Pixie~EX 2: Summon Thee
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~EX 2: Summon Thee

___Start___

“Get up you filthy girl. Get into that chair “Zenith ordered the girl bound in ropes with a bratty smile plastered on his face. His arms folded up against one another, he tugged the rope where the girl was attached to making her follow his orders.

“Lord Zenith. We have prepared for the ritual to be done, with your orders sir we may now start” A robed man who had his face covered in a silver cloth intruded, with a thick leather book in his hands.

They were inside of a dark cathedral with lots of scattered candles that laminated the gray space under they're soft, fiery glow. There were a lot of magical patterns that were also lighting up the whole cathedral in a purple glow.

The moon shined directly above the hole in the ceiling with similar sized pentagram etched on the floor. Several men wearing robes were taking positions alongside each other covering the whole circumference of the pattern.

A single chair was in the middle of it all where the girl brought by Zenith was brought to sit on. Strapped into place, Zenith gave the go as the men began to exercise the ritual, summoning a special entity.

The men wearing robes got on with their mumblings as Zenith exited the space to find the old man sitting in one of the benches the cathedral offered. His hands supporting his chin, he sat crossed legged while he watched as the girl began to struggle in pain as the ritual continued.

“What are you doing here old man?” Zenith asked resting against the chairs behind the old man.
“I’m observing the birth of a devil” The old man chagrined, laughed as he continued watching the ritual with great interest.

‘This old man is dangerous.’ Zenith thought, as he started walking away from the sitting man.
“Going away already? Come here, the ritual is not yet done” The old man mentioned, gesturing Zenith to come sit beside him.

Feeling coerced, Zenith gave in and sat, albeit a few chairs away from him.

“That’s good that’s good” The old man said with a satisfied face,
“Do you hear that scream?” The old man folded his ears to point the source of the sound.

“Helpp!!!! It Hurts!!!” the girl shouted above her lungs as she tried to set herself free.
“Just kill me already!!!!! “ She cried as she struggled to remove the straps.
“I didn’t want this!??” She pleaded in pain as blood came out from every hole she had in her body like a leak.

“You cannot escape that chair little missy, nor do we want to kill you” the man wearing a robe who had spoke to Zenith told the screaming girl, assuring her and and explaining everything they had in plan.

“This is for the future”

But as if the girl would likely know, they thought. She had already began to morph into a formless thing as if she was pliable clay, but still the man continued to explain until her last breath.

The girl on the chair screamed as parts of her body disintegrated into particles and separated from her. It pulsated as if it was alive and went through around the girl’s throat, stopping the screams the old man was so enjoying.

“Aw. It was getting fun. I guess it’s almost done. “The old man said as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the finished product. The black goo turned into a pendant the girl was wearing.

Her body was gone from spot;it had been converted into the formless thing that had been assimilated into the pendant.

“The process has been finished your excellency” the man wearing the robe informed as he brought the pendant on a cushioned tray he held in his hands, tears slipping through the silver clothing that covered his eyes.
“Splendid. I may have used his methods, but if this is what it takes then I’m ready to take on the toll. Zenith, Go use this to the girl”

“Huh??” Zenith questioned. After all he just used one of his prized possessions of make the pendant as it is now and to waste it instantly on a girl he hated so much was pointless.

“Once you recover the boy, throw this to the girl” The old man explained once more but in a simple understandable sentence.
“Ahh!??? Tell me old man, just what are you thinking?” Zenith angered, questioned the old man as he shouted with a pissed looked on his face.

And so again, The old man kicked Zenith to the stomach and forced him to wear the pendant on his neck as the old man grabbed his collar back up.
“Follow my words, do not question my orders” The old man looked Zenith’s face close up to his eye.


Will it end? Gil: most likely
Will it continue? Gil: probably(?)
Was it just coincidental? Gil: no it wasn't O_O

Follow me in Twitter where I post my half assed Art-works of Lin and Schalia: [modern_footnote] Do people do even care about this? [/modern_footnote]
https://www.Twitter.com/AniOtaku9

 

 

2