Pixie~4: Lin
93 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~4: Lin

[start]

“Hey wake up Lin! Time to ready the breakfast for the customers” an old lady entered, knocking loudly on the door. She was fat, but looked friendly nonetheless. She looked like a good auntie, peaceful and calm aura.

“Yes. Let me just rest for a bit more~” Replied the girl sleeping under the layers of- Layers of sheets. Her body lay undressed, naked under the blankets.
“Come on, Dress up your ass! “ The lady said, entering the room with a broom on in hand, tapping it lightly within her palms to intimidate the girl.

“Yes! I’ll go get dressed now!” the girl replied hastily as she jumped out of the comfort that the blankets gave, without any cover for her to hide in.
“This girl! At least wear something!” The lady; her eyes glowing under the shade of the dark room swung the broom unto to the girl effortlessly.

“Eiiiiyyyyeeee!!!!” the girl screamed. A commotion was unfolding on her room as the people below were having their meals suddenly interrupted with Screams from the girl and the heavy steps from the old lady.

“Ah, there she goes! Very lively this morning huh?” a man in his 30’s said to the guy behind of the counter, preparing food. He was drinking from a glass bottle of whisky The guy had offered him with.
“Ah well, Lin is a daughter of mine and every morning they get rowdy trying to wake her up” The guy replied whilst he wiped an empty cup of glass.

“Heh. Let’s make a deal young man; Give, Her, To, Me” The man said slowly, whispering to the guy behind of the counter.
“No- no- No. I can’t do that to my daughter. She’ll get mad” the guy laughed, while he slowly brought down the piece of the glass he had held on his hands.

*Krish!!* Pieces of glass scattered everywhere near the counter, in the guy’s head. His head bled continuously from the injury the man had inflicted on him. The glass bottle the man had been drinking on was smashed on the guy’s head, scattering pieces of glass everywhere.

The cafeteria silenced.

As the sound of blood dripping from the guy’s head was heard far and wide in the silent room.

“Oh hey Dad! I’m Here-“ The girl coming from upstairs stopped moving and was horrified to the scene that had unfolded upon her. Lin, Was aghast. Recollecting herself, she moved quickly to collect towels from behind of the counter and mediated her father’s wound.

“Are you alright dad?” Lin asked. Her red lustrous Silky hair flowed down from her shoulders, her nape wide to be seen and plump melons hanging from her front chest.
“Yes Lin, I’m fine. Your dad just had some talk okay? Nothing to be feared about” As Lin’s father told so, the man who had smacked the guy’s head was grinning, Lin went ahead and slapped the man’s face.

*Slap* the sound of her horrendous loud face slap was heard across the room. The people who ate all dropped their spoons and stopped eating, to watch the two.

“Oi. Girly, that hurts ya’know?” The man replied in a harsh, deep tone enough to scare anyway. Lin’s spine was chilled and her face full of sweat, soaking her clothes dripping wet. Her front cover had attached itself to her skin, showing the full scope of the size nature had offered her. 1 AT: trying not to be lewd here. Gil: oh but you are >_> [/author]

“And that was what my dad had experienced” She bravely said to the man. But the man never batted an eye, looked below her face; Licked his lips then smugged nonchalantly as he examined the bountiful mound that had showed itself from Lin’s sweat.

“Heh, look at we have here” the man said as he forcefully grabbed Lin’s slender arms.
“Hey! Let go! Let go of your dirty hands off me!” Lin startled, trying to get away from the man’s grasp. Trying her best, she wasn’t successful whatsoever from getting away from the his grasp.

But then was saved by old lady with her broom in hand. Swinging the stick broom on the man’s heads as hard as she could, trying to fend him off and make him exit the building.

“Oi, I was examining this girl. Mind you if you stay put for a little!” His hand swiftly moved towards the old lady’s stick and was captured by the man’s strong grasp. But then, Lin was able to flee the man’s  grasp and was able to retreat to her father, crying in tears. 

“Get out, now! “ The old lady ushered the man. Fearing that the man may come back again, the old lady had called for help from inside of the store with a loud shout.

“Hey You! IF you’re an Adventurer, Step up and help me detain this man” the lady shouted, pleaded for assistance.
“Heh. Like if any of you wimps would go after me” the man laughed, as he left the cafeteria.

“I’ll come back later, with company”

 

“Are you alright Lin?” the old lady asked Lin who stopped crying and was currently attending her Wounded father.
“Fortunately, yes. I’m ok mom” Lin replied to her mother with a wide smile. Her mother sighed in comfort as she hugged Lin, Burying Lin in her melon sized plumps.

“There, there. That man won’t come after you” Her mother assured as she brushed Lin’s silky Red Hair with her fingers.
“Yes. Your papa is here! I’ll protect you no matter what” Also answered her father who was laughing in his chair.

“What you guys mean?” Lin was confused, she was wide eyed and wasn’t able to follow the conversation anymore.
“Hahaha, No Darling. Don’t worry, we’re here to take care of you” Mother said to her like, as if she was out of her mind.

“Don’t worry Lin, We’ll protect you no matter what” Both her parents said whilst they smiled like saints, but behind their smiles was something hollow. Lin felt that something was very wrong with her parents.

So she had checked their bodies while they comforted Lin, Who had begun to examine their bodies, unaware of Lin’s presence.
“Lin, We’ll save you no matter what” soon after, the people behind the counter had also started to say the same thing that her parents were telling to her.

Then, her mother was the first to move out of the many; Holding Lin’s arms as tight as she could. Lin however, was quick to notice and had evaded her mother’s tight grasp in a nick of time.

“What happened… to everyone…” Lin whispered to herself as she slowly moved herself out of the building, and outside from everyone’s mindless grasp. Fearing this, and assuming it was all just a joke made by her Parents, she dashed off into the outskirts of the Town walls, and outside into the Carpet of tress, deep in the forest.


Will it end? Gil: probably not
Will it continue? Gil: as long as you're not lazy
Was it just coincidental? Gil: maybe

Follow me in Twitter where I post my half assed Art-works of Lin and Schalia:
https://www.Twitter.com/AniOtaku9

4