Shisui used it once when they had to fight against masked Madara. But in the three of them, Itachi was the only one that had to use it continuously.

And now it seems there was a side-effect of using the power; it was like a curse.

First, you had to lose someone to gain that power, and then even using it would hurt you too.

Jay narrowed his eyes, thinking about it, seeing the fight in front of them.

But he couldn't see the most exciting part, most of the time, the two of them just stared at each other.

Sasuke stood in front of Itachi, "Chidori Stream!" The ground was covered in lightning and thunder; Itachi looked down and jumped up.

His eyes went towards Sasuke, who had already completed the hand-signs,

"Fire Style: Fire Pheonix Jutsu!"

"Fire Style: Fire Pheonix Jutsu!"

Itachi copied the Jutsu that Sasuke was using. There were volleys of fireballs from both sides.

The two sides collided against each other.

Even the shurikens were hidden in some fireballs collided against each other.

Sasuke knit his brow, Itachi countered him perfectly, to the point he put shuriken in only to counter his, "As expected of you."

Itachi stood in his place, "You have grown."

Sasuke dived in, trying to use his sword to attack Itachi, but Itachi effortlessly dodged every one of his attacks.

Sasuke used his other hand to attack Itachi by trapping him. But Itachi used his hand to block him; his body turned to crows appearing behind Sasuke. Sasuke's turned into thunder and lightning when Itachi's hand pierced him from behind.

The two of them were at a distance, staring at one another.

Itachi narrowed his eyes, "Is there a reason you aren't using the things he taught you?"

"You noticed?"

Itachi smiled, walking forward; the rhythm he walked seemed to put Sasuke in a trance, "Our eyes see everything. I can tell when you stop your techniques and try an old one. Your true fighting style is different; you are just fighting like this to prove you are better than me as an Uchiha? To defeat me like an Uchiha?"

Sasuke widened his eyes when Itachi was standing beside him. He jumped back, creating distance from Itachi, breathing heavily, "That's foolish, you are a ninja of Konoha, your ally's Kage is near death. You are here to save the Kazekage, and the enemy sent someone they know would slow you down. They are baiting you into the trap, and you are falling for it."

Sasuke's eyes rotated, the three tomoe in them started moving faster. He glared at Itachi, "Maybe..."

Suddenly, Itachi stood beside him, "You rely too much on him. You think that he will save the day no matter what you do. No matter how much time you take, it would be fine as long as he's alive."

Sasuke glanced back without running away, "Or maybe...I am waiting for you to kill me."

Itachi narrowed his eyes, his hand passed through Sasuke, but the two opened their eyes outside the genjutsu.

Sasuke smiled on his face, "Kill me, brother."

Itachi's hand moved with a blur, "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu."

Sasuke didn't move from his place; the great fireball seemed to have burned him.

Itachi walked over to him, staring down, "You were an idiot, brother."

On the branch that Jay was sitting,

Sasuke appeared beside him. Jay glanced at Itachi in the distance, "It seems that he didn't hesitate in killing you."

"Thank you for letting me borrow your power to make my clone." Sasuke said, disappointed, "But you didn't have to tell Itachi that."

"I didn't; maybe this is your way of coping with the circumstances," Jay replied.

"I heard your voice, telling him to kill me...or at least I think I did..." Sasuke disappeared after saying that. He appeared in front of Itachi, his sword colliding with the kunai.

Jay breathed, "Oh...that's advanced Observation Haki...to think that Sasuke achieved that already."

Observation Haki was something that Jay had taught some of the members of Konoha.

But the ones that had mastered it the most were Sasuke and Hinata. There was something about their eyes, Sasuke's Sharingan and Hinata's Byakugan.

It seemed the senses that developed the powers of those eyes were the same ones used by Observation Haki.

Not only their ability to learn, but the Observation Haki was also enhanced. But also the increase in their Observation Haki was enhanced.

Sasuke could hear what he telepathically told Itachi; the boy must be on the verge of Mangekyo Sharingan.

It was the same as Hinata.

After Hinata mastered the Haki,

She could see and tell what people were thinking and hearing. That was how she found out about her mother's antics. But that was a good thing that Hinata found out about it. If it were anyone else, then all shit would hit the fan.

He had been most cautious and used many of his abilities, even those he didn't like, making him feel less human.

But everything that is concealed comes out sometimes or the other. It was lucky that the variable in the calculation was Hinata.

That reminded him Hinata was also on the verge of going through a metamorphosis like Sasuke, just like his eyes went.

Sasuke was transforming into Mangekyo Sharingan, but it needed a catalyst. It was the same with Hinata; she needed one too. Just no one knew what it was in her case.

Jay narrowed his eyes, watching the fight that escalated; it was like Sasuke's eyes were getting stronger.

Before, even he could tell that Itachi had an edge when it came to genjutsu, but now that edge was getting shorter.

Jay could feel Sasuke's eyes growing; his attacks became more precise. He was trying to fight the hole in Itachi's attack or defensive.

But there was a difference between them; Sasuke's powers were growing, they were untamed. But Itachi's, on the other hand, was polished.

No matter how fast Sasuke grew, Itachi was a few steps ahead of him.

If there was a way that Sasuke could defeat Itachi, then he didn't need growth - it was an evolution.

Suddenly, Sasuke's sword was inside Itachi's chest. Itachi closed his eyes, "Tou still have ways to go."

His body changed, turning white, becoming something else.

Jay appeared beside Sasuke, who didn't seem shocked seeing Itachi turned into something else.

"What is this?" Sasuke asked, looking at the white thing

Jay narrowed his eyes, "Hmm...good question. I wonder if others are the same...maybe it's something like how you borrowed my powers to make a clone for yourself."

*BOOOOM*

Jay and Sasuke looked up at a giant water explosion in the distance, "Want to see how Naruto's doing?"

"Whatever," Sasuke muttered, flashing away.

3