Pixie~7: Who are you?
48 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~7: who are you?

1Creativity is down. I’ll have to make do with 1st person. Oh and this didn’t have Gender Bender tag last time, so guess what.

Start

“Wake up, little one” I rubbed my eyes, trying to get a glimpse of the person who spoke. I was in a really wide, long bed alongside this person.

I felt refreshed as if I had just taken a really, really long nap. Soft and fluffy blankets covered me from the cold. Nice, strong walls, colored in a soft white color: Good for the eyes, I thought as I brushed the blanket off my body.

With a yawn, I stretched my arms wide in the air freely, without a care in the world whatsoever.

“That’s good. You’ve woken up “Peach-colored hair like mine, a man in his 17-20s assured himself as he praised my awakening.
“Um! It was a nice sleep” I answered gallantly with a cheer mixed in my voice.
“I see that’s good to know" He was pretty handsome for his age. He was tall, slim body and had a well-made, handsome face with Green eyes like mine under a thin pair of glasses.

He wore a simple white polo and pants, mainly in white and brown.

“Who are you mister?” So I asked, tilting my head sideways as I pondered. He smiled at me while he rubbed my head; big, warm hands covered my head like a fit.

“You don’t remember?” He said as he caressed my chin like a cat. I can’t help but moan as he rubbed my chin with care. 2 Gil: why is this making me uncomfortable?
AT: luvvvvvvvv
.  
“fufufufu, you’re like a cat. I hope it stays like this forever “a sigh of disappointment and realization was mixed in his words. Feeling helpless, I groaned back, too, as a way to share my thoughts.

“I guess I need to remind you of the recent events “he whirled his left finger up as he relaxed his body against the wall beside me.
“What recent events?” I asked as I crawled beside his arms, snuggling in to find a comfy place.

“So, you see: your name is Schalia,” He said slowly to let me hear it clearly, then talked so on.

My name was Schalia, I lived with my parents until the age of 14 and was separated midway through that year until now, where I am at the age of 16. I was with my little Brother named Ken, as all of it happened. A small child who got involved in all of this, he said.

“And so that’s all “He closed with a gentle smile. Feeling lured in, I smiled back at him without a clue or so. Then I nudged his collars and moved closer to ask.

“Why does it feel empty?”  Out of nowhere, I said. I looked deeply into him with a straight eye as I tightened my grip on his collar. My hands quickly moved to find ways to contain him.
“I see, so you haven’t totally forgotten your memories, huh? “He chagrined as he swept off my hand on his collar and rose from the bed.

“I might’ve just taken use of you without much effort, but yet, here you are. All fine and tidy after all that beating from before” He shrugged at me, his face plastered in a soft smile. 

“That won’t be so simple” I answered back at him; At this moment, I had tried to break the piece of furniture that held the bed frame and used it as a makeshift wooden baton in case he might attack.

“No need to be alarmed. I will not cause harm to myself” He raised his hands and kneeled. Taking this opportunity, I moved in closer with the stick in between my arms.

“What do you mean?” Just as I could get close, I saw no resistance from him whatsoever. Suspicious of him, I asked for his reply. What did he mean by harmless to himself?

“Do you really want to know? Oh little me?” Right after he had said that an influx of memories flooded through my brain and prevented me from controlling my own body. Collapsing through the ground, I stayed powerless once again.

“Guuuahhh!!??” Pained, I groaned as I held my head with both my arms, trying to reduce the pain, even if doing this wasn't logical or would help in any way.
“So then I take that as a yes? “He said flipping my body upwards and placing me on the bed.

“You!? What did you do!” Trying to think for myself, I asked him about my current condition. It felt as if my brain was splitting apart as a part of me began to form, mixing with ‘me’ entirely.

Memories of this guy flooded through my head like a flood. As my consciousness mixed with the influx of memories of this guy, I don’t think I can keep myself anymore.

“So you really want to know, huh? Here, take me instead to unfold that question of yours. Schalia”3 was supposed to add a massive clue, but uhh, Maybe not. it was too much Gil: I still don't get it

2