Pixie~EX 1: Bled thy eyes
73 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~EX 1: Bled thy eyes

___Start___

The sounds of agony were heard as a man was screaming while covering his eyes. And then from the deep, dark shadows came a man who appeared to be covering his ears from all the screaming. Red eyes gleamed bright under the trees like a deadly wolf ready to plow down his enemies in secrecy.

The screaming man held his face down to the ground whilst he tightly grabbed his wounds, trying stop the bleeding in it. The knife was deeply embedded. The face he was making seemed to be fearful of death.  His other eye wiggled across his line of sight like a madman.

“Zenith, my boy. How are you?” asked the masked man under the moonlit shadows that appeared beneath the carpet of dark trees. His stature came to place as he exited the shadows and into the light from the moon’s reflection.

The Tall, thin  old man spoke to the screaming man like how a grandfather would speak with his grandson. A face of satisfaction from old man’s face was seen even under the mask he had worn.

 

“Guaahhh. Old man! Come help me, I’m dying!” the man, presumably named Zenith pleaded for help from the old man. Even though his face was under a mask, a demonic smile crept up from the gaps of the mask he wore. He offered a hand to the man, who desperately held his stabbed bleeding eye.

The knife was so deeply imbedded in his skull that it was just a miracle that he still lived from such a deadly strike. Blood spilled from his eye socket and dripped from his chin like tears of a crying child asking for attention.

Lifting his head up, the old man was aghast at the sight of Zenith. With blood all over his wounded eye and into his clothing, it sparked joy in the old man’s emotions.

Brushing his wrinkled hand against Zenith’s face, he spoke to him. Like he just remembered something he had been pursuing for so long.

“I told you didn’t i? I still haven’t settled my revenge” The old man rubbed his beard pondering of the past and the things he had went through. The façade he had gone through was all that remained to his old aging mind, the revenge he held to that one person who had made him look like he currently is.

“Just help me!” Zenith grabbed the hem of the old man's clothes. The old man sighed and held Zenith’s bleeding eye, pulling out the blade forcefully from its spot and healing the man’s eye with healing magic right after he pulled it out.

The eye ball was attached to the knife, Zenith’s scream was heard aloud. His disgust, Fear and pained mind looked at the knife as if it was his worst nightmare, to his eye that was still attached to the blade itself.

Sighing once again, the old man casted a spell that could make Zenith calm down and relax. Raising his hands, a green hexagram formed above his hands and with only a snap of his finger, Zenith’s shouting stopped.

“Thank- Thanks old ma-“Zenith tried to thank the old man but his words were cut off as the old man kicked his stomach flinging him away. He got launched into a tree that was near him as he spat out blood from the impact.

“We’re still not done. Get that boy “The old man ordered, sending shivers down Zenith’s spine, as he got up corrected his pose and saluted to the old man’s orders.
“I will surely get your wishes this time old man”

“Don’t leave mercy” the old man reminded.

… …

.

..

Then hours later after he was healed, he was Inside of a dark, muddy room. Where there was a weak girl covered in wounds with a man and his bloodied sheath. His stabbed eye covered in an eye patch with a static Killer look in his eyes as he looked down upon the girl.

Left, Right, he swung his sheath a couple of times into the girl as she growled in pain, covering herself with her beaten up arms.
“Stop… Please… Just end...Me...” The girl asked, but Zenith continued beating her up mercilessly.

“That girl has seriously done it now” He reminded himself of from the night before, Schalia who had escaped with her brother while injuring Zenith in the process.

His eye was injured by the girl as she left and into the inside forest. Grasping his eye patch, His killer eyes stared deeply into the girl and emitted a deathly aura around his surroundings.

“Dang that old fucker, HE could’ve healed my eye back to full health, but he did it poorly. Did you hear that Isabel!?” Zenith shouted, hitting the poor little girl with the sheath of his sword.

Stressing out his anger at the girl, He swung and he kept beating the girl. All but while trying to relieve his stress, he had invited an innocent little girl into his helpless thirst for vengeance.

Silver hair, burnt up and a once cute face was deformed by the beating. She was all bandaged up, Her arms decaying and fecal matter scattered throughout her body, coating her in a excoriating bad smell that attract flies around her like a dead corpse.

“Yes… Master…” The little girl weakly replied. Her voice had grown hoarse over the past months, or even years she had been through Zenith’s custody. Her sense of time was all mangled up. Her life as a normal girl living with her parents in they're village had been long gone, destroyed by this man’s actions.

And now, All this weak little girl was asking for was eternal peace, she wished for death. Her eyes plastered on Zenith’s unsheathed sword across the corner, dead shot she looked at Zenith dead in the eye begging for the sword to go through her neck.

“This weird brat! I should’ve sold you to that fat guy when I had the chance” Zenith kicked her face and detained her with ropes across her fragile body; Dragging her roped body alongside him as he marched outside of the room.

“I’ll get you Schalia, Just you wait” marching on, Zenith brought the little girl alongside across the room.

___End (Continuation Part 2 Next)___


Will it end? Gil: probably
Will it continue? Gil: If you're not lazy but yes
Was it just coincidental? Gil: Could've been

Follow me in Twitter where I post my half assed Art-works of Lin and Schalia: [modern_footnote] Do people do even care about this? [/modern_footnote]
https://www.Twitter.com/AniOtaku9

 

 

5