Pixie~3: Last Breath
137 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~3:  Last Breath, and a memory to be remembered 

[start]

-Before Chapter 2-

Schalia’s body floated in the abysmal darkness within her own heart. Pain, agony and needless blood were shed. In her eyes was a thirst to live, to accomplish something she had dreamed of since when she was still a child.
Chains slowly crept up to her frozen body, binding each of her limbs.

Tears of blood flowed from her eyes, and down into her chin.

“Do you want power?” Someone spoke into Schalia’s mind. Static, the voice spoke again.
“Do you seek Power?”
“Yes” Schalia Replied.

“Offer me your body” The Voice offered a deal that Schalia could not retreat back from.
Schalia went silent for a little and nodded.
“Very good. Now, Wake up” the voice shouted. The chains that had bind her limbs all broke into dust at once and floated away in the darkness.

..

.

-After Chapter 3-

“I don’t want any of this, Please stop!” Inside of Schalia’s remaining conscious, in her body lay her trapped soul. A helpless girl trapped within her own body, Pitiful.
“I don’t want Ken to get caught up with this! Even if it did cost no more than my body to avenge, I didn’t want any of this!” She shouted, expecting no reply whatsoever.

“Oh but you did wanted this to happen didn’t you?” alas, someone did reply, the girl who had given her an offer, and the girl who controlled Schalia’s body like a puppet. In a dark, dark world within her own self, a black smudge appeared with ominous glowing red- Crimson eyes spoke to her.

“No-No-No!not like this!” she regretted, hiding her face in agony she replied.
“But you wished for it didn’t you? You get what you deserved, thus I shall do it as the price I asked. It's as easy as that ” The girl nonchalantly said, jokingly with a tinge of seriousness mixed in at some parts of her speech.

“Why” whispered.
“What did you say darling?” The girl asked, her shadow creeping up near Schalia’s skin like a membrane.
“Why did you appear? Why did you intrude?” Schalia asked silently to the shadow that had enveloped her body like a snake. A black smudge on the right side of her stricken face formed, and there a mouth appeared speaking to Schalia.

“I found you quite fun to play with” the girl said with a shrugging, smug voice. The black mass on Schalia’s body gained mass and recreated a touch sensation on the back of her chest, where the fatal wound the man that inflicted Schalia at was located.

“Look at your heart, Observe yourself. “ The girl explained, the black mass entered the wound and regenerated Schalia’s organs. Then, once again the hollow chest began to pulsate after the black mass had finished doing its business inside of Schalia’s chest.

Leaving behind a black four sided star-mark with a pentagram that encompasses the mark,a tattoo, it marked where her wounds were before. Feeling the malice flow inside of her again, she cried asking, her hand on her face, facing above the limitless abysmal ceiling, tears falling down on her cheeks.

“Is this what the world consisted off?” She said.
“Everywhere, Even in your very heart” a hand touched Schalia’s heart from inside of her chest.
“Ghh” She grunted, surprised and disgusted.

“Every single time, everywhere, there is always someone, somebody that ruins everything “The girl said in a smooth motherly tone.
“Fufufu” The girl laughed, giggling.

“The world is such a cruel world isn’t it?” Schalia whimpered telling what she felt to the girl.
“This world is cruel” She replied.
“Can’t I just have what I wanted?” Schalia pleaded.
“it’s Not just that easy darling” the girl replied in a sad tone to answer Schalia’s statement.

In fact, the world truly is an unfair place; Corruption, Lust and Spite all but one. The world has been unfair to Schalia ever since she was born, until to the point, that unfairness itself brought doom to their village. Fearing it, she tried to meditate herself, being self-sufficient and or, Independent to herself.

 

“You already have what you asked” the girl replied again to Schalia’s remarks.
“To what? Kill what I most wanted to save?” Despite her being in captivity within the goo that had covered her from the girl, she had tried to move by herself, to get away from the girl.

The girl then giggled, loosening the clasp she has over on Schalia’s body slowly so that Schalia wouldn’t notice.
“It has already been released, Schalia, You cannot cancel it now” An image appeared above Schalia’s head, a screen portraying the events that’s happening outside of her body in a slow- Slow world.

“The arrow has been shot” The girl said.
“Can it be undone? “ She pleaded.
“Nope.  There is no Redo Darling” The girl replied, shrugging her Schalia’s question off like a dust.

“Name the price” This time, Schalia had been the one who offered a Deal;for her soul, to save the boy;For her life to save another life. a sacrifice greater than what she accepted before.

The girl laughed,
“Hohoho!” Pleased, she giggled like a child who had been gifted a new toy. From below Schalia’s feet, a pair of Red eyes appeared gleamed with never-ending joy.  The girl was excited, as the emotions from the girl were transferred to Schalia, Schalia had known.

Schalia did not know why she had felt the surging emotions from the girl, but from what she had believed were because of the goo that had covered her body;the black mass that had regenerated her hollow chest.

*Katunk* her chest beat-ed like a Drum! Schalia’s eyes began to waver and hazed. Fearing this, she had said right after the girl said something.
“And what is that price you offer?” Excitement filled the girl’s voice.

“Soul”

“Your persistent you know that right?” The girl slumped, but was still excited to that point that she might explode any minute now.
“That is what I am, for what I grew up with. To live in as” Schalia replied. 

The girl Sighed in Disappointment, and silenced for a moment before saying something. Red eyes and red mouth within the black goo all gathered together in front of Schalia, which formed a humanoid body, the girl’s true body.

Her hands outstretched to reach Schalia’s arm, offering a handshake.
“Can it be done?” lastly, Schalia Replied.
“ Of course M’lady” The girl Answered.

“Deal” Schalia remarked as every last bit of energy in her body vanished.
“Thank you, for finally accepting” The girl waved; Schalia, Entrusting her body to the girl to manage, closed her eyes for the final time,

“I’ll see you soon ken”


will it end? 
Will it continue?  
Is it coincidental? 

7