Pixie~8: Floating Bliss
43 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~8: Floating bliss

Start

My mind became jumbled as the memories from that man flooded through my head. A glimpse of his life passed through my eyes as if I was the man himself.  From Childhood to adulthood, he grew up rapidly within my eyes as if I was a part of his life.

Day and night, my vision as him melded with mine as my consciousness slowly fused to his. Questioning my sanity, who am I? I asked myself to remind me. Schalia, I answered to myself.

Schalia who again? It’s me. Realizing that I may have forgotten things, it struck me hard thinking that I may forget my little brother who was in pain.

Let’s recall. After escaping the carriage brought Ken to safety and partially rested, the man appeared once again to steal Ken. That’s for sure.  But then in out of nowhere black goo had impaled my chest clean, wide, and open for my blood to gush out.

But still, even though I have lost my beating heart I held on to dear life as I struggled to keep my consciousness in that time frame. Reaching for the unreachable, an object formed inside my palms and I fired as I gnawed on the string that had appeared alongside it.

 A bow, without an arrow to shoot I pulled the string as hard as I could. In an unexpected scenario, an arrow was shot from the bow and missed the man slightly, injuring his left side as he ran away with ken in tow.

But then, my vision blacked out just from that shot and I fell unconscious, or dead if you assume. Opened my eyes once again, but in a black, Black world running wild with the said black goo.

A voice spoke and offered me a deal.

Without hesitation, I partially accepted in hopes of at least getting back ken at the expense of my body. But that backfired.  After the deal was made, I was made to wake up again as strings coiled around my limbs like snakes.

Wrapped, tightened, and ripped my skin apart as blood spurted from the wounds it had inflicted. Without control over my own body, The voice shot the bow on her own without my consent as she covered my eyes.

Wishing to stop the attack, All that was but futile resistance. The shot was fired, stronger than my previous shot. Time slowed down, my ‘Heart’ paced fast as my mind racked for solutions.

With my stringed body, I couldn’t do anything but look. See how my brother gets afflicted by the attack as it slowly reaches the man in the distance as he hastily runs away.

And so, I blacked out again. Seemingly back in the dark world, this time all that was left was a crying soul. I was weak, I longed for Strength. Even if it cost no less than my mere pebble soul to save a dying fire amidst a hail storm.

I may have been tricked, But I accepted it anyway and Sold my very soul to that mysterious Voice. It was as if I was floating for a minute and then I vanished. At this point, I may have very well been totally ‘dead’.

Achieving eternal peace, I accepted my fate and gave my body to this floating feeling.

I Woke once again in a bed with a man that fairly looks like me if I was a guy. He was tall and handsome, simple in aesthetics like I wanted and humble like I am if it weren’t for the accident that had cost me my whole family and all the lives of the village where we resided in.

I was in a room with bright pale orange hue-painted walls. The mere color alone gives me the feeling as if I was at home, like if it was made to make me feel at home no matter what I do.

Under the thick sheets of a blanket, I hid trying to grab another round of snooze and forget the painful life I’ve walked through. I did sell my soul, So why do I still have my consciousness? IS this place some kind of atonement for my sins?

Shouldn’t I already be nonexistent? I asked myself in deep thought, but was made to rise by the man who was with me in this room I woke up in. It seems he was sitting beside me.

I greeted the man as if I didn't know him and I acted childishly around him. In all coincidence, I noticed some things he said that didn’t align with my memory.

Questions were fired back and forth after the other, but I acted as if I didn’t know to probe him more and know the truth. A little storytime, He explained how peacefully I lived with my parents, enjoyed a happy life, and got my dream job as a medic to help others in sickness.

Being a medic involves alchemy, an art that uses magic and chemistry to tamper with the object’s matter and density. It is an art solely for the medical field, although a book I’ve read a long time ago mentions that Alchemy wasn’t just your simple medicine creation tool, it was a skill that tampers life at will.

In-animated objects could be molded into shape like mannequins, made to move with strings, and made to follow orders from their creator if I recall.

(Have you had a great time in your memory?) The voice of the man spoke inside my confused head. Immediately I turned back and jumped away scared and confused.

(I get why you’re confused right now. But this place is simply your imagination, our imagination. Having successfully transferred my memories to you, I could tamper this imaginary world and mold it to my taste. Of course, with all due respect as the owner of this world, you’re the almighty) He explained.

What? "Why have you been talking this whole time, every time. What’s with “Us” and “Our”? I questioned.

(It wasn’t just coincidence that saved you from total annihilation; it’s because of the structure of your soul. You’re my descendant, an incarnation of me who existed in the past, a Long long time ago. )

To be continued- Part 2



Will it end? Gil: maybe?
Will it continue? Gil: I'll force you to 
Was it just coincidental? Gil: it was(?)

Twitter
Patreon - I'm uploading the extra drafted chapters here, around 20 chapters. But for now it is under construction and Editing so all you have is the already uploaded ones. 

2