Chapter 150 – Kara and Kawaki
310 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Big Flame Bullet!!"

Guren zigzagged through the battlefield, dodging the flame bullets, but when he was in the middle, Delta reached beside him, throwing a punch that he couldn't dodge.

He glanced toward the numerous fireballs, and a golden arm appeared from the thick golden fire that covered his body. The golden arm swiped off all the fireballs, and the left one appeared, about ten times larger than his body, and it pivoted him forward, dropping him out of the minefield.

Guren raised his finger, creating a Rasengan on the tip of his finger, pointing up at the sky. Two Susanoo arms appeared from his back, pressing the Rasengan from both sides, giving it a disk shape.

"Fire Style!"

"Destruction Beam!"

Guren used pure Susanoo's energy to strengthen the Rasengan have infused it with Chakra greater than that of hundreds of Jonins, "Chakram."

He threw it, and it flashed through, cutting the fire and beams apart. Although the two managed to peel the layer of golden energy, there was still more than enough to tear Delta apart. The only problem was that Delta dodged it quickly, "Like that would do any good."

"Delta! Step back!"

Delta blanked out for a moment, hearing Kashin Koji's warning, and took a step back, only to find rectangular black, metallic blades jumping up from the destroyed land around them, surrounding her. But rather than them, her expression changed since the drone above, the one she was connected to, saw the Shadow Clone of Guren use Space-Time Jutsu to teleport the Jutsu.

She focused her senses when death could be in the next moment, if she guessed wrong, and then there was a little shake in the Blade behind her. It didn't give her enough time, so she arched her back flexibly until the Jutsu was in front of her eyes.

But it was also then that she got a good look at it; the disk-shaped Jutsu that was about to cut her in half was unstable; before she could even start to absorb it, the Jutsu burst apart, turning into thousands of chakra needles that tore through her arms, legs, shoulders, thighs, mouth, eyes.

"AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kashin Koji appeared beside Delta to protect her, even as she fell on her knees, screaming. He turned his eyes towards Guren, "That was…Rasen shuriken of the Seventh Hokage?"

Guren grinned, shaking his finger from side to side, "Yes and No. Rasen shuriken is like a dome but miniaturized into a Shuriken-shaped Jutsu. The first sign of instability and it expands. However, even a Jutsu like that is easy to absorb. It's orderly had has a single core."

Delta stopped screaming, growling in pain; she got on her feet, turning around to glare at him with one eye closed. She was about to pounce, but Kashin Koji put his hand on her shoulder, "You used the force of your Susanoo to miniaturize it even further, but it is too unstable, and so you put your Susanoo chakra to keep it in place. But once that is stripped away, it starts becoming unstable, but only you could, with your Flying Thunder God Jutsu, make sure it's near the mark. And once that instability reaches peak point…it blasts outward, and much like Rasen shuriken countless microscopic blades outwardly. So many, at the same time, that even Jutsu Absorbing Eye can't absorb it. Right?"

"Ting Ting Ting!" Guren clapped his hands, "What do you want as a reward? Painful Death or a Painless One."

"I'll tear you apart while you are still alive!" Delta was about to rush forward, even started to come into motion, but Kashin Koji held her, looking at Guren, "Till next time. Uchiha Guren."

*Poof*

Guren narrowed his eyes, "Reverse Summoning. Running away now?"

He let out a breath, pointing his two fingers on his upper right, and a golden arrow formed, double his size in terms of length. The tip pointed at what was behind him, and he let it go. It zoomed through the air, crossing over the heads of other members of Konoha, piercing through Kashin Koji's clone before continuing a mile forth, tearing through the forest, creating a crater.

He stood where he was, the Stage Five of Susanoo slowly disappeared, and he ran his hand over his face, "Ahh…that was too soon. I want more…so much more blood."

Kara Hideout,

Kashin Koji and Delta dropped down in the middle of the circular room, one was gasping for breath, and the other was bleeding from all over her body.

"You! Coward!!!"

"To think both of you would come running."

Delta raised her head, staring at the boy with bright red hair, "Code!"

"Well, well, this is new. What happened?"

Delta stood up, jerking her head back to look at Amado, the one who asked, "Kashin Koji! He ran away like a coward from the one we were fighting!"

Amado narrowed his eyes, "You two were fighting one person? Who? Seventh Hokage? Sasuke Uchiha?"

"Sasuke Uchiha's Son, Guren Uchiha."

"His son? Wasn't he just…?"

"Yes, probably Kawaki's age, maybe a few years smaller, but just a kid," Kashin Koji stood up, looking in the shadow, and a man with four, the roman number under his left eye, walked out of it. The others became tense the moment they realized he was here.

"Was he that strong that you had to run away?"

"No, he wasn't!"

Jigen glanced towards Delta, shutting her up before looking towards Kashin Koji.

"No."

"Then?"

"He was growing stronger during the fight," Kashin Koji leaned against the wall, "Amado can take the data and compare, but I am sure of it. He was increasing during the fight; not only that, he seemed to have combined Seventh Hokage's Chakra Cloak and Sasuke Uchiha's Susanoo. Forming a Unique Stage Five of Susanoo that you could wear like a cloak and can instantly create hands or legs that are massive but now fast. On top of that, he succeeded in creating a dangerous Jutsu that is hard to absorb, and this might not be the first one."

"Hm, sounds like you think he's more dangerous than the other two?"

"That Golden Susanoo…that barely had two tomoes, but its power is that of Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. What is it?"

Jigen shook his head, "Even the Otsutsuki don't have anything like that. Amado, do you have any idea?"

"Could it be the mutation formed by the new energy? We are still lacking in the details from the other world. Maybe it's about time we go have a look?"

"No need. Kawaki is a priority. Once we have the Chakra Fruit, it won't be too late to go to that side then. Amado, collect the data and show me. I want to see it. And Kawaki?'

"Kawaki went with the wooden leaf…but they got Garo too."

"Hm," Jigen narrowed his eyes, "No matter. We'll take him anytime we want. Even with another one, they can't win." 

Hueco Mundo,

"My Lord?"

Decimo opened his eyes, focusing on the woman, hollow that was able to look like a human because of him. He put his hand forward, keeping it on her ass cheek, slowly grinding his hips against her, his cock inside her, "Harribel?"

Harribel swayed her hips, gently moving up and down, dragging her inner walls against his cock, "My Lord…? Is something worrying you?"

Decimo raised his palm to her back, pulling her forward, stroking her shoulder before cupping her neck. His forehead touched against hers, and his cock nearly slid out of her, but she still managed to squeeze her pussy enough to keep it in her.

Harribel moaned, rocking back and forward, "What is it… Lord Decimo?"

Decimo kissed her lips, "Things have been quiet for a while now, but that is changing. The peace wouldn't last long in that world, and then with the chakra in the air and because of its properties…the Quincy King might be waking up ahead of his time. And then…there is hell…I am afraid…these might be the last moments of peace we might have."

Harribel licked his chest, shaking her hips, her pussy swallowing as much of his dick as she could before pulling up. She shook her ass unrhythmically, running her palms over his body before she raised half her body.

"Ahhh~!! Ahhhhhhhh~~!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh~~!!!! Auuuuuhhhhhh~!!!! Ummmmmmmmm~~~!! Decimo-sama~!!! Decimo-samaaaa~~~~!!!" Harribel bit her teeth, shaking her ass even though his cock was too much; her head was blanking out with every thrust, her body trembling with pressure with every jump.

Her breasts were jumping in front of his face; his palm kneaded her ass. Her body trembled with every thrust, reaching the limit, panting, gasping for breath he knocked out of her, even though he was lying on the bed, forcing her to climax against her will.

She dropped forward, and he put her on the side, on her stomach, spreading her ass. He got on top of her, letting his body weight fall on her, taking her hands.

"Lord…My Lord…" Harribel muttered; his lips brushed against her cheeks, his hand stroked her hair, wrapping them around in his fist, and he didn't take pity. He drilled down, fucking her ass; her screams echoed in the room, the ones she couldn't hold back.

She shook her ass rhythmically to meet his, "Yesss, Yesss, Yess!!! My Lord!!!!!"

Harribel held onto the bed, burying her head in the pillow in shame, not wanting to continue screaming like this. But her body continued being honest, spreading her ass, wanting him to continue ravaging her.

He put his arm around her neck, hammering her, until her ass slapped against his waist, changing shape, her breasts being squeezed by his palm, and the tip of his cock hitting the end of her pussy. He put his hand down from her breasts, squeezing her stomach to keep her pussy in place, and with every thrust, he started breaking the pussy that couldn't move to adjust, "LORRDDDDDDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She clawed on the pillow, gasping for the air that wasn't coming in, desperately waiting, holding it in, and then the dam broke. She orgasmed insanely, her nipples erected, her moans turned into screams and those into a howling.

Decimo let out a long shuddering breath, emptying his load inside her, grabbing her hair even more tightly until he let her go.

Both of them breathed heavily, lying down beside one another. She moved, putting his hand, resting her head on his upper arm, stroking his chest without saying anything.

Decimo raised her chin, kissing her; his thumb stroked her cheek, whispering, "Harribel."

"Yes, My Lord?"

"I am worried about you."

Harribel kept her head on his chest, looking into his eyes, "About me, Lord? Then you must be worried about Nel too?"

"Yes, I am."

Harribel caressed his abs, putting his palm on her lips, kissing it, "About the upcoming battles? You don't think we would be able to survive?"

"I doubt anyone other than the likes of Ichigo Kurosaki could ever be strong enough to survive them. Only beings at the Level of Aizen and him might have a bit of assurance of surviving. Other's…? There is no guarantee. Anyone could die, and I might be too busy in my battles to save anyone."

Harribel rested her head on his shoulder, kissing it, "Don't worry. You have done enough….we'd be able to manage. And if we die for you, then so be it. It'd be our honor."

Decimo sat up, causing Harribel's head to drip down to his lap, caressing it, "Well, It's not about you. It's about me and me living on even after you have died."

Harribel turned around, taking his arm, interlocking her fingers around his, whispering, "Ah, my apologies. Then I will make sure not to die…and not be a burden to you."

Decimo caressed her fingers, "No, that is not enough for me. I need more than just you are trying."

He rested his chin on her knee, "I need to make you stronger."

"We both know that is not possible. Every being limited its evolution; even with the Hogyoku…, we could only evolve once. That is our limit. Maybe Ulquiorra…maybe he could take a step further…."

"No, you might have reached the peak of your evolution, but not the peak of your base strength. I know you can go further…and that your ability could become more deadly."

"Whatever you wish, My Lord," Harribel leaned forward, planting a kiss on his lips, smiling.

Konoha,

Naruto sat in front of Kawaki's bed, taking a deep breath as he watched the sleeping child, "He's the one they designated as a vessel."

"Right," Shikamaru rubbed his head, "Even though Boruto and others are stronger when it comes to Boruto's control over Karma, it's severely lacking."

"But from Guren's report, there was a resonance between this boy and Boruto's Karma were resonating, strengthening one another. That would also mean if they stay together then," Sasuke breathed in, "In most likely case, we'd have the full might of Kara upon us. Especially after Guren's display of power."

"Keeping him in the village would only bring the danger to it," Shikamaru frowned, "We can't bring Otsutsuki level danger to the village again."

Naruto silently watched Kawaki, "I want to keep him in the village, and I will take responsibility for his behavior."

"Naruto…you should be thinking as a Hokage, and that means putting the village first," Shikamaru furrowed his brows.

Guren, who had been standing outside the room watching them, took a step back and silently teleported. He appeared in his room, and moved to the bathroom, looking inside the mirror.

His golden eyes, with nebulas in them, had something extra, another tomoe in his left eye, "War…and Evolution."

A smile appeared on his lips, "This should be at the same level as a tomoe-less Rinnegan. I need another."

He breathed in, putting his palm on his heart, "It's going to take a bit more time before I can awaken the true ability of this Fragment, and then, this one would be ready too."

"Guren? Are you back home?"

"Coming," Guren said out loud, walking towards the door with a mischievous smile on his lips.

0