Pixie~1: Eye for an Eye
178 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~1: Eye for an Eye

___Start___

“*Heavy Breathing*”

A girl ran endlessly in the deep- deep dark night carrying a boy on her back. Her arm was severely dislocated, blood dripped heavily down her head. Yet, a look of seriousness and Determination illuminated her Will, Fueling her ego to still move no matter the sacrifice.

The boy lay unconscious on her back, bandaged all over his body; he remained bloodied by the torture he had just gone through. His eyes were gouged out like fruits, Traces of tears crept down his hollow eye sockets. He was in pain.

Until finally Schalia had found a small river nearside a layer of thick tress, in which a small hollowed out trunk of tree was visible, lit with the faint moon light up above their heads.

“Ken, Stay put I’ll fix you up” Schalia panicking, didn’t know what she would do. She too was in pain, but the pain in the face of the child was far worse than her is. In confusion, Schalia removed the bindings she had covered his eyes with and was aghast by the look she was greeted with.

“Damn It! That bitching guy really did my poor little brother good” she cursed, as an image of a man stabbed in the eye appeared in back of her head.

“Don’t worry we’ll find a way to fix you. Even if it costs me my life” She promised, Holding the child’s arm by her chest and bowed near to his face, she whispered.

“I’ll always by your side” She Kissed his cheeks and went on to fully removing all the binding covering his face, all the while crying within the operation. Fearing that his wounds may start to whither and germinate, she ripped another piece of her own skirt and dampened a part of it by the river, to wash off the blood he lost in the process.

The leaves bustling in their ears, the clouds moving periodically and the sound of the animals echoed in the night. Hours, countless hours passed whilst she changed and cleansed the boy’s body.

Until the daylight had appeared in the distance, that Schalia was able to finish Ken’s wounds. She had used all of her past time experiences as a paramedic back in the village she once lived in.

Piles of leaves containing several herbs chopped up by a sharp stone lay in the ground. She had used these herbs to prevent Ken’s wounds from worsening than it already was.

Luckily for Schalia, all the herbs she had needed were available near the river side. Collecting them all one by one in the night without light, she persevered and by herself, prepared everything on her own.

Schalia had finally the time to take a break and rest since she had escaped. With this time, she had now attended herself from the wounds she had received. First, she checked her badly deformed arm. Good for her that the bones in her hand didn’t crack that much with the impact from the unknown shapeless shadow that he had lunched her with.

*Tch* she clicked her mouth. Slowly she massaged a part of her broken arm with her right hand and placed some of her broken bones back in place with a tap. With a tie around her arm and a cloth on her mouth, she managed to pull of the Painful experience.

She washed her whole body in the river, thoroughly washing off the pungent smell of the feces she slept in and blood stains that covered her hair. Next, she un-wrapped the bandages on her face and looked at the clear river water. She traced her face, slowly moving her fingers through-out her face, Tears dripped down from her hand. A large scar in her face surrounded with several deep wounds. Her green eyes dripped in tears, sobbing she curled herself near the bank.

She reminded herself of who she was. Her full name was Schalia Fritz, a girl who lived far west of the continent with her family peacefully when suddenly a stampede of monsters came out of nowhere and wreaked havoc. Ultimately trampling everyone and everything that lived in it, except of course the kids who were evacuated alongside with the other fledging adults.

Their parents were left to fight and fend the monsters on them on, but knowing their limits, they had tried so at best and killed several monsters, but failed to live for a another day.

Although in a twist of turns and fate, Lest, Schalia and the boy survived, sparing no life for their kindred. No one escaped the carnage, Schalia thought. She covered her ears; in her eyes was the image of their parents dying. Schalia remained unmoved, silent, a voice spoke behind her back.1 Author choose; 1st route- Genocide, 2nd route- Friendly, 3rd route- Suicide= {answer} Genocide

“it’s quite a spectacle finding you here, Schalia”

Recognizing the voice, Schalia immediately picked up a stone from the ground and threw it at the source. She then back flipped and landed frontwards to the source.

“It’s only been hours, and you treat me like this?” the man whom captured her spoke, holding the rock Schalia threw at him in his Forehead, asked Schalia. Instantly, Schalia’s mind was filled with warning bells, Alarming of danger. Her eyes swarmed, looking for it, but none other than a man standing near a hollow trunk.

“Oopsies, Forgot to mention. I’ll be taking him back with us. Have a great day peasant” He didn’t wore his intricately designed mask today; instead it was an eye patch, a black eye patch with laces of gold and silver. Schalia’s consciousness sprang Alarms here and there, her legs shaking in fear, of what’s to come.

“Stop” She said gasping, eyes in tears and body dosed in sweat.
“What was that darling? You mean take him? I’ll do so gladly” He nonchalantly, in all seriousness replied to Schalia.

“Don’t take my brother!!” crouching, she pivoted her legs and low kicked the man, but he dodged it and returned a fatal blow.

Spurts of Black goo struck, Schalia’s chest, her heart.
Blood splattered from her mouth, coughed in blood, stained in blood.

Her hands stretched towards the boy she cared for, All but the while, the man taking him away without a word.

Her eyes, slowly dying, the light vanishing, her body numbing, She was scared. She was traumatized. She was Angry. She wanted revenge. Her last breath it was, she extending her hands away, mimicking something as if she was holding something in a last, desperate attempt.

Her left arm was still broken,
‘something, Someone, Please help me’ she whispered in her heart. Gnawed on a string and pulled, her teeth cracking from the tension, but she prevailed and pulled more.

‘I don’t want my family disappearing on me again’ she cursed, she was angered, She was mad, She was pissed, she wanted strength, She wanted power. Power to avenge everyone, Everything she had loved, Everything that was killed.
But then, the voice of the man spoke again in a laughing tone. Holding out a black vial, said to her.

“oh I can’t leave you like this. Here, rest in peic-!!!”

__End__

Achaa, I want to kill this guy already. He’s really annoying Gil: do it then, when I look at this guy, all I see is gilgamesh..I don't know why

 

9