Chapter 143 – Land of Valley’s and Otsutsuki.
335 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hi. I will be posting two weekly chapters for free. Each chapter is worth 3000 words at minimum. Which is equal to 6 chapters that I posted before. And there would be 2 more chapters on my coffee page. One for supporters, and both for members. Which is about 12000 words per week (12 chapters). So do support me? Link is in the synopsis.]

"Tadadadaaaa~~~!!!! I am back~~!!" Guren stood at the center of his house, having been cured of the side effects of having his two bodies in one place. But cold air touched past him without any attention from anyone in his home. 

"Oh, good morning, Guren," Sakura peeked out of the kitchen, "Don't you have a mission today?"

"Sakura!" Guren appeared in the kitchen, hugging Sakura from behind, smiling, "Don't worry about it. It's tomorrow. Since I can teleport there, I don't even have to leave today."

"Oh, that's good. How about you sit down with your sister? I am almost done preparing breakfast."

"Hm," Guren took in her scent, opening the button of her white pants and pulling them down.

"Guren~~!"

"What? My breakfast is right here~!"

He buried his face between her legs, pulling out her ass, his tongue licking her pussy lips.

"Mmph~!! Ahhh~~!! Gurenn~~!!!"

His tongue slowly entered her, his childish hand holding her, it aroused her all the more, and her wet juices started to flow. They dripped on his tongue, which he swallowed.

Sakura put her hands over the slab, closing her eyes in pleasure, "Good grief, I was about to finish cooking…Ahh~~!! Yesss~!!!!! You are becoming more and more naughty~~!!"

"I am the naughty one?" Guren fingered her pussy, dragging his tongue over it before he stood up and took out his dick. He spread her ass cheeks, shoving it inside.

"Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!!! My son's cock is in me~~~!!! Ahhh~~!! It's moving~~~!!!!!"

Sakura twisted her head back, cupping Guren's head, shaking her ass, "Fuck! Fuck~~! Fuck~!!! ME~~~!! Fuck your sluttty mother~~!! Yesssssssssss~~!! Your cock~~! It's so wonderfull~~!!! Fucke me~~~!!! Moreeee~~!! More~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Moreeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!"

Guren held her hair to keep propping her up as her legs trembled, gushing out on the floor, "There is so much…it's almost like you pissed yourself…."

"No~~! Don't~~! Say that~~!!"

Guren turned her over, raising her by her legs, holding her thighs, "Now I get to fuck you pussy from this angle."

When a brunt smell assaulted her nose, Sakura moaned, raising her eyebrows, "Wait, wait, isn't that!! No!!!"

She hastily got off the slab, turning around to look at the burnt food, slumping her head, "No, now I would have to cook again…."

Guren hastily wore his clothes, silently stepping out of the kitchen, only to hear Sakura's shout from behind, "Gurrreeennn!!!! Come back right this instant!"

"Don't worry!! I will eat outside!!" Guren hastily closed the door, ready to run away, only to hear Karin's voice.

"I knew something like this was bound to happen," Karin leaned against the wall, her hands crossed.

Yuzu stood in front of her, her hands put together, smiling, "Right, right. Sadara said we should go out and have something to eat."

Karin soon squatted on the ground, with her arms on her knees, her head slumped, "It doesn't matter where we eat. I am just hungry."

"Mm, then how about-"

"Proper food! I want proper food!!!" Karin shouted, knowing what he was going to say.

Guren shrugged, "You are no fun. Fine, let's have something to eat. My treat."

"Of course it is! I want hamburgers!" Karin hugged Guren's arm, grinningly pulling him forward.

She turned her eyes towards Yuzu, who had a bounce in her steps, "What are you so happy about?"

Yuzu chuckled, putting the finger on her lips, "It's a secret, secret~~!"

"Ah, she's excited about tomorrow. The mission we are going on was supposed to be given to Sarada's team. Now that they aren't here," Guren grinned.

"Oh, finally, we get to fight a little, but right now, I am afraid that I will collapse if I don't get something to eat," Karin held her stomach, dragging her legs.

"Oh, fine, fine, let's go get something to eat first," Guren carried her in his arms, jumping over the roofs to take a shortcut to the nearest burger joint. The four of them hastily ordered the food, devouring it.

"Wahhh, I am so full…." Guren leaned back on the bench, "So, you guys ready for the mission?"

"You forgot to tell me where were are going?"

"Ah, we are going to the Land of Valley. I heard it's a whole village inside a valley," Yuzu excitedly grinned, "I always wanted to travel to such places."

Guren chuckled, "No worries, you can take your time."

The three of them got ready, going over to the mission hall and waiting for the one to lead them. Since Guren was strong enough, Hinata didn't need to tag along with them. After all, if Hokage's wife came along, it would put anyone on guard, so there was a new team leader for this mission.

"It's you three," A man wearing goggles and a scarf around his neck walked over, "I am Mugino, and I will be the one leading you on this mission. Also."

"Hi, guys, I am coming as well!"

"Hm?" Guren blinked before his lips curved into a smile, "Ah, Mirai is coming. That's good."

Mirai tried to look serious, looking at Guren as if an adult watching a child, "I know you are strong, but there is still a lot I can teach you as your senior."

"Aren't you just a Chunin? I am a Chunin too," Guren grinned, making Mirai feel attacked. She cleared her throat with a blushing face, "Moreover, I am far stronger than you."

"But…"

"And I am more knowledgeable about Jutsu's as well."

"That's…"

"And my Sharingan is special, so my illusion is much better than yours."

"I…"

"Also, I possess massive chakra and know hundreds of Jutsu for every situation."

"Ok," Mirai crouched down in front of him, burying her face in her arms.

He patted her head, "Don't worry; you are in good hands."

"Yes, please take care of me…." Miria sniffled with teary eyes.

"Bully," Karin looked at him while Yuzu politely bowed towards Mugino, their new team leader.

"Then we should take our leave?"

"Yes, we should hurry."

Karakura Town, Kurosaki House,

"How's your training going?" Jun sat on the chair right outside the tall building he created underground. His eyes turned towards Team Seven and Konohamaru.

Mitsuki breathed in the Spiritual Energy, "It's good. But we came here for Boruto's Karma…."

"Right, that's the important thing. We have to go home too," Sarada pressed her lips, "Are you even studying the Karma?"

"Yes, I am," Jun looked towards the Karma in Boruto's palm, "But I wonder what to do about it."

"I came here because I was told that I'd be able to control the power inside the mark and not go out of control."

"Right," Jun stood up, and illusionary weapons appeared around him before taking the vast ax, "Here. This weapon is created by a Hollow…no, the strongest among the Hollows, Espada's. The King of Hueco Mundo before Aizen took it over. I transformed his essence into a weapon that I can easily wield."

Boruto gulped, "Why would you do something like that?"

"Well, because he was an enemy and a strong one. Now, I could give this power to someone on my side and make that strength my ally," Jun smiled, "It's the same as the mark on your hand. The difference is, I did it with my own will, and you were given that power by your enemy so he could use you to revive himself."

"I already know that," Boruto clenched his fist.

"I have all the data I need, and I think I can turn him into a weapon, but for that. I would have to kill you," Jun chuckled, smiling.

"K-kill me?!"

"No! Why would you want to kill Boruto?!" Konohamaru protectively appeared in front of him.

"What is the meaning of this?" Sasuke appeared around them, having traveled a bit around the city. He was wearing many modern clothes that would allow him to fit here. Even a unique made lens that hid his Rinnegan.

Jun glanced at him, wearing a black shirt and grey pants with a belt, smiling, "It's as simple as that. I will kill Boruto and then use Momoshiki's data to overwrite his body and stats. For Momoshiki to take over, he must fully transform Boruto into an Otsutsuki. So, I will use that leftover Data to overwrite Boruto's body and revive him."

Jun raised the ax, narrowing his eyes, "I will turn his body into the weapon that will forever keep Momoshiki sealed."

"Body in weapon?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"Isn't that too dangerous? Killing him? Can we even decide something like that?" Mitsuki hesitated, glancing towards Boruto, who had fear in his eyes. Fear and hesitation.

"Teacher, what do you think we should do?"

Sasuke looked up, "Where is Urahara Kisuke? We came here because of his reputation. Does he have another solution?"

"Probably, but this is the best one. The one where you'd not only get rid of an enemy but also gain a powerful piece."

"I understand."

"Well, fine," Jun shrugged, "I'll set up a meeting."

Near Land of Valley,

"Wow, there is a village inside the valley!"  Yuzu watched the village covered in the fog with bright eyes.

"Hm? Why would they build a village in such a dangerous position? Just a few papers bombs and the whole cliff would fall on it," Guren glanced toward the side of the walls.

"That's why there are so many eyes on us," Mugino narrowed his eyes, "If you are all they say you are, you would have felt it, right?"

"Yes, I did. There are many. So they have set up the whole defense around here and lesser ninjas in the village? But then, that would also mean when they have to deploy for war; they'd still have to leave a large amount of these ninjas to protect the perimeter. I don't get it…the advantage of creating a village in the valley? Ninjas aren't mindless monsters that would fall to their death."

"But if the circumstances are made to be so, then it could be done, and that would be deadly," Mugino let out a breath, "Let's not talk about that, or the ones watching might get the wrong idea."

Guren glanced toward Karin, "Karin, I need you to turn."

"Oh, why? I wouldn't be able to eat anything if I did that," Karin curled her lips.

"The mission is given by a wife, to find her missing husband, but the company he works for isn't disclosing that information. You think if we go ask them, then they will give it?"

"Oh, fine," Karin nodded, and Guren put his palm on her chest, forcing her soul out of her body, letting it fall forward. He picked her up, carrying her on his back, "Then, let's go."

"Wait, wait, why did she faint? What did you do?" Mirai, who had been marveling at the village, turned her attention towards Karin.

Mugino, who had read their charts and learned of their powers, nodded, "I will tell you later. For now, let's go and meet the client."

"Mm, fine," Mirai skulking agreed, following after Mugino, with Yuzu and Guren following after them.

"Hm, something interesting is happening," Guren whispered.

Kurosaki House,

"I see, I see, that is a brilliant solution. I knew it was the right choice to bring him to you," Kisuke smiled, nodding, looking at the papers.

"So, you don't have a better way?" Sasuke frowned.

"Better? If it were up to me, I would choose to exorcise this threat from the boy's body. But…" Kisuke watched Boruto without saying anything.

Jun stood in his lab, observing Kisuke. If he wasn't wrong, then the only reason why Kisuke wanted Boruto to be strong enough was that he was thinking about Quincy King.

Quincy King took powers from many Quincies, even someone like Masaki, who was more than enough to take on a Vasto Lorde. He might have wanted Kisuke in Leaf Village so he had a valid reason to say how he knew about Souls. But for Kisuke, it was the chance to observe the strong ones in the other world and judge where they fit in a much larger picture.

If that weren't the case, he would use other ways to get rid of Otsutsuki and not even leave its power behind for Boruto, making sure the other world doesn't get such a variable in their hand.

Preparing for every circumstance was the nature of the man known as Kisuke Urahara.

"Still, killing him…."

"Technically, it's not killing him," Kisuke raised his stick, tapping it on Boruto's forehead, pushing his soul out of his body, visible only to Sasuke Uchiha.

"It's killing his body."

"Oye, why did you do that," Jun raised his hand, carrying a weapon, "El Extasis."

A staff appeared in his hand with a pink orb, which he slammed on the ground, causing eye marks to appear on Boruto's body, stopping him in his place.

"Oh, that's a unique weapon."

"Sarada, Mitsuki, get away from him," Sasuke appeared in front of them, ready to defend them from Boruto. No, from the Byakugan and the change in his right side, "Momoshiki."

"Right. I have been waiting. To think you would push the soul out of the brat's body and give me free rein," Momoshiki watched Kisuke, "In return, I will give you quick death."

"Wah, I am so scared," Kisuke held his hat, smiling, "You are strong. But you are at the wrong place."

"Right? We'll see," He moved his palm, and the eyes got sucked into Boruto's karma, freeing him. He moved towards Kisuke but stopped in mid-air, hastily backing away.

"What is that?" Momoshiki floated in the air, observing the rust-haired boy wearing a purple cloak, a red gem on his neck held by golden chains, and a crown on his head.

Kisuke clapped, "Wow, I wasn't expecting you to be able to use that and not lose your flesh. How do you do that?"

"You should shut up, releasing that monster before Ichigo is here. If I didn't have this weapon, we'd be all dead," Jun rolled his eyes.

The World's ability allowed him to form a thin layer to protect himself from the weapon's effect, or he'd be long dead. He stepped forward, "But this is nowhere enough to take care of you. Even if I released this weapon, it wouldn't be enough."

"Oye, Sasuke, hold him off for a minute."

"Ok," Sasuke took out a scroll from his back, summoning his sword.

"Whatever you plan on doing wouldn't help you," Momoshiki took a kunai from Boruto's tool back to face off against Sasuke.

While below, Jun took a deep breath, blue veins started spreading from his arm to Barragan's weapon, "El Mundo Paralelo."

Kisuke narrowed his eye, rushing towards Sarada and Mitsuki, hugging the two before running as far as he could. He wasn't the only one; Konohamaru too followed, watching the massive rust-colored chakra erode everything it touched.

Kisuke ran to the farthest reaches of the underground room, barely escaping the reaches of the rust-colored sea that devoured everything thing it touched.

"What is that?!" Sasuke appeared before them, trying to use his Susanoo to stop it, but even his Susanoo started to dissipate. He widened his eyes, narrowing them to rush back.

"That's…" Kisuke furrowed his brows, "I knew he was hiding strength, but this is too much. This is in a league of its own and dangerous ability."

"Hmph," Momoshiki raised his left hand, starting to absorb the energy, but it started aging his palm, affecting even the karma mark, and abruptly everything disappeared.

"Oh, that was close," Jun appeared in front of others, having dissipated the transformation, looking at the mark, "Wow, that was dangerous. How much did the percentage go up?"

"87%..." Momoshiki made a fist, "That weapon. If I had that weapon, I would never have to worry about the time it takes for the Tree to grow or Karma to overwrite. It's a weapon that wouldn't work on immortals."

"Gee, that was the wrong choice. Barragan's power ages things, which would mean for you to die. First, you'd be completely resurrected. Almost messed up there," Jun scratched his cheek, "But then I don't think I have anything else that would allow me to stand against an Otsutsuki."

Momoshiki appeared before him, with his palm in front of his chest, "Give me that weapon, and I will leave you alive."

Jun tilted his head with a smug smile, "I refuse."

"Then die," Momoshiki created a massive Rasengan that covered Jun.

"Jun!" Ichigo appeared in the air, using his Fullbring power to move faster, but the walls lit up, sealing him in his place before he did. It stopped him for one moment, but it was enough.

The Rasengan turned massive, covering his whole body, starting to destroy it. For him, the death of this body was close. His deep red eyes looked past the massive Rasengan that was killing him toward the Otsutsuki.

He had so many powers that it was confusing to keep up, even for him. As Jay had Shinigami's basic abilities, and in place of Zanpakuto, there was Karma. Inside the Karma was Kaguya's abilities and also the One Otsutsuki Familiar.

As Decimo, he ruled over the Concept of Nothingness.

As Guren, he had the Evolving Eye. The one that had the potential to reach the finality of Otsutsuki Bloodline.

But as Jun, he had The World, an ability born from his Fullbring and Quincy Powers. But that wasn't all there was; he still had the Hollow he absorbed and even had his Hollow/Quincy powers. Not only that, but there were also the weapons from Espada.

But at the end of the day, each of them was second class; even The World didn't have enough firepower to face Aizen head-on. He needed more; he needed completion; he needed the power of the Third Fragment buried in him. He needed...

"The World…"

His lips moved inside, where even air was torn apart, yet his voice echoed in the whole underground layer. The Rasengan about to kill him disappeared, and Momoshiki hastily pulled away, cautiously watching Jun float in the air.

"The answer so always so simple…I can't believe that I never thought of it before," There was an eerie calm in Jun's eyes as he watched the palm of his hand; there was an assurance that wasn't there before. Unshakable confidence in his strength.

"Jun?" Ichigo landed next to Sasuke and Kisuke, confusedly watching Jun. The only one who could have prepared those seals to stop him was Jun itself.

"The World, it's a power, a Fullbring born from my attachment to the World itself. Everything in this world is mine to take and manipulate as I see fit. But for the longest time…I separated myself from the World."

"Oye, oye, I don't like the sound of that," Kisuke felt a drop of sweat on the back of his neck.

"The reason I awakened this power…it became the greatest hurdle in using it to the fullest," Jun let out a smile, closed his eyes, and gently landed on the ground.

"Something about you has changed," Momoshiki watched him with Byakugan, but he couldn't see anything. It was as if watching a rock, a strand of grass, a tree, a river, a sea, or the planet itself.

"It hasn't. As I said before, everything in this world is mine to take and manipulate. Even me or the world itself," Jun opened his eyes, and the space around Momoshiki got crushed into itself without any warning.

0