Pixie-2: Dead for Life
160 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~2: Dead for life

___Start___

A bird landed on Schalia’s head, tweeting like a parrot. It was black, so black in fact it was blacker than a shadow. It had awakened the unconscious Schalia up, her consciousness barely getting a grip on reality. Her mind fading in and out from the injuries she had received and extreme fatigue

A miracle, one might say to her situation. Her wounds were fatal to the point that if a normal human being were to experience the pain, they would instantly lose all sanity and die from the blood loss, that is how bad her situation was.

Her wounds were proof of that, that she had only a hairsbreadth left to live, like hanging on a loose thread, clinging to life. Even if she sells her soul to a devil, she thought, she is determined to live and save the boy.

“Painful” she talked.
“It hurts,”
“I don’t want any of this anymore”
“Do you give up?” A random voice to spoke to her in a soft tone.

“I want to rest already” She answered the voice back.
“Will you end your journey here?” It said to her in a depressed voice.
“I can’t” she pleaded.
“Are you sure?” Disappointed, it said to her.
“I want to, but also don’t want to” she replied.

“do you want to?” the voice asked again, this time the voice slowly changed into a more higher pitch.
“I need to” Her voice hoarse, coated in anger
“Then go” this time, the voice had changed into that of a little girl, it sounded like morning bells, high pitched but also eerie and mysterious.

Her body rose up from the ground like a doll rewired with strings. In her right hand was a four sided star mark imprinted in a dark tattoo. Her arm moved ragged like that of a doll, pointed on the man who miraculously survived her previous strike.

Part of the ground was gouged up from the last shot she had released with the black bow that had appeared in her right hand. The arrow alone ripped the ground apart, tress rooted and broken in half, the path gone from the destructive power she had shot with.

The man’s forehead sweated like waterfalls as he looked beside him. It had missed him, lucky he thought, but Schalia was still moving and preparing another attack right at the man. *Gulp* His instincts shouted like sirens, an unavoidable attack heading right at him.

“I didn’t know she had that kind of power!! I should’ve asked that old man!” the man cursed as he ran like a fool with the boy wrapped around his back, fleeing away from Schalia instantly. Part of his hand was injured by the aftershock alone, Blood dripped, Crimson red, his hands were stained.

“YoUr Not GETTING AWAY” Schalia’s voice was broken and coarse, blocked with the blood that came from her throat. Her mouth bubbled, her mouth foamed as if she was poisoned, it was likely the blood from the hole in her chest.

The Knot that she had placed on her left arm loosened and the broken arm was detached, Flailing in the air like a ragdoll. Invisible strings wrapped around her broken arm like a snake. It had squeezed her skin; blood spurted from the slice the string had caused.

With her right hand holding the bow, she pulled the string with her left arm, the string from the black bow.

Globs of blood fell down en masse as she pulled the string. Feathers fell down in flock, as if a massive bird had shred its feathers. A Figure appeared on her back, wings like bats and a mixture to that of a butterfly, a figure of a middle schooler, a girl. Silver hair flowed down on her nape, smooth as silk; she spoke.

“Good, Good. Just like that” She smoothly said into her ears. Her hands glided into place as if water had slid down on a slope, Into the bow that Schalia now held. Whispered again in her ears, she held the Bow that Schalia had been holding and said.

“Release that anger in you. Release that ___ In you” Voices of bells and Wings flapping disrupted her voice. But in Schalia’s mind, it was clear as day and understood what she had said. Madness took over Schalia’s frail body, Dead shot she looked at the man. Her eyes coated in a red Hue, Her sanity vanished.

Her mouth salivated like that of a dog hungry for prey. Her skin crumpled from the strain of the metal strings that had enveloped her arms and legs, slicing her skin apart as it contorted and controlled her body that had covered her tightly.

“grr” Schalia grunted.

“Shit! Who the hell is that now!? I need to get away!” the man said to himself, panicked, whilst carrying the boy. Her ran and ran, far away until his figure had vanished. But Schalia, like a bird who had found their meal, Locked eyes with the man even though he was behind tress and even gigantic boulders that towered in the carpet of tress.
Symbols appeared far below her eyes, In her waterline.1 Teacher Author: is a part of the human eye, or lid. Usually at the bottom part of your eyelid that covered your eye from the below to help you fake sleep efficiently. Gil: huh, i learned something new.

“Don’t think back any further, Just release the string. Let it loose, Cut the resent in your heart and give your body to me” She closely moved beside her face and said, her lips smiled, Grinned. Her tongue licked Schalia’s ears like a snake, long sharp tongue.

The girl moved the strings that had bound Schalia’s arms, slowly releasing the fingers that held the arrow that formed with the help of the bow’s mysterious powers. An arrow made out of light was created. In a vortex of light, the arrow’s structure deformed like ripples and reformed just like waves as the light pulsated.

The girl then moved her hands upwards Schalia’s head, Into her eyes as the girl covered her sight as the hinges on Schalia’s mouth loosened like a that of a zombie, Forcefully puppet-ed to move with a string.

___End___

Since it is only so little, this will either take 2~3 days per chapter update. 

 

 

10