Pixie~5:  Wake up Sleepy head
86 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~5:  Wake up Sleepy head

[Start] –The previous chapter looked bland, so I’m adding details for this one-

“Mom, Dad. What are you two talking about? “Lin scaredy asked her parents who just kept speaking the same thing over and over again.
“Hey! Tell me!” she grabbed both their shirts and wagged them as hard as she could, trying to bring them back to their proper minds, But alas it wasn’t successful.

“Don’t worry Lin, Mama will protect you” Her mother whispered behind her ears, grabbing Lin’s right arms tightly. Her mother’s lifeless eyes cried, but still looked the same as she did to when she had brushed the man away.
“Mom! Let me go!” Lin shouted to her Mother, Trying her best to pull her arm away from her mother’s tight pull.

“Don’t worry Lin, Papa will care for you” Then her father spoke, this time hugging Lin from behind with both arms. Although, right after her father was about to hug her full, Lin had escaped her mother’s grasp and free herself.

“No! What are you guys thinking!?” She slapped her father’s face, leaving a red mark on her father’s cheek. But then, her father wasn’t inconvenienced at all, and still managed to look calm even though his cheeks were starting to slowly swollen up.

“Oh Lin, We, Everyone will take care of you” The people who was still seated. Lin was then horrified, and sprinted away from the inside of the store and outside. Upon so, Lin was also greeted by the people who sad same sentences to her mindlessly.

Running away, wherever she ran past by all greeted her, the same sentences she had heard inside of the store. Women, Children, Adults, and even Elderly, Even the people whom she had never met before also said the same thing as everyone did.

By this time, Lin was completely scared and ran- Ran away to the outside walls that had protected them from the outside world.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*//*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

“Maybe they are just joking right?” Lin laughed, questioning herself whether the event she had just seen was true or not.  Walking to a worn out old path she had taken once she was still a small child, she trekked the uneven ground for all day she had.

Stopping near a flowing river stream, she saw patches of mud colored water flow down with the water. She looked near, stumps of trees afloat and there was a girl buried within the heavy pieces of wood, all bloodied up from her head. she was seen floating, stuck between the stumps.

Lin gasped, hurriedly removing her clothes and leaving behind her garments, then dove straight into the water to save the unconscious girl. Trying her best to stow away the large stumps she had a hard time removing them all on her own.

Looking for a way, she had used a piece of vine that was washed up in the bank. Quickly grabbing it and wrapping it to the stump, then using it as a pulley against a tree from above the bank, she pulled the stump away from there.

“*Heavy breathing* How did this girl get in here?” she asked herself, whilst trying to pull the girl away from the water and into the ground. Lin was exhausted, rested up near the roots of the towering trees and relaxed, with the girl on her laps.
“Why are you not wearing your top shirt? Have some shame little girl” She said, as she used her red jacket to cover the naked girl’s front chest.

“You have one nice necklace wearing right there” She giggled, brushing the piece of metal that hung on her neck, A pendant.

“Wake up soon” Lin said as she brushed the girl’s wet hair. Her Peach colored hair, and a cute face full of scratches, covered in a layer of bindings.
“What happened to your face?” Her head titled, trying to pry open the bindings on her face but was shocked as she did so.

“There aren’t even any wounds on your face, why hide such a beautiful face?”  She chagrined, looking close to her face; sparkling, shiny and a smooth beautiful skin, Healthy even. She was quite the charm, if it weren’t from the black residue on her face that covered eye lines, above her cheeks.

“What’s this thing? A tattoo? I can’t seem to remove it” she asked herself, but soon gave upon trying to do so.
“You looked lonely, what happened to you?” she said as she pinched the sleeping girl’s fluffy cheeks.
“Fufu, even though you are asleep, you leave all this fun things to a person you never met with, hahaha, if you could hear me that is” Lin laughed hysterically, whilst she played the girl’s face.

Lin, talking to her own for a whole day; Stopped talking to the unconscious gil and closed her eyes, and was awaken as the sun had finally began to set and the sky turned orange. Birds began to fly to their nest and the ground was filled with the shadows of the birds.

“I don’t know if they could accept you, they are currently joking with me right now, so later maybe. I’ll come back and bring you back with me” Lin said as she placed the girl near a bush and covered her in thick leaves to hide her for the night.

 “Stay put okay?” Lin left, leaving the sleeping girl alone.

 

“What Happened” Lin was brought into chaos as soon as she saw their cafeteria burning up in flames. The townsmen, all same had the same expression from when she had left;all speaking the same, exact words.

Lin slumped into the ground, aghast. Shocked, tears came down from her eyes. No one had moved from their positions, No one came to put the fire out, No one Exited the building.

She had seen, she had seen. Her parents burned alive, wearing the same expressions in their melted faces. Lin was disgusted, puked on spot as her face turned white from the horror she had just seen.

“Oh good,that bitch is finally here, we knew you’d come back sooner or later” The man from earlier this morning spoke to Lin, who were puking quantities from her slender body.

The man then grabbed the weak girl’s slender arms and held her face, directing her line of sight from inside of the store. Lin’s face quickly became devoid of emotions as she was forced to watch their store burn, to watch the poor humans who were being burned alive alongside her puppet-ed parents.

“It’s your fault, Lin”


Will it end? Gil: yes
Will it continue? Gil: maybe(?)
Was it just a coincidence? Gil: hopefully yes

Follow me on Twitter to see my abominations for the art styles I create for this series. https://www.Twitter.com/AniOtaku9

6