Chapter 56 – I Am More Cautious
1.5k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Ding Dong!

  Makoto walked into the yard of Minato Namikaze's house and came to the gate and rang the doorbell.

  Ding-Ding Ding!

  The sound of footsteps could be heard before the door was opened.

  The door was opened by Minato Namikaze.

  "Makoto, you are here! Come in!"

  Minato Namikaze is dressed in casual home attire, with blue clothes and an apron. He was busy in the kitchen just now.

  Compared to sitting on the Hokage office chair with a serious look, he currently looks like an ordinary handsome family cook, it is difficult to associate him with the fearsome Yellow Flash of the Ninja World.

  "Excuse me." Makoto handed the small gift in his hand to Minato Namikaze and left his shoes at the entrance.

  Hearing the movement, Kushina Uzumaki who was in the living room also walked out with a big belly.

  Seeing Makoto, she smiled, "Is Makoto here?"

  Makoto replied: "Kushina-Senpai."

  Because their relationship had gotten closer, and after hearing that Makoto’s Mother, Reika Uchiha's cooking is good, they had invited him over as a guest to try their cooking.

  Since then, Minato has often invited Makoto to eat at their home.

  This time, because of Makoto's outstanding performance over the past year, the Uchiha Clan's reputation has improved among the Ninja, and the attitude of many higher-ups has been shaken by them.

  The long-standing conflict between the Uchiha Clan and the Village Leaders was unexpectedly reconciled by the Fourth Hokage.

  Because of this, Minato Namikaze and Makoto will naturally celebrate.

  Kushina Uzumaki took Makoto into the living room and sat down, while Minato returned to the kitchen.

  "This Minato, he is not allowed to enter the kitchen before the child is born. Why is he cooking?"

  Kushina Uzumaki spat, but there was a happy smile on her face, and she stroked her swollen belly with her hand.

  "Minato-Senpai is a good man!" Makoto smiled.

  "Certainly, don't look at the usual way Minato is, he may seem reliable, but he is actually a fool, and sometimes very long-winded, I tell you, yesterday he..."

  Kushina Uzumaki seemed to have become a chattering box, she kept complaining about Minato, but the smile in her eyes became thicker and thicker.

  Makoto could only helplessly let her spread dog food.

  Hiccup~

  "Also, Minato often tells me that you help him, otherwise he would be too busy and wouldn’t have much time to accompany me.

  Makoto, thank you for helping him! I hope you can always get along well in the future!" Kushina Uzumaki said at the end, returning the topic to Makoto.

  "Kushina-Senpai, it's nothing much, Minato-Senpai also takes care of me." Makoto smiled, but he could not help but complain.

  He did a lot of things for Minato Namikaze.

  As the team leader of the Anbu’s Sixth Squad, in addition to doing Missions, he sometimes even helped Minato Namikaze handle some unimportant documents, becoming his secretary.

  Of course, he could only do this because Minato trusts him.

  It can be seen from Kushina Uzumaki's attitude that she has completely regarded him as her own.

  When he came as a guest before, Kushina Uzumaki had not said this.

  "Kushina, which seasoning should I put? I haven’t cooked this type of soup before!"

  When the two were talking, Minato Namikaze walked into the living room with a spoon, scratching his head and smiling, indicating that he needed help.

  "Makoto, wait a moment." Kushina Uzumaki got up and walked out of the living room.

  Makoto nodded, and the couple spoke quietly as they walked.

  Minato leaned into Kushina Uzumaki's ear and said something.

  Makoto vaguely heard Minato tell Kushina Uzumaki not to talk about his embarrassing moments.

He still wanted to maintain some face for his predecessor, but he was already ruthlessly abandoned by Kushina as he complained about him tirelessly.
  "They are a suitable couple." Makoto shook his head and laughed, but soon his face sank.

  "It's better to take measures first."

  Makoto thought to himself and decided to add a few things to increase his chances.

  Just as he was thinking about what to do, Minato Namikaze walked into the living room and asked him to accompany him to buy soy sauce and other condiments.

  An hour later, a sumptuous dinner is ready.

  "The soup made by Kushina-Senpai is delicious. If I have a beautiful, generous, gentle and virtuous wife like you in the future, it would be great!"

  The delicious broth directly opened Makoto's taste buds, and he couldn't help but lick his index fingers.

  His compliments are naturally Makoto, besides it's always good to say compliments.

  "Beautiful, generous and virtuous is true but gentle..." Minato Namikaze muttered, remembering how Kushina looks like when she is angry.

  Kushina Uzumaki looked at Minato with a ‘nice’ smile on her face, "Minato...I’m gentle right?"

  Minato Namikaze suddenly felt 'murderous intent', so he hurriedly added: "Gentle, very gentle! Makoto is right!"

  "Right." Hearing a satisfactory answer, Kushina Uzumaki retracted the hand she placed on Minato’s waist.

  Seeing that the husband and wife were like young couples in love, spreading dog food without care, Makoto suddenly felt that the food was no longer fragrant.

  He also wants to spread dog food!

  MMP!

  In this regard, Makoto could only vent his envy, jealousy and hatred on the food, and ate three bowls.

  After the meal, Makoto did not treat himself as a guest and accompanied Minato to wash the dishes.

  "I'm sorry, Makoto, but you should not wash dishes with me."

  "Minato-Senpai, you are welcome, I always come here for dinner, naturally I should help out."

  The two chatted while washing the dishes.

  Makoto activated [Blood Hunt]. Kakashi, who had been standing guard outside the window, had already left, and his expression suddenly became serious.

  "Minato-Senpai."

  "Huh? What's the matter? Makoto." Minato looked at Makoto's sudden serious expression, somewhat puzzled.

  Makoto said solemnly: "Minato-Senpai, Kushina-Senpai should be due in two or three months, right? When is the due date?"

  As soon as he mentioned Kushina, Minato's expression changed instantly. When Uchiha asked Makoto about the due date, he hesitated and said:

  "The due date is October 10th, Makoto, this is top-secret information. I hope you don't spread it out."

  "I know, no one can know this, especially outsiders!" Makoto nodded.

  Minato Namikaze did not look too surprised, "Makoto, you guessed it."

  Makoto looked speechless, guess?

  Although Kushina Uzumaki’s identity as a Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails has not been disclosed, if you think about it, the previous Jinchuriki of the Nine-tails was a member of the Uzumaki Clan. As the only remaining member of the Uzumaki Clan in the Village, Kushina is the wife of the Fourth Hokage, how can she be an ordinary person?

  "Minato-Senpai, what I want to say is, is there any possibility of this information being leaked? Female Jinchuriki’s seal will be weakened during labour, and it is easy for the enemy to take advantage of it! So, keeping this a secret is not enough!

  Makoto's words changed.

  "You even know this?!" Minato's face was shocked that Makoto knew so much.

  "There are some records about Tailed-Beasts in my Clan, it is mentioned in them." Makoto explained its impossible for Minato to verify it anyway.

  Out of trust in Makoto, Minato did not ask more, but explained:

  "Makoto, are you worried that someone will take the opportunity to release the Nine-Tails while Kushina is giving birth?

  Don't worry, except for me and Third, Kushina, you and Kakashi, only the doctor who knows the due date.

  However, the doctor does not know that Kushina is a Jinchuriki, so it is unlikely for the secret to being leaked. "

  However, Makoto still looked solemn and said, "That means there is still a possibility for it to be leaked!

  The doctor may leak secrets, and so may Kakashi! "

  "What?" Minato's face was shocked.

  Makoto waved his hand, "I don’t mean that Kakashi is naturally trustworthy.

  But Minato-Senpai, don't you know that he has a bad habit?

  He goes to Konoha Cemetery every week to sweep the graves of Obito and Rin and chats with them when he visits the graves.

  The content of the chat will naturally mention you and Kushina-Senpai.

  If someone is next to him at this time, but can't be noticed by Kakashi, wouldn't it be leaked?"

  At the time, Minato wanted Kakashi to serve as Kushina Uzumaki's guard, Makoto naturally opposed it.

  But whether he had any convincing reasons or not, he could not convince Minato Namikaze.

  After all, Makoto could not follow Kakashi 24 hours a day to prevent him from talking nonsense in front of the grave.

  The probability of him being heard by Obito is very high.

  Since it cannot be prevented, solve the problem.

  "This possibility is very low, and I have already talked to the Third. Kushina will be in a safety barrier when giving birth. I will accompany her throughout the process. There will be no surprises."

  Minato Namikaze naturally has absolute confidence in his strength.

  "Makoto, do you know something? Why are you so worried?"

  Makoto's attitude makes Minato suspicious, of course, he does not doubt Makoto.

  Since he knew Makoto, he knew Makoto is a person who likes to be fully prepared for everything. He is a person who is good at strategising and doing everything, so he won his trust.

  He just thought Makoto might know some unspeakable thing and he is trying to inform him of it in an indirect manner.

  Makoto could never say that you and your wife will die that day, "Sorry, Minato-Senpai, I am a cautious person, so even if there are only one in ten thousand possibilities, I think we have to exclude it!

  Therefore, for it to be foolproof, we must make more preparations..."

 

 

34