Chapter 148 – Two Kings
285 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hi! There is a link to my Instagram, discord and my pages (you can find two more chapters on my page!). Please do support me, either by subscribing on my youtube/insta or by becoming a supporter or member on my page! Thank you so much.]

https://discord.gg/yCBakJY - Discord

https://www.instagram.com/unravel_nna/?hl=en - Instagram

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Nonameavailable

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OzNI1JhpZmxNAM_cu4BBQ

You can copy link from synopsis.

.........................

"What is…going on?" Sasuke looked back in shock, seeing a Tenseigan in the eyes of a Hollow.

In front of him, Ulquiorra didn't have any interest in engaging him and even replied to him without any worry, "That's Roka's Resurrection. Evolved by the Fake Hogyoku."

"Fake Hogyoku?"

"Unlike the Real One, the Fake could only allow a Single Evolution, but that is more than enough for us."

Sasuke breathed in, "What about the Resurrection?"

Ulquiorra watched him for a few seconds, replying, "They are like you Bloodline Limits, but more closely like Shinigami's Zanpakuto's. You had contact with a few weak ones, so you must know. They release our power or give us an ability. Roka was weak amongst the Arrancar, not even reaching the rank of Espada. Still, she could collect data and even use it to heal or revive herself from death by copying her body and memories, even soul. And this was before she even released her Resurrection."

Ulquiorra glanced towards Decimo, buying as much time as possible without showing anything. Although Sasuke already had it figured out, he, too, needed the information.

"Her Resurrection allowed her to copy any attack she had collected data on; it didn't matter if it was from Quincy, Shinigami, or even Ichigo Kurosaki. But since she wasn't strong enough, it could threaten her own body, so Lord Decimo took the waste of energy, the last Espada Number Zero, and fed him to her, allowing her to become the strongest of Espada. Let alone now; she has the Hogyoku as well."

"How many battles has she watched?"

Ulquiorra knew he couldn't stall any longer, so he wrapped his palm around the sword hilt, "Every since the world's merged."

Sasuke widened his eyes, and Ulquiorra used this chance to attack, only for Sasuke to use his Rinnegan to exchange position with Roka at the last second possible.

Roka used the Truth-Seeking Balls to create a shield that defended against Ulquiorra, erasing the spiritual energy of his attack, looking over their shoulder as the two ninjas rushed over to fight against them.

Decimo watched when they were about to collide, and they froze again, "Maybe next time. We are done here for now."

He dissipated, taking Ulquiorra and Roka with him, leaving Naruto, Sasuke, and others.

Naruto let out a breath of relief, getting rid of the cloak while Sasuke calmed down, "That guy is trouble."

"Right," Naruto wasn't much worried about the Espada's before, but now, there were two in that group that might be able to fight them on an equal level. Let alone their leader, that guy was in a league of his own, "Maybe, I should have tried that thing."

"Hm," Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "I am afraid…that might not have worked as well. We need something…or someone."

Naruto took a deep breath, walking over to the children, "Are you guys doing good?"

Karin and Yuzu sat together, holding each other's arm, as Karin said, "Yeah. We are lucky that we didn't get erased from existence…so I am good."

"What about you two?" He smiled at Mirai and Guren, asking the same thing.

Guren just grinned, showing the peace sign, while Mirai was lost in thought thoroughly.

Naruto patted her head, making her snap out of the daze; she clenched her fists, bowing forward, "Sorry. I failed!"

"No, the one that failed is me," Mugino readjusted his cracked spectacles, apologizing sincerely.

"None of you failed. To think they'd try to revive the God Tree and not prepare against whose curiosity they would draw," Sasuke furrowed his brow, "But this might be a good thing. Now we know that they watched us for a long time…and that girl. She has an ability similar to Guren's. Which might be trouble in the future."

"So basically, you are saying I should be prepared to fight and defeat her," Guren held his head, lying down on the floor, crying out dramatically, "My dad's expectations are killing me."

Sasuke parted his lips, closing them as he smiled, looking away, "Fine then. If you can't do it, then no worries."

Guren sat up, cutely puffing his cheeks, his pink hair bounced, his golden eyes glaring at the Uchiha, "I can do it! Easily!"

"Right," Sasuke said nothing, opening the portal for everyone, "I doubt the Divine Tree is still there, but let's check anyway."

"Let's do that," Naruto stood up, taking the children first, following after them.

Part 2,

Even though there was some in the air, Ulquiorra watched the tree that couldn't take in the chakra. Although he didn't ask, someone else did, "Why isn't it taking the chakra in the air? Doesn't it feed on it?"

Decimo watched the tree closely, answering Starkk, who asked, "It's not natural, this tree. It's a weapon created by Otsutsuki. Ordinarily, it needs humans to suck the chakra in or an owner who could do it; this is why it can't take chakra directly from the air. But it could have for the land."

The twisted spiritual energy started dissipating, revealing the chakra trapped in between, "Sadly, the chakra is still adapting to Hueco Mundo. It hasn't gained those properties, so it's trapped in the Spiritual Energy. No wood or land could act as a good conductor to allow it to eat chakra; there is nothing like that in Hueco Mundo."

"So, it's useless then?" Gingerbuck yawned, shaking her legs.

"No," Decimo put his palm on the tree, and every Espada felt their whole being shake, not daring to even look up at the sky, at the visage of the eyes, of the enormous dragon, and the nothing started covering everything, but mainly rising from the bottom of the tree.

It took shape, swallowing it, becoming smaller, until it was just a seed, "This was something that the Otsutsuki created. I know four or five people who could change it, fit it for Spiritual Energy. Although, the ones I can convince…maybe two or three."

"Give it to me! I will be able to do it!" Granz grinned, spreading his hand, "To create a new Divine Tree! It would be my honor!"

"Not you alone," Decimo glanced back at him, narrowing his eyes, "You have no idea of Chakra and its research. How would change it if you don't know it."

He thought, "I know the right guy to help you with. But the two of you would clash, which is not productive…and then, there is the need for immense spiritual energy, but it can't be mine."

If he used his energy, then there was a chance the ten tails' consciousness might be his. He didn't need a body but a weapon to wield.

"Granz, prepare your lab, make the necessary changes," Decimo kept the seed in the pocket of his white coat, stepping into the space.

Orochimaru's Lab,

Orochimaru had just returned from the Land of Valleys, having assured that the stolen cells from his lab were destroyed or brought back. But the moment he entered the room, he froze.

He narrowed his eyes, "Heh, what is the Lord of Hueco Mundo doing in my humble abode?"

Decimo raised his hand; floating on top of the back of his palm was a seed.

Orochimaru didn't need him to speak, watching the seed closely, the marvel in front of him, "How did you manage to do that?"

"This seed…it's a technology. With enough chakra, it grows into a sentient beast, and then when you feed something like a particular physique, it grows a fruit, taking a step forward in evolution. Then the fruit is taken from the tree, and the beast, that lost its treasure is revealed. Now, what do you think happens to the beast?"

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes, "Sage of Six Paths divided into Nine Beasts. But that is not the solution of the Otsutsuki. They are impressive, but killing Ten-Tails? I do not believe they could do that."

"I believe…this whole process, cycle, is the process of evolution. The Otsutsuki team up, and then one is fed to the Tree, but the Karma allows them to revive, and so when the other one eats that fruit, they evolve, without killing the other."

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes, "Like Momoshiki, but he would have revived through Karma if it weren't the emergency."

"Right, but Kinshiki, I saw the fight, and he said my father did the same for me. So what do you think that meant?"

"Everyone of them has a limit, and when they reach their evolution limit, and once that happens, they make a child, like Kaguya did, and they become the guardian of that child, making sure they reach one step further, right? Oh.."

Orochimaru started pacing, "And in a thousand years, when one cycle is complete, the new one evolves, and one or two evolution he reaches their limits. Hence, the new cycle begins with the next generation."

"But then the question stands…what happens to the Ten Tail Beast?"

Orochimaru walked up to him, staring at the seed, "What do you think happens?"

"Karma is like the backup data of Otsutsuki, or those who use it, their memories, heart, feelings, stats, and an anchor to their souls that keeps them from going to the afterworld. If they could do that…then I believe this seed, the beasts record the process of the evolution, every evolution or every Otsutsuki."

A frown appeared on Orochimaru's forehead, and the possibility rang in his head, "You are…trying to say…."

"These Otsutsuki are like worker bees, doing the hard work…the one who is truly benefiting…."

"Is someone else entirely," Orochimaru started with a short laugh before it became louder and louder, "The God of Otsutsuki! Wonderful!! This chess is greater than I ever imagined! There is somewhere out there who is crazy enough that they'd kill trillions, to reach the peak of Evolution, and maybe it could be never-ending."

Decimo watched Orochimaru laughing, glancing away, letting out a sigh. He thought Quincy King was the only trouble, but if this theory was accurate, then the trouble was not one but two of that level.

"Progenitors of a Race, they are always trouble."

"Hm, you seem to be talking like you know someone like that?" Orochimaru caught onto his words, asking.

Decimo raised the seed, putting it in front of Orochimaru and him, "This seed is the key. We can't beat it in its own game. We do not have the time, but there is another world with its evolution. If this seed could be used to help them evolve permanently…then there would be a chance."

"I can try…."

"I have a mad scientist of my own, but I need the one who knows everything about chakra for him to work with."

"Even if we manage to succeed, we don't have the time to do it. Or do you want to kill the other world of the living?"

"About that…"

Muken, Soul Society's Lowermost Prison,

"Aizen," Decimo stepped in the Muken, seeing him trapped on the chair, releasing the seal on his eyes and mouth. The ones on his ear were already removed.

"Oh, did you not want to explain to me? Is that why you let me hear first?" Aizen smiled, "But that is interesting. Someone wants to reach the end of their evolution on that side, even if it means killing every other living thing. But your plan has limits."

"Does it, though? You have the information that Orochimaru doesn't. You must have figured out the last two ingredients."

"Hm, Dangai, where time flows 2000 times faster than outside, and you probably want to engineer it into something that grows on Spiritual Energy until it develops into a Ten Tails beasts. Then, it would need us to feed it something that becomes the core of evolution. I'd say Ichigo Kurosaki, right? But to make sure it reaches that stage, you need. Me."

"Ichigo won't be the sacrifice," Decimo shook his head, "For other parts, you are right. You would be useful."

Aizen thought, "Sounds like a tempting offer, but why go through all this effort when you can just create another Hogyoku?"

"They offer only one evolution, and that too is temporary. Even the permanent one has a will of its own…or maybe Soul Kings. Even if I recreated it, it wouldn't be my game anymore. But someone else's entire."

"Are you trying to say that me being chosen by the Hogyoku was the will of the Soul King?"

"Right," Decimo put his fingers on his forehead, "It was Jay's interference, so there were some changes. How about you see what happened in another world, another history."

Scenes flashed through Aizen's eyes, in the other world, his plans, his fight, his efforts, and his defeat. Even though all the seals, he closed his eyes, his spiritual energy raged in the prison before he opened them again, "Evolution, outside the Soul King's Possibilities. It suits me just fine."

Decimo opened the portal to Hueco Mundo, releasing him from his seals, "Hueco Mundo is still mine. And no killing."

"We'll see," Aizen stood up, leaving his chair, but before the portal closed, someone else sneakily crossed to the other side, but the two who knew of it didn't do anything.

Konoha, Uchiha Household,

"Ahhhh~~! Feels so much better!" Guren lay down on the sofa, happily stretching his body, letting out a breath of relief.

"You are home," Sarada appeared in his sight, leaning forward to look at him.

Guren watched the sexy clothes she was wearing, smiling as he pulled her up on the couch, hugging her tightly, "Sarada!!!"

Sarada pushed his face away, "Guren."

Guren hugged her tightly, wrapping his hands around her, nibbling her neck, whispering, "I missed you."

Sarada mellowed down, running her fingers through his hair, "I am home…."

Guren traced her ear, "Were you going somewhere?"

"Mm," Sarada sat upon him, "We just came back from the other side, and we got to learn a few techniques. So we are going to the Katasuke's Lab."

"Hm, for research purposes. By the way, didn't Teacher Urahara come back?"

"He? He said he had something to research; there seems to be a bit of trouble over there," Sarada tucked her hair behind her ear, "I will tell you once I return."

"Right," Guren wondered, "If you go, then take Yuzu and Karin with you, won't you?"

"Is Konohamaru-sensei going?"

"No, he and Mugino-sensei are on another mission."

"Perfect," Guren narrowed his eyes into a smile.

"What are you planning?"

Guren grinned, "Hehe, nothing."

Sarada watched him suspiciously, rolling her eyes before going back in to ask Yuzu and Karin if they wanted to come. Once she asked them, she went to ask for permission from the Hokage, and then they left together, with Katasuke.

Although everything went nicely on the way, the moment they landed, there was a blast of thunder, and three of them were whisked away.

"Hm?" In the distance, the white-haired and bearded man stopped their outer member from attacking, wondering who was the one that kidnapped three of the six.

In an alley near,

Sarada was pinned against the wall, with the palm wrapped around her neck, her feet above the floor. At the same time, the shackles of light and thunder pinned down the other two.

"Yoruichi…san…?" Yuzu winced and watched the dark-skinned woman stand in front of them. She looked outside the alley, but no one seemed to notice them.

"What are you?" Karin spoke up, only to get a look from Yoruichi that made her understand who had planned this.

She bit her lip, and Yoruichi leaned forward to take Sarada's lips forcefully, whispering, "Your brother told me to take good care of you."

Sarada was ready to fight and die, but hearing that one sentence made all the tension leave her shoulders, legs, and hips, and she could feel the tongue in her mouth and the palm on her thighs. There was a bit of thunder and electricity on the woman's fingertip, and the moment it touched her nipple, she shrieked.

It was shock and pleasure, and the woman pressed against her, pulling away, licking her lip, "I am going to enjoy this, so should you."

0