Chapter 149 – Guren and Stage Five
280 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guren was sitting in the private room of Katasuke’s Research Facility, the one that he had a sneaky hand in building. This was his private room, and currently, he was using it to its best.

Yoruichi leaned forward from over the couch, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing his ear, “Did you have fun with the show?”

“Yes, thank you for taking care of them,” Guren gently kissed her, resting his head back, brushing against her breasts. And she leaned forward to bury his face between them, putting her hands inside his clothes, tracing his skin, brushing her nail over his nipples, and he moaned inside her breasts.

Yoruichi crawled forward, dragging her body against him until her mouth was between his legs. She pulled down his palms, taking out his cock, opening her mouth to slowly take in her mouth.

Guren chuckled, wrapping his hands around her thighs, cupping her ass, spreading it as his tongue lapped her pussy, and Yoruichi wrapped her legs around his head and her hands around his waist, bobbing her head, taking it as deeply as she could, deepthroating.

Guren groaned in her pussy, burying his face deep inside, pushing his tongue further in, only for Yoruichi to tighten the grip of legs around his head, “Slurppp!! Slurpp!!”

Yoruichi stroked his cock, excitedly sucking on it, licking the rim, dripping her saliva over it as she sucked again, even when it hit the back of her neck.

She breathed in the scent, her wet tongue was pressed against the throbbing shaft, and she circled it, pulling back, creating more friction and pleasure in turn.

She moaned around his cock, taking it out of her mouth, gasping for breath before diving back in again, moaning louder, breathlessly as his tongue squirmed inside her, and his cock throbbed in her mouth until she made him empty his seed inside her mouth.

Yoruichi slowly pulled her head up, gulping down as much as she could, keeping the other in her mouth, freeing his head from the grip of her legs, and sitting down on the floor.

Guren breathed out, “Wow…that was something….”

“Please,” Yoruichi sat up, narrowing her eyes, “Something seems to be missing. It’s like you are not in the mood or something. Is that why you pawned those three off to me?”

Guren shook his head, lying down on the couch, and his pink hair covered half his face, dangling in front of his eyes. The joy behind them, the mischief, was nowhere to be seen. Instead, there was a seriousness that Yoruichi hadn’t ever seen, “What?”

“Do you know the calm before the storm? The one where the mood is down, and the silence is suffocating. It twists like a knife in your heart, no matter how confident you are of a situation?” Guren let out a slow breath, “I thought this would help divert the attention, but I am sure now. It won’t help.”

“Are you worried?” Yoruichi traced his hair, “With your new level of power…of your Fullbring. I didn’t think you’d be worried.”

“Worry? Fullbring,” Guren turned on his back, covering his eyes with his palm, laughing, “Hahahhahaaha, bullshit. I am more excited than worried. I am so excited that I can barely hold myself back. I want it, and I want it bad; nothing, not even sex, no matter what kind, is enough to divert my mind.”

He parted his fingers with a glow in his golden eyes, “Ahhh~! I can’t wait for it.”

Yoruichi’s mouth twitched, watching him roll on the little space he had, grinning excitedly before she held his head, “I knew your personality is affected depending on the fragment and its nature, but this is…unexpected. Other parts of you are so calm.”

“Hahaha, war is always dynamic,” Guren sat up, grinning, tilting his head from side to side, “That reminds me, didn’t Sarada, Boruto, Mitsuki, Karin, and Yuzu go to the urgent mission?”

“Right? Is it important?”

“Ahhh~!” Guren grinned, “I can’t wait any longer. I think I am going to bait the enemy a bit.”

He let out a warm breath, narrowing his eyes, “Hopefully, I’d enjoy this a bit.”

Yoruichi shook her head, flicking his forehead, “You stupid battle maniac.”

Some distance away,

There were golden wings behind his back that he used to tear through the sky, flashing past. His eyes were gazing at the sky above, with his back against the earth.

Even though he asked Yoruichi to do something, he did enjoy the show of her dominating the three, but he thought that would distract him. But it didn’t, and then there was news that Konohamaru and Mugino were in trouble of some kind, so the three and Mitsuki and Boruto left to see them.

Since no one knew he was here and what he was up to, he couldn’t go with them and had to wait just long enough so that not even the likes of Shikamaru were suspicious if they heard of his arrival.

Which was why, by the time he reached there, the battle had already started.

He landed beside the battlefield, but rather than the man with crab claw in place of hands fighting against the five, his eyes went towards the distance, zooming in.

He thought there was someone who was peeking, but it wasn’t. It was a frog, but it seemed mechanical when he got a closer look, and the one controlling it had sharp senses. The moment his eyes fell on it, the frog got reversed summoned, making him narrow his eyes. But right after he did, he activated his eyes, using his Byakugan-like sight, making him see another pair of eyes and presence appear within them.

“Hm, I wonder if they’d interfere,” Guren watched the moment where the other boy, the one with Karma, was caught by the crab claws. The boy had blonde-shaven sides, the roman numeral IX under his left eye, and a pair of hooped piercings under his right eyebrow. He wore a green top with a long sleeveless jacket over it and black pants, and black half sandals.

He was about to since the others looked as if they had been through a fight, and Konohamaru was cautious. Still, the kids were about to jump into the battle, especially Karin, but the Karma on Boruto’s palm started flashing before she did.

He narrowed his eyes, seeing the mark on the other boy’s palm flash, “Resonance…now that is a rare phenomenon.”

The last time it happened was with his and Tsunade’s, and that was when he planned for it and put much effort. His arm turned brownish, with orange spots, his Karma having spread through his hand to his left eye, flashing with red light as the arm grew bigger, and the Kara member in front of him, Garo, was trembling in fear.

Guren calmed down, the air around him became silent, watching Kawaki pull his hand back, punching Garo’s stomach, and the thick brownish element that looked like a book, which surrounded the arm, had massively spread out, and the boy pulled his hand back.

“So they don’t plan on interfering,” Guren cleared his mind, even though his heart was racing, thinking of the perfect way to lure them out.

Kawaki put his karma-covered left part in front of Garo’s face, “I warned you, didn’t I? I said you’d lose much more than your chin this time?”

“Wait! Sorry! I am sorry for what I did! Stop!”

Kawaki raised his chin, and a white light emerged from his palm as Garo panted, knowing death was in front of him, “Your breath stinks, pig.”

He fired off a beam, but the beam didn’t even move an inch forward when a pretty hand appeared in between, stopping the beam in its place, no matter how much energy Kawaki put into it.

The beam turned into a ball of destructive energy, collecting on the palm, but it didn’t matter how much it did, the palm held it, stopping it from growing, and the ball of energy looked like a throbbing heart.

Kawaki looked up, seeing the person that stopped it, seemingly a thin little girl, with her hairs fluttering with the intense shockwaves and those bored golden eyes that watched the dangerous energy but didn’t care about them one bit.

Kawaki took a step back, falling on his knee, panting, “Are you one of Amado’s? Here to take me back?”

Guren crushed the destructive energy, giving him a sidelong glance, turning his attention toward Garo, tapping his finger on his forehead, and a seal spread out throughout his body, shutting his mouth, “I am from Konoha. Since we know little about Kara, this guy might have certain information we need.”

“Heh! Like I believe it! A monster like you-“ Kawaki spoke when a purple beam came towards them, Garo to be precise, but Guren put his palm on Garo’s shoulder, using Flying Thunder God to teleport back into the trees teleporting back to Kawaki to take him away.

The moment those beams hit the ground, they melted it, destroying it, leaving purple-red thunder on the ground.

“Destructive Beams?” Kawaki involuntarily let out the name of the energy, knowing that someone very dangerous had decided to interfere. He felt the palm on his shoulder again and got teleported into the middle of the group with Garo.

“Take both of them, and get as far away as possible.”

“No, we have to run! This is suicide! You don’t know how strong she is!”

Guren let out a laugh, barely even being able to hold himself back, “Hahaha, Hahahahahahahaha!! Just leave before you spoil my fun!”

Karin pulled Kawaki by the collar, “Let’s go; this will become dangerous.”

Mugino patted Konohamaru’s shoulder, taking his help to pick Garo, “Let’s go. Leave this to him.”

“That guy is crazy,” Boruto rushed away with others, looking over his shoulder and seeing Guren remove the glove. They were hit by intense chakra that made them nearly fall the moment he did.

“That chakra…” Even Kawaki narrowed his eyes. He didn’t believe them, but knowing who was coming, he wanted to be as far as possible; he barely blinked. After darkness, another shockwave hit him in the face, and in front of him was Delta, the woman with yellow hair parted in between, purple eyes with vertical lines.

Her leg was raised, having kicked the girl with pink hair in the face, but it was stopped by a simple palm covered in visible golden chakra, “Hmph, you are no simple Genin. As expected of someone who fought against Urashiki.”

Even though she said that the one she had read about it wasn’t even paying attention to her. He was lost in thought, and then, the one in front of him disappeared into the smoke.

“A shadow clone?”

She clenched her teeth, feeling a rush of humiliation, only to hear a voice, “Sorry, I had to change clothes for the battle. I need to do something about these. They are good, but it’s a drag changing them before an important battle.”

Delta’s face crumbled in anger, “You bastard, playing with me!”

She pivoted on her right, kicking with her back, slamming towards his head, but it was stopped by the arm covered in golden flaming chakra. Once she turned, she got a good look at the one she was fighting.

They didn’t look much different, but their clothes had changed now. He was wearing a pink kimono, and his pink hair was tied back with a flat umbrella.

“Wearing those clothes to a fight?” Delta scoffed at him.

“That just shows that I don’t think you’d be much of a challenge,” Guren chuckled, pissing Delta off.

“You brat!” Delta pulled the leg away, slamming it towards him, but this time he dodged, using one arm to make the hand signs, and the chirping sound of the bird appeared from his right hand with that he pierced towards her.

Delta could have kicked him, but instead, she used the absorption device in her eyes to absorb it, but before it started, Guren disappeared and appeared behind her, shocking her.

She barely dodged the hit, getting away with a scratch and anger inside her. She turned around, taking in the battlefield and seeing her enemy’s lips grin. Her eyes fell towards the ground, finding rectangular plate sheets coming out from the ground, circling him, “Petty tricks.”

Guren tilted his head, curving the corner of his lips, “Like that eye which absorbs Jutsu’s? Geez, every single one of you, absorbing energy attacks, that is not fair, you know?”

“Nothing is fair, kid,” Delta’s legs turned into jets, thrusters that she used to fly faster, but the moment before she reached him, a massive shadow covered her.

She looked up, only to realize that a massive golden hand was coming toward her, and it was too late to change direction. Her body got pulled to the side, away from the hand’s reach, in the space between the fingers, her body hanging in the air.

“Kashin Koji.”

“Can you not lose to a Chunin?”

“I wasn’t going to lose?! I am barely using any power. I am only testing him.”

Kashin Koji narrowed his eyes, “Do you not understand? You aren’t the only one who is testing. He is too.”

“What?” When the hand disappeared, Delta got on her feet, standing on the steamed toad, but an enormous shadow covered her. She used her advanced sight to zoom in on the boy, inside a Full Body Susanoo that was hundreds of meters high, golden in color, different from others. It looked more mechanical.

“His Dojutsu powers are fascinating. They might even be equal to that of Sasuke Uchiha’s Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.”

“The only thing that makes Uchiha Sasuke worth anything is that Rinnegan of his,” Delta scoffed, not worried about it.

But Kashin Koji was frowning, “Why is he not attacking?”

“You see, there are four stages of Susanoo. In Stage 1, the user can only make the ribcage or a sword appear. Stage Two, the Upper Half of Susanoo, is manifested. Stage Three, Legs appear, and a bit of armor. And the one I am in is the Final Stage. Stage Five, Complete Body Susanoo.”  

 Guren’s voice entered their ear and the ears of Boruto, Sarada, and the others.

They wanted to get away much further, but Kashin Koji’s shadow clone was stopping them front advancing. They all stopped fighting and watched Guren’s Susanoo towering over them.

“You know, I thought Susanoo was useless for a long time. At its highest power, all it gives you size, power, and range, but takes away the flexibility and speed, but these eyes of mine are all about evolution, and they can copy any power, so I did. I coped one, in particular, the most useful one.”

“Stop him!” Kashin Koji already figured out before others, ordering Delta, who didn’t like his tone. But she never saw him like this either, so she didn’t wait. Since the target became big, she wasn’t worried since now he wouldn’t be able to dodge her destructive energy. She fired the beams, but before they reached him, the Full Body Armor disappeared, and the beams passed his body, or so it looked.

“He dodged it,” Kashin Koji understood that the enemy moved so fast that the beams looked like they phased through him.

The Susanoo had disappeared, but the energy was right there. The golden fire appeared around him, surrounding him in a chakra cloak, with a crown forming on his head, a golden cloak fluttering behind him as he looked down at it them, “Congratulations. You are the first to see Stage Five Susanoo.”

Delta tightened her jaw, feeling the immense chakra, much like what she heard about the Seventh Hokage, but she must have lost attention only for a moment, and the leg was already in front of her face. The leg covered in golden flames hit her eyes, and her body got hurled back, slamming through the ground, digging in it before getting thrown out in the sky.

She turned her legs into thrusters to gain balance, but he came down from the sky before she could, moving at unimaginable speed. His feet slammed into her stomach, taking her hundreds of meters on the ground below her for a ride.

She couldn’t care at this time, she fired the beam to make him getaway, but he did leave, only for him to come back right away, much sooner than what she needed to regain her senses, and a punch slammed into her stomach before he punched her in the face.

She curled up forward, coughing when he gripped her face, flew up the massive hole they were in, and dropped her on the ground. Her body rolled, stopping in front of the toad.

“Really? Is that all you have?” Guren made a fist, letting out a breath, and the chakra pressure around him doubled in intensity, “Because I haven’t even broken this thing out.”

“Do you want help?”

“No,” Delta stood up, with thrusters in place of her feet, narrowing her eyes with a grave expression. She started running forward, zooming in, and so did Guren; their punches clashed together. Each time they did, they created a crater, moving back, to come back forward and clash again and then again.

On the other side, Kashin Koji was planning to eliminate Garo but was stopped till now, watching this fight, “To think other than the Hokage and Sasuke Uchiha, there is another that could fight at that level. A Mutation.”

“There are two more like him,” Kawaki narrowed his eyes.

“Of course not,” Boruto held up his Kunai, “Dad and Teacher are much stronger than Guren.”

Kashin Koji’s shadow clone looked toward Kawaki, “Do you think that they could protect you just because those two defeated Momoshiki Otsutsuki? It’s better to come back with us and bring Garo.”

“You will not keep me in that cage ever again!!” Although Kashin Koji’s words echoed in the back of his mind, he had no plans of going back. He activated his Karma, and as if resonating, Boruto’s was forcefully activated, which Kashin Koji noticed much more closely this time.

“Let’s get out of here while Guren is buying time!” Mugino wasn’t worried about Guren since he had Flying Thunder Jutsu. He could have teleported anytime, and not like he was in trouble.

Yuzu, who had been collecting chakra and energy, was ready, but a resounding thunder fell from the sky, causing Kashin Koji’s clone to hastily back off.

“Yo, kids, having fun without me?” Yoruichi grinned, walking out of thunder, looking over her shoulder.

“Yoruichi…Sensei…?” Sarada muttered her name, surprised by her sudden appearance.

“You are…from the other side?” Kashin Koji narrowed his eyes, asking, “It’s not your place interfering here.”

“Probably,” Yoruichi cracked her fingers, stretching her body from side to side, “You see, among these kids, those two girls? Sisters? I am sure you know since you have been watching them.”

Kashin Koji glanced toward Yuzu and Karin, “You are here to protect them?”

“Yes, well. If I had to rank people by strength on our side, their brothers are easily in the top three. We can’t have them get angry over their sisters and interfere with this world. So it’s better if I stop you right here. Trust me that is what you want too. Because one of them might be kind, the other….”

Yoruichi narrowed her eyes, with thunder armor covering her, “Trust me, the other one would find you, even if you hide on the lowest floor of hell.”

0