Tier 1.35: Full-service Inn [Crystal]
1.7k 9 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey! Hey!

I want to thank everyone for answering last chapter's poll. People had a wide variety of opinions on how the party should develop, and it was far from a consensus, but most readers seemed to want to keep following the current eight adventures with some occasional and temporary additions. This will help me with my decisions going forward.

Sorry for the delay on this chapter. I went off in a strange direction with it that I wasn't happy with and had to rewrite. I'd also planned to have Crystal return to the beer-garden to join in with the confrontation with the felinoid gang, but realized the timing wouldn't be realisstic, so this is a bit shorter than planned.

CONTENT WARNING: This chapter starts with a scene of graphic sapphic sex. If that bothers you feel free to skip it.

Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 6) — They/Them

Mack — Felinoid, Duelist (Level 7) — She/Her

Yarrow — Elenian, Hedge Witch (Level 8) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 6) — He/Him

Rick — Elenian, Shaman (Level 6) — He/Him

Crystal — Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 8) — She/Her

Ellie — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 6) — She/Her

Sulin — Human, Archer (Level 5) — She/Her

 

Additional Cast:

Roger — Male Lutrin, Fencer (Level 4) — He/Him

Barry — Intersex Unseelie, Shadow-Mage (Level 3) — He/Him

Sue — Male Felinoid, Burglar (Level 2) — She/Her

Tania — Male Leprechaun, Charm-caster (Level 3) — She/Her

Teresa — Female Felinoid, Scrapper (Level 12) — She/Her

[collapse]

The waitress led me down a flight of stairs to a level beneath the main floor. On one side there was a door marked "Private," and to the other, there was a short corridor with with a bunch of small chambers blocked off with curtains. It resembled a changing room section in a department store. And inside, the space wasn't much bigger than a changing room. It was barely long enough for me with my reduced height to lie down (not that I lay down right away). Two large pillows covered the floor and gave sense of comfort although not opulence. They were threadbare and stained. Just the thought of how many others had done God-knows-what on them had me regretting my decision.

"How would you like it?" the blonde woman said. She was quite a bit taller than me and her deep cleavage was right at eye level. It was definitely a view that would have made me hard IRL. I cringed when I grew wet instead.

"Um," was the only answer I could come up with.

I'd never been with a prostitute before. Although I guess technically she wasn't asking for money. She also wasn't a real person, just an NPC controlled by the system. Still, the situation would have weirded me out if I'd been mean a man. It was awkward and strange, but I imagined I could have risen to the occasion. But as a woman, I was at a loss. What did I want to do with her?

I'd taken her up on her offer, because I really needed to reduce my arousal points, and I couldn't face masturbating again. Getting that familiar with this body wasn't something that made me comfortable. Of course, now I was realizing that I'd have to get just as familiar with it, and I'd have to do it in the presence of someone else.

"I guess ..." I stammered. "... I just want to cum."

"Well, of course you do. Now, get those clothes off. Chop-chop. Can't do anything with that armor on, can we?" She had a slight Cockney accent, and her manner was brusk. With her standing over me, being so much bigger than me, her words felt commanding.

I removed my gear and stowed it in inventory immediately. There was no space to leave them lying around.

I hadn't been naked very often, and it still embarrassed me how round and pink everything was. I was no great beauty, although since Garotha's blessing, my skin was smoother and my curves more defined. Standing there, I could feel my large butt sticking out behind me, and the weight of my freed breasts tugged down on my front. I would have been in awe of them on anyone else. They were firm melons with swollen pink nipples, sticking out to the sides and slightly downward. I faintly wondered if I'd be able to get them in my mouth, but drew back from the idea a little horrified.

"There," the server said. "Aren't you a cute little one? Now what would you like? A little sixty-nine? Some scissoring? Or are you looking for a hard pounding with dildo? Or ... are you into the kinky stuff?" She winked.

My brain stalled out not even wanting to think what "the kinky stuff" might be. I also felt trepidation with the way her other options were so unmanly.

I croaked, my throat dry and tight, "Boobs. Can I suck on your boobs?"

"Well, well, I suppose so." She sounded pleased and lowered her top, letting her soft orbs of flesh out. They were massive (although I blushed realizing that proportionally considering our size difference mine were bigger on my body). Her areolas were wide covering much of the lower area of her breasts. They were right in front of my face, I didn't even need to bend down. My lips went to the one on my left and I started there, taking as much of it as I could in my mouth. My hands took hold of them, barely able to get a grip on all the flesh. There was so much of it, and my hands were so small against them. I buried my head in her cleavage and ran my face and tongue against her soft, salty skin. 

I lost myself, sucking and licking, living out a long running fantasy of being engulfed in breasts larger than my head. She stroked my back and squeezed my ass cheeks in her huge hands, cooing and making appreciative noises at my ministrations. 

Eventually she said, "So, that's your thing, is it? I'll have to introduce you to Cora. She's lactating." When I looked up in shock. She added, "Well, looks like it's your turn now."

She pulled away and got down on her knees in front of me. When she lowered her head to my breasts, I protest "No, I'd prefer if—"

She placed a hand over my mouth and shushed me. "Time to make you feel good." Her mouth clamped onto my right nipple. She sucked on it as though trying to draw a thick drink through a straw. The sensation almost made my legs buckle. Then she took a mouthful of my boob and dragged her lips along it, her breath creating a powerful suction. Each time my breast dropped from her mouth, it made a popping sound. Over and over again she did this. Until it was drenched and glistening with her saliva and my areola puffed out in a small dome. She started on my other boob.

My loins were going crazy. Hot moisture was leaking out of me, and I'd never felt such a tremendous need to feel something inside of me. 

As if reading my thoughts, her hand found my slit and glided up and down it's length as though smoothing out the folds. Slowly she kept this up, while suckling me. A constant "Ahhhh-mmm" moan came from my mouth and a white-noise of pleasure filled my head.

She stopped and put her hands on my hips, guiding me down onto my back. By this point, I was putty and put up no resistance. 

The blonde server leaned over me and pressed one of her breasts against my groin and slid it over my wet slit. With an elbow she pushed my legs apart, and then gripping her breast in her hand, she used her nipple to stimulate me. I stared down watching the pink nub rub against my lower lips and push between them. Soon she was gliding the whole of her enormous boob over the area, the malleable flesh pushing into me, and teasing my clit, getting lost in the neat thatch of orange bush.

As she worked me over, my hands went to my own breasts, massaging them and adding to my pleasure. 

My breath began to hitch in my throat, making whiny "Huh-huh" sounds. 

"That's it," she said sweetly. "Cum for me, my little girl. Cum!"

My fingers dug into my breasts leaving red marks as I groaned, "Gnnnnn-Ahhhh!" I could feel myself right at the precipice, ready to explode. I pushed one of my own breast into my mouth and it muffled my shriek of ecstasy. I writhed against the cushions feeling the orgasm work through my body like an electrical current. The serving woman kept moving breast against me, and a second eruption hit on top of the first. By the third, I was terrified they would never stop. That the orgasms would keep rolling over me, melting my mind, until I was a brainless cumming blob. Yet, I was disappointed when they did stop. 

I lay there covered in a sheen of sweat, air wheezing through my rapidly expanding and contracting nostrils, until I released my boob from my mouth and could breath through that again. 

The woman rose and began straightening her clothes. I was going to say something, thank her maybe, but a system message came up between us.

*** Congratulations ***

Your special skill is now unlocked!

Receive the skill: Critical Climax!

 

What the actual fuck!

I did not like the sound of whatever the hell that was supposed to be. So, I looked up the description.

At Level 1, the Critical Climax skill makes your critical hits even more enjoyable. With every critical hit, you receive three times (x3) the allotted experience instead of two (x2). You will also receive an orgasm relieving one Arousal Potency point. The skill only works as long as you have one or more (1+) Arousal Potency points to expend. Additionally, all opponents witnessing your climax will have to make a minor saving-throw (5+) or become enamored with you and will choose other targets unless you provoke them. Higher intellect opponents may opt to stop battle altogether in order to romance you.

What?!? That was awful! I didn't want to be cumming in the middle of battles. And why would I want my enemies becoming "enamored" with me.

I thought of the minotaur we fought and shuddered.

"Well, young miss," the blonde server said before she left. "You may want to get dressed. Someone else will be down here soon to use the room. Although, I'm sure they would let a fine looking woman as yourself join them."

Still, struggling to catch my breath I got my gear back on and rushed to rejoin my friends.

 

 

 

34