Pixie~6: Retaliation
74 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~6: Retaliation (Gil)

___Start___

“It’s your fault Lin” said by the man as he held Lin’s chin, squeezing at her neck in the process too.
“Instead of finding a way to fix them, you opted to leave them” the man said in a saddened voice.

“Captain! We have looted every house in this whole City!” a man intruded, followed by a line of carriages that had hauled in large boxes of Food, Materials and Minerals, such as Jewelry.
“Good, Good. Load them up in the meeting point. And get me a slave collar too, Master would be very pleased” The man ordered, as he directed his line of sight at the mind broken girl standing in front of the burning cafeteria. After that, His men had brought him back a thick heavy metal plated briefcase which was then opened by one of his lackeys.

The man grabbed the collar from the casing and brought it closer to Lin, trying to level her height with his so he could apply the slave collar on her neck, Whilst he did so, Lin’s eyes was hollow, dead. Her body did not respond to any of the man’s actions whatsoever, only a string less body.

“There, If you had done this earlier so you could’ve spared your parents” he directed the cause to her.
“But here you are. You’ll be one fine toy for me. Don't worry, Serve me well and I shall take care of you” He whispered to her ears, in a low calming tone.

Lin’s body twitched, giving out an unexpected impulse as her arm smacked the man’s face as hard as she could. Her feet landed on the ground as the man had released her from his grip just when he was about to attach the slave collar.

“Oi! Get that bitch!” The man shouted, alarming several of his lackeys of the situation and so they went running to capture the fleeing Lin. Lin was still speechless, she didn’t want to talk, she couldn't make any expressions, all that remained was her will to live.

She ran edge of the city, outside of the city walls and into the dark forest. Alone on bare foot, she dashed as she carried her long red skirt up in the ground.

“I will get you Lin!” the man shouted, a saber in his hands, as he rode a horse towards the fleeing Lin. Lin ran emotionlessly across the roots of the trees, while the man had a hard time navigating the dark foliage path on top of a horse.

Around in sharp corner, Lin had come into a halt and stayed stationary, giving the man a slight time frame to dash out on foot towards Lin. But just as he was about to catch Lin, he was somehow stopped on him track and was made to kiss the ground. He plummeted face first into the ground by a hand that had grabbed his right leg.

“What the!?” Shocked, he swung his saber from below his leg expecting to hit something and release him, but there wasn’t anything, nor anyone that had done so.
“Show yourself!” The man Shouted, under the moonlight of the night as Lin’s shadow was highlighted from behind him.

Her figure perfectly mimicked on the ground, the man tilted his head backwards only to see no one.
“*Tch* playing tricks with me aH!?” he said, bringing out a metal cross from under his shirt and pointing it at the darkness as he was able to release himself from the thing that had captured his legs.

“Shouldn’t you have learned already!?”  He shouted “I Already WARNED YOU” nervously he said.

Chop it up. I forgot the rest of the plot so I’ll stop this chapter until here and continue another one.

6